What is your "mission"?

It woud be nice, if we coud share whit echother our missions in life.

Oh, but not everyone call it mission... what is the meaning of your life?

What do you want to acomplish in your life?

Life is meaningless, we give it a meaning. What do you do or want to do in your life?

I belive that everyone is unice, and everyone have their own unice experiance of life and what they want to do whit it.

I am very curius to hear your stories and hope other is as well. Hope it's okay to be posting this... I belive that sharing things like this is wonderfull! :)

Another way to ask this question id "What is your highest exitment?"

Ahh, so manny ways to as this question^^  Please share~

And remember, everyone's mission is as important as your next!

I am shure you all have very intresting things to share!

Thank you~

Sending smiles and happiness to all of you~ Life is wonderfull<3

Here is mine:

My mission is to become an Author, I decided that when I was 11. Becouse for as long as I can remember imagination and creating my own world has been my greatest strenght.

Now I have my own universe inside my head, and wonderfull characters I want to share whit those who are willing to read.

This is my highest exitment, therefore I feel this is what I am supose to do, and it is the only thing I WANT to do.

And of course as some have noticed, I write alot XD My Dyslexia will not ruin my dream! :)

*I was not shure where to put it so I put it in "Spirituality in General", I hope it's okay and that Ben think its okay to post this thread :) *

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• +1like
  • to bring everlasting Peace, Compassion to All Living Beings,Health Foods, Power of the Thought, Word and Action, Social Equality, Feelings, Good Music, Help~da~neighbors, Intuition, Help Mama Gaia, to know Galactics a bit better, ....................................To Abolish the Old Order and help with "New" Universal Laws.8113882876?profile=original
  • My mission?

I jumped a few hurdles in this life and doing what I am doing is probably my mission from many lifetimes , and that of being a facilitator/helper of sorts focused on to those who cannot afford much, can have a life. Mostly in the technical or agrarian fields. Into non gm foods and teaching others to grow likewise. The satisfaction of this problem solving gets a chance to help in the wakening and ascension.This also gives Karma a good cleaning! Namaste!

• I've become an author, written 2 books, with 2 more books half finished. 

It's much easier to create your own website now and sell your books on there, and try to pick themes according to google searches.

My mission is to bring in many truths and do away with all the lies we have been taught about certain topics.

• Dearest fellow AC Member,

I also wish to be an author =)

It is amazing the thoughts and dreams and imagination inside our minds isnt it!

I also wish to become an awesome worker of light. I just want to be out there helping everyone!

I wish I could feed all the people of the World, read all the children of the world a bedtime story, cuddle each child to sleep and kiss their little noses or a peck on their forehead and tuck them in to a warm and comfortable bed as soft a a clouds whisper. I wish I could awake them each morning to a warm breakfast in the cooler days, and a exotic summer delight in the warmer days! I wish I could pick flowers to place in my crystal house each morning and spend the afternoons tending to the beautiful gardens and drinking herbal and flower teas while watching everyone dance around on the waters and float through the beautiful chiming air.. their would be beautiful sounds created by nature, I would spend the ends of my afternoons creating beautiful art, and making crystal jewellery for any nice person I came across, and feel so wonderful and grateful their is soo much beauty in World.

That is my vision as a Lightworker, which is what I hope to always be soon. I wish only to heighten my compassion and understanding of all.

I just feel each day we are striving ever further into the higher dimensions of living. I wish my dreams would come true. I have had such miraculous dreams of the future.

And I hold high hopes for hu-man-kind.. i see us as all kindred spirits, shifting out of the illusion, I see myself and the world bringing up our children in a wonderful world where everything in our imaginations come true.

Our Soverienty is realized..

Call me A dreamer, but I am not the only one!

• You are not a dreamer you are a knower. Your dreams and your imagination is your inner knowing. It is your mission. Your are an awesome worker of light and know that you will be helping everyone in fact you are already doing that by holding the knowing that you bring.  Every thought of love and healing  is helping because beautiful thoughts counter balance the millions of thoughts that come from separation fear and unknowing.

John Lennon with his song imagine held the space open for that which we are now creating .His call went out to many souls like you who came for it is time.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
5 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
6 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
7 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
11 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0