Put them in the Zoo for that is where they belong.
Using abusive language carries extremely bad vibes and pollutes the surrounding areas.

When people use abusive language, shout and talk loud in public they are so fired up that they have no consideration of others...the whole area is like infected including all beings who are in the vicinity....WHAT IS TAKEN AND CONSIDERED NORMAL TO MOST HUMANS IS NOT REALLY ACCEPTABLE...AND SHOULD NO LONGER BE ACCEPTABLE ON PLANET EARTH GONG INTO 5TH DIMENSION ...THESE PEOPLE DO NOT CARE IF THEY ARE DISTURBING THE PEACE OF OTHERS ...Those who don't use abusive language.. THEY DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE.

What is the point of you being educated if you constantly use abusive language.

In very rare circumstance the odd swear word may come out ..but in very rare cases only..DO NOT MAKE A HABIT OF IT LIKE MOST HUMANS HAVE DONE ON THIS PLANET.

The media...Hollywood and the like are encouraging this to such an extent that young children use swear words almost every day.

I was in Starbucks today having a relaxing drink when this Indian couple came in and started talking loud and this is what made me put this forum up and a few days ago one Indian male and two Indian females were talking very loud as they were walking by me in a shopping centre and i did a hush sound and they started swearing at me like crazy.

Can anyone tell us if there is any day that they did not hear swear words...IT HAS BECOME COMMON PRACTICE TO MOST HUMANS BUT IS OUT OF ORDER.

CUT OUT THE SWEAR WORDS AND BEHAVE IN PUBLIC ..DO NOT BEHAVE LIKE ANIMALS FIT FOR THE ZOO...HAVE CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS FOR EVEN THE PLANTS AND WATER IS INFECTED BY SWEAR WORDS JUST TO NAME A FEW.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• practical approach -IGNORE THEM.

compassionate approach- PITY THEM, as they dont know that are pressing the self destruction button.

being human approach-  ACCEPT THEM, 

spiritual approach- OBSERVE THEM

being social- REQUEST THEM,  to maintain civility.

egoistic approach- TIT FOR TAT,  but the noise will become unbearable.

• This is good Lalit :)  How about sending them good energy if possible - they obviously have issues...

• and i notice you fail to include the MOST important word, and really i am not surpriesed

HELP THEM. but that is too much work isnt it.

• I tend to think that movies are just a reflection of what society is as a whole.  I don't think there is some dark force making people use curse words in movies, I think it's what our society represents...

And for the most part, most movies don't have that many curse words that I've heard... and when I do hear people use curse words, it doesn't bother me, because again it's about Intent and Energy, not the words...

• It's really not the "Language" that matters it's the INTENT behind the language...

People could be totally loving and use curse words, that doesn't mean they should be locked in a Zoo!  If you start to censor one "type" of language, be ready to be censored yourself... by someone who may not agree with how you communicate.

Another way to handle it is to move along with your reality, and not judge the people who are using "Language" you don't approve of, and respect their decisions.  It really comes down to control -- you can't control others, you have to focus on yourself and make your reality into what you want it to be.

• I totally agree with you i swear all the time out loud alot too but i rarely havr an intent to harm other peeps. i honestly dont see why people have such a problem with cuss words as long as u cuss responsibly ahhaha just like drinking responsibly dont go say *#%* infront of little children hold it in and let it out later on a punching bag or smething. and one more thing cursing makes me a happy person it releases all that held in stress and u feel way better after.
  • Those are not negative entities, those are pure animals.

• Don't compare my belowed animals to pesky humans please. They're not even the same dimensional species.

It's like comparing dolphins witch cockroaches... ;)

• We don't have to do anything they are in constant war with themselves eventually karma pays them a visit.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
56 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThese massive solar flares etc. are a huge blessing as they are expanding our consciousness levels in ways we will only fully realize the extent of, in a few months’ time.With the full extent of the whole pyramids and crystalline energy…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceGreetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are letting ourselves focus on only the most positive futures for humanity, and we suggest you all do the same. What we have noticed about focusing on the…
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Kim Jong Il has been known to eat an entire swiss cheese round! In one sitting! He went to university in Switzerland, of course. The N Korean gangsters buy, among other things, fleets of Mercedes Benz vehicles and many other luxury items, for…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now the woke left want to ban the term; "Anglo-Saxon." And of course, such revisionist historians, would never dare to ban Maoris, Han Chinese, Inuits, or Mongolians....Only Anglo-Saxons are "racists," according to these bloody nutters...

Another…"
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
6 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 19
Comments: 0