Okay, here is the scenario.... the telephones are out of touch because the electricity doesn't work the way it used to, the satellights are down, we have no media, no TV, no cell phone towers, no communication outside of shouting distance.  Certainly no internet...

We have no cars because the batteries are based on the old physics and do not function.  In fact, all electrical appliances as we know them now, will not function in the new polarity. 

What will you do when that happens? 

This is where faith becomes survival... where do you fit in?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Till that day exists, I'll even let you receive a relevant message that whatever it ever fails or not, it's our job to 'testify' to being happy to exist as Honest Galaxians, so I can find out & so on, greetings, 'J.A.,' I don't feel satisfied with This 'Famous' Capitalism Museum Piece Planet, so It offers me no idea, whatsoever that I can count, let alone on That Maniac 'It' God's 'Famous' Palace, It MAY exist, an existence, I, however, imagine no idea, whatsoever that I can count on to be any 'relevant' labour compromise, mine etc., (Ifoundittout@yahoo.com).
  • Dear Kelly,

When all communication through the internet/phone is gone, no TV only little radio (batteries) no CV only woodstove, believe me all the telepathic connections with all  loved ones and more get "on line".

My family (we are -2 adults 3 children) had a fire at our house and for the last 3 years we have no electricity and no gas just cold water(you get used to it in the shower) In those 3 years we managed to somehow telepathicaly connect and when we are at a point where my husband or childeren or myself need something, we somehow always help eachother out.

Last week my daughter lost her bus-card and was stuck at the busstop and we felt the urge to drive along this certain route and there we saw her at the stop,  When someone needs grocery we always take from the shop what is needed.

We still are in a fight with the insurance/cityhall/mayor to get all the dammage paid. But we got the the attention of our spirit guides and more all together, we are very grateful that we are all still alive to live in this A-time.

Much love and light from th Netherlands Helene.  ;0) 

• Sharing my thoughts, we are creator's in training, by thought, as all was created by thought and still is! We will create with the love of thought what we need! We are not alone here, we are waking up to our true selves to the universal mind. Where we focus, energy follows. The Divine space confederation of Ashtar Command is observing all that we do, what we are creating now in our thoughts words and deeds and are assisting us up that ladder of awareness to whom is aware, as we assist ourselves we assist all of humanity, all life. That is why it is so important to be aware of the fine frequencies one is creating. When we do our inner work, to receive the wisdom we are searching for to grow, we grow, we become free from the old programming that is falling in on itself, so we can clear it. So our higher selves can enter more completely into the multidimensional pure conscious energy we are, in our galactic bodies, to create all we need to come into balance with Mother Earth, for she is a grand celestial being and we are taking this ride with her in creating this new earth!

Where there is fear, love cannot enter!!

Where there is love, fear cannot enter!!!

By the way,, I do have a land line phone, for now!

Remember the computers are base off of the natural human system, we are now surpassing technology as we speak, according to the Mayan's temples, that are a complete recording of earths history from the 1st to the 9th level !!!

This is my hearts way, and could open so many more door's right now that I could go all day!

I do hope this has assisted some, blessings to all, in all ways, we need to trust, in whom we are are, soulfully and give gratitude of our beautiful bodies that houses our souls, in all ways, everything everywhere, for when we struggling, there is a teaching happening to assist us to WAKE UP!!

Irene L.

• 1happyKelly,

If I may tweak your scenario just a smidgeon to one that I am hoping won't happen but has crossed my mind. 

The scenario is: "They" turn off the internet and cell phone service and use only the TV to communicate with us. Can you imagine the power they could wield to manipulate the population? They could use this opportunity to produce a "false flag" ET invasion on primetime TV with Stone Phillips coming out of retirement and having Lee Greenwood sing another rendition of God Bless the U.S.A. or something to frighten the sheeple. My skin crawls at the thought of this plausible scenario. How simple it would be for "them" to induce chaos this way. 

Thanks, 1UnhappyGooty

• umm what makes you think they aren't doing that now?  lol, just sayin' ....
  • Walk and talk
  • Happy Kelly savvy Electricians already know this and one simply reverses the

flow of electricity. At the moment electrical flow one way gives you heat

reversing it gives you refrigeration and freezers, As we are installing Solar

units the magnetic flow is going to reverse and this is no big deal

just an inconvenience but knowing means you can have things changed

in advance and then throw the switch. By the way you will also be Telepathic

so gone will be the days of a phone and you will be able to

communicate in private too. There wont be an internet but there will

be a thoughtnet instead. Everything is going to be incredible

beyond current belief which is why you have incarnated to assist

with the Transition not to put up mental barriers there has been enough of that.

Of course I forgot to mention that your Heart will be kicking into Overdrive

as you Bubble over with communal love you will be so thrilled and you of

course will be in tune directly through your Heart so Faith will be replaced with KNOWING.

Blessings Light Love Radiance Peace and Harmony and may all Hearts Bubble 24/7

Outwards with Champagne Love Energy of Our Divine Father Mother All That Is Kingjeff.

• Thoughtnet Woo Hoo! Thats sounds great, well Im up for it..

Suzexxxx

• Excellent point Jeff, its also interesting to note that electricity currently flows from negative to positive which is kind of strange to begin with.  Lets keep in mind that as we transition through ascension, disclosure should definitely have taken place during or before this process giving access to alien technology which could surely be used for a substitute internet.  Should there be no electromagnetic force there will likely still be light and binary information can be passed through light or any other medium which can travel at sufficient speeds to keep up with processing.  It will be a sad day if the world goes without internet, lets hope it stays up and running.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
8 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
8 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
9 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
9 hours ago
More…