What hope do you hold out for humanity?

Just wondering.... what hope do you hold out for humanity?

What do you think it's going to take in order for a Golden Age to happen?  And who guarantees a golden age will come anyway?  Or is this place just a shithole where we all experience duality and get out of here as soon as we're done? Or completed our mission? 

Is it like a big clean up? Or gradual? Could it take another 100 years to continue living like this?

A big die off with all new agers now in charge and restoring the Earth? Living in accordance with nature and respect for indigeonous cultures?  The Hopi prophecy stated that there would be many who 'wear their hair like them' and 'dress like them' and learn their ways.  This didn't happen for no reason. Hippies would adopt their views over the control, domination and destruction any day. They find this approach to be insane.

I personally don't even understand why I care that much?  Yet it consumes my mind. I feel like I'd give my life yet you know that you'll be attacked and viewed as a shit stirrer. Similar to how Jesus or other philosopher's who wanted to help - were put to death.

I have free will whether I take up my mission or tell humanity to get stuffed.  Yet I know I'll proceed with my mission regardless. Will get shot to pieces for it.  But then maybe I can go home as soon as I'm done. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have great hope for us, people everywhere are starting to wake up. That's what I see in my world, at least, and in the world in general. I see people starting to think deeper, ask the bigger questions, get away from the shallow things that they once cared so much about. I see peoples minds and hearts expanding. There is still a lot of work to do, sure. There is still many people who just don't get it, and are still caught in the same old mindset. But overall, I say we are doing alright. We are doing better than we were 50 years ago, that's for sure lol Humanity is starting to wake up. And I think it would be a pretty long process, if it wasn't for the ET presence and disclosure. I think this is going to be the kick that propels us forward, through the goalposts of the Golden Age!

•  

To going4u2 : What is your motive in posting this link? So I guess we should all send in the worst

reflections of the illusion we can find to help us all feel like there has been or is no hope, eh? 4u2,

you might want to look at where you are focused, what you are reinforcing. There is the first ammendement

right to free speech, but there is also the responsibility for what you are speading in what you are saying.

Maybe you can look for a video relay of 111111, go back there and glimmer some inLIGHTinment from it.

We are what we energize.

Will I Am

• Yeah I agree

Videos like that really achieve alot don't they.  May as well watch the 6pm news!

• Well we all do need a little rest...but it is not over yet...stick to the mission parameters..The Earth it is not a free zone yet..you will be shut down..they say to defend them self but i do not buy it..

Well things could take 100  years to settle down..so stay on target Luke..

All things are done gradual ...the infection are too deep..

We must restore the earth to its former glory...

You are one of us...so do not lose hope...and stay focus on target...on you mission..

• Has anyone seen Dogville? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rPllm4WEXw

People, your friends, even your family, it can suprise you how far they'll go given the circumstances, we see it on the news, accross the street, you name it, you see it everyday.

But there's a reason why we are all here, there's a reason why we are still alive in this world, as there are people doing evil there are also people doing good. I think we still have a long way to raise our consciousness colectively towards the light, but we're on it, and the only shortcut to it is forgiveness and love.

To anyone reding this, the clock is ticking, it is difficult to be brave and certain that our overwhelming journey will lead us to a better kind of life, but holding on to that belief, is the only way we can go through this.

• It´s gotta be a healthy thing to be optimistic in a world full of psychosis

• I am quite optimistic.

• a~stop wasting natural resources, regardless what is the excuse

b~diet is next to stop eating murdered sential beings and junk food

c~end to slavery of monetary and possessive objects

d~ending the judgemental, male god's domain and implementing compassionate mother earth and father sky mentality

e~appreciation of self discovery and direction of what is right and what is wrong

f~more self adjustment such as yoga, excercise, meditation and healthy love~making

g~to create future based on experience of past and now

h~to take back what is rightfully ours~Peace, Love and Light

i~to be the guardians, masters and for once the true Light~workers

j~etc........you catch my drift

• Well put Esseya, I like your thinking.

When I heard the video on Vandeva Shiva, she spoke about mountains in India being mined for aluminium.

I had no idea when I ate a packet of chips (even tho they are msg free, made out of peas etc) that this aluminium packet is mined. Now I feel so bad. I don't know how to even change this. It would take educating the whole world on what eating a packet of even healthy chips - to put an end to it. 

Bring back the matriarch I think.  Matriarchal is not so dominant but one of sharing.

• What will it take for humanity to come into the golden age?

If i raise my vibrations as to become a living light then other lights will turn on. i read from someone on this site that all it would take for humanity to shift would be 10% of the population experiencing a shift in consciousness. I believe that would be 7 million people. i do like the entanglement theory and what happens to the one happens to the all. if my electrons are spread out or entangled with other people then hopefully they will shift in consciousness.

to think about the world in its entirety is overwhelming, and so i do what i can in my own personal life. i can shift my conciousness and teach others. i heard somewhere that there was a herion addiction treatment and how they where treated was to stand in front of and be with this monk and the monk was able to embody the cure, and was the cure......(not sure of the specifics of that story cause i heard it awhile ago second hand...)

Starseeds ILLUMINATE!!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
13 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
10 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
10 hours ago
"amazing, thank you friend!"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
10 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
10 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
11 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
11 hours ago
More…