Why are we now hearing from Adamu that disclosure will not be happening - that the window of opportunity is closing. Is this true.?? I am dismayed and confused. How does this fit in with Sheldons' channelling and other credible sources about all the changes that will happen after the galactics and the technologies arrive? Adamu is saying that disclosure will happen AFTER ascension. Cant get my head around this one. I need help to understand this....Drexk...Master of light......help with this one PLEASE! Who is Adamu, ie is HE credible?. There is reference to this info on Steve Beckows website: the2012scenario.com Any opinions. What are we to believe anymore. Is the purpose to get us so disappointed that we "give up"

Anthony

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I always knew the ETs would not disclose themselves. There is a quarantine on this planet, we are supposed to choose and decide for ourselves.

After the Illuminati are exposed and dethroned the truth will come out about the Advanced Technology we already have stockpiled in various black ops sites, stolen and backwards engineered from crashed spaceships.

Like some kind of treasure that we have been storing away for ourselves so we can crack it open when the time is right. The illuminati guys really don't understand they themselves have just been pawns of the Mass Consciousness all along.

After the 12/21/12 Evolution Jump everyone on this planet will have increased psychic abilities and all of us will simply Know the Truth about alot of things, including the ETs.

So by the ETs' estimates we dont need Disclosure, simply because we will inherently Know.

And when the dust clears from the social changes and our society matches the kind you might expect to find on other Highly Evolved worlds... that's when the ETs will make themselves clearly known.

Maybe not even then.

Maybe they will wait for us to build our own Interstellar capable ships and go out there to meet them ourselves.

So we're talking maybe 30-50 years, and by then it wont be any big shock for any of us.

• Since the onset, I've had trouble with the entire disclosure issue.  really, the govt's are corrupt - everywhere..so, who is going to  disclose - really?  I don't know WHO the lightworkers EXPECT to get on the air and admit to lying to us for centuries, and stealing from us.  Have always found it farfetched - but, it sounded nice.

Of course, I ache for it to happen - but who could do it, I don't know one public official that even this little group would listen to legitimately - we're all divided politically, socially, etc..can't think of ONE individual worldwide..

So, perhaps - as these criminals are exposed - which seems to be what's happening right now - some of them will spill the beans, several of them in fact..and THEN things will be exposed through the new media.  That's all I can figure.

I read a message today - "Decloaking Seconds Away!!" - from Ashtar..november, 2009.

• The governments surely wouldn't disclose anything. Even if UFOs started landing everywhere they would actually try to tell us its an Invasion and we should get our guns and shoot any ETs we find.

Now as for the ETs disclosing things... sure they could take over all the media systems with their technology - just like in the Transformers 2 movie. They could tell us who they are, they could explain everything. And the "people in charge" wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

But the ETs would feel that was a cheap move. It would take away our free will, and it would end the "game" suddenly and abruptly. We Ourselves in the future wouldn't be able to say that We Chose to embrace this, it would feel like something was taken away from us.

And the Fall of the Global Elite wouldnt have happened because we all made a decision to get rid of them ourselves.

So its really a Free Will and Development issue. Its about not having Our Story spoiled, after having gone through all that insanity for so long.

The Global Elite Will get exposed but its not because of the ETs and really its not because of the Elite themselves turning on each other either. In fact the Media wouldn't ever be complicit with it because they're run by representatives of the Elite too.

Just because you cant see what's coming doesn't mean it wont happen. Maybe those Anonymous guys (hackers) will have something to do with it... maybe they'll get their hands on some incendiary information.

You never know - - its our Limiting Beliefs that sometimes keep us from seeing how the future will really unfold.

But all you need to know is it'll be a game ender for those folks... when it happens, no amount of damage control is going to stop the People from making a decision to take back their power. They might not even have the whole truth, but because of the Overall Energy of the planet as it is right now the Populace is poised to spring on this.

It might not be Disclosure of the existence of the ETs... but when the Global Elite get removed from power its only a matter of time at that point before the ET Truth comes out too.

Considering that the two are Linked.

• sirgalahad so nice to see you posting!!! ;) 

Anthony, I believe, what will happen will happen for the best of all humanity souls... disclosure or not, only the best will happen. Personally i feel everyone will know the truth ultimately, thats their right! subconciously people already know, look at all the changes happening around the world with people rioting and stuff... people know they are being lied too... and most of those who are unaware believe in the possible existence of other life forms out there... so it shows, humanity is generally on the awaken...

• The main reason is that the dark cabal are looking for an opportunity to create a perceived "alien invasion" thoughtform, so that they can create fear in the public....So if the GFL used overt rather than covert force, it would be counterproductive....

However, when various secret bunkers and exotic weapons were destroyed recently, the PTB had to keep those events secret, because it was not something they wanted known...and was classified material, anyway...

BUT, obvious full frontal assault against the earth military will always be a risk, as the public could easily be frightened into backing their dark masters......and that is not useful to the GFL...nor the Divine Plan...

• the problem is that everytime a light worker makes a request a dark worker also gets let in, this is the nature of balance.

you really think they need aliens to put fear in people? nuclear war and terrorism are doing fine.

prove those bunkers were destroyed, you cant can you , anymore than anything else said in any channelings or contacts can prove what they say. 

• I don't need to prove anything to you, Haze.....

• if you make a claim you must support it otherwise you are spreading disinformation.

also the claim that "you dont need to prove things" equates to others that you CANNOT prove the thing,  if you had the answers you could simply post them, instead you choose to withold the "information" you have from others like some sort of power game.  everyone here is onto your games, you are as plain as alfred and ed

you make claims when others do not agree with those claims or even simply ask for confirmation you attack the person

this is called ad hominem and its used by those who dont have anything to offer others other than deception and control over those people

• Hi, yes I do know what you mean and can say that this would be a worse case scenario, where the stubborn governments and military of earth are not co-operating with the GFL and people...

Here is the GFL plan described for such a scenario. Which was prepared for in my small sector, too:

http://mountzion144.ning.com/profiles/blogs/please-meet-commander-d...

• With respect, you do sound confused......The whole issue of secrecy surrounding vimana (UFO) technology is one fabricated, fashioned and maintained by limited consciousness elites on earth....not the GFL....

Ascension of this planet will go ahead regardless....question is, will everybody ascend with her...?? Think about that....and intuite your answer...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
10 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
16 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
16 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
16 hours ago
More…