Hi All,

After the 11-11-11 prediction people talk now about the Pole-Shift.

I have read 'crazy' stories what would happen at 11-11 ,   haven't seen it...

( do feel more high energies )

so now what to think about the Poleshift?

the next coming event..

I read crazy stories again...

Personally after some research I think this is always happening, slowly, on Earth her motion

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/what-about-the-poleshift

What do you think?

You still believe all the stories you read?

Or maybe it has become a knowing from within, you know whats gonna happen, does it has the motion you tought it would be or does it go slower?

It is possible that the higher energies do anything for us to feel and become the higher energies  and that it does not matter what we (for a moment)  believe so we can ground the new energies.

I mean they do realy Anything!

that it does not matter how, only the result count.

And yes how we experience happenings is always am opinion from our ego, that is posseble not importend for them.

What do you think/know?

xxx 

Albertha

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Atlanteans make the Maya-calendar.

• indeed they did.  Guess that's what I'm trying to say here :)

• One more thing...it seems as if various cultures have experienced Sun Gods or men coming down from the sky who told cultures about these cosmological phenomena (such as the pole reversals) and kept the knowledge of these cycles alive through mythology and art.  I'm starting to look into "Hamlet's Mill" which deals with this issue...but think about it, if you were an Atlantian, and you survived a cataclismic event such as the one they experienced, you'd want to warn the future Earth inhabitants about it.  And you'd make sure the message didn't get lost or fall on deaf ears.  We just have to be rationaal about it.  I'm not really buying into the 2012 thing though, I thing it's something the government and other fear mongering entities are going to use for their benefit to remain in power, but that's just my idea.  You can disagree :)

• I don't know if you guys have heard of Maurice Cotterell, but he did some work on finding out how long it takes for the neutral solar magnetic field to reverse, and he came up with 1,366,040 days. And I don't have time to try to explain everything, but see below if you are interested.  It is about the Maya, and how they're calendar started in 3114 BC, and a lot of us were always scratchin our headsd thinkin why 3114 ...thousands of years before the Maya even existed?  Apparently that was the last time a major shift happened...the shift was so strong Venus turned upside down!  Another one happened around 1,366,040 days after that (he thinks) but it wasn't as strong.  But he never gets to the point at hand...is it going to happen again any time soon?  Well, I'm a big dork, and I will most certainly work on this later. :)  But he definitely doesn't think it's gonna happen next year, and I tend to believe him...but I gotta really think about it first.   Here is some info from http://www.mauricecotterell.com/2012_1.html:

However, in The Mayan Prophecies (Element Books Ltd, Shaftesbury, 1995) I showed that the Sun’s magnetic field shifted direction in 3114BC causing the planet Venus to turn upside down on its axis—Venus now spins on its axis backwards and its rate of spin has slowed to 224 earth days (i.e. one day on Venus now takes 224 earth days to subsist). The planet earth, being more distant from the Sun, did not topple on its axis at that time. The magnetic reversal though did affect life on earth; I showed how the 28-day revolving Sun showers the earth with charged particles that regulate the menstrual cycle and hence fertility on earth; how the Sun determines personality of the foetus through genetic mutations at the moment of conception (Sun-sign Astrology); how an increase in solar rays causes miscarriage and spontaneous foetal abortion; and how Sunspot cycles cause mini ice-ages and periodic drought and famine, and sometimes pole-shifts. This is why the Maya worshipped the Sun as the God of Fertility and the God of Astrology and associated the cycles of the Sun with catastrophe cycles on earth. I also showed, using a new method I named ‘rotational differentiation’, that the Sun’s solar magnetic field would again shift direction 1,366,040 days after the 3114BC event and, if the magnetic reversal was strong enough, cause Venus to topple once again—the rebirth of Venus. [The solar neutral sheet direction did indeed shift between AD627 +/- 187 years, but was not strong enough on that occasion to topple Venus off its axis; but it did cause the decline of the Maya through infertility, miscarriage, spontaneous foetal abortion, drought and famine].

The Maya monitored the heavens using visual observations of Venus, which takes 584 days to orbit the Sun once, when seen from earth. These endless cycles of time are well documented in one of the Maya bark books, The Dresden Codex, that lists their super number ‘the birth, [or rebirth] of Venus’ as 1,366,560 days (2,340 complete orbits of the planet Venus)—the closest they could get (using whole numbers of Venus revolutions) to the true computer-calculated figure of 1,366,040 days (3,740 years). Notwithstanding, the true (exact) figure is given by one of their treasures ‘the sun-shield of Monte Alban’, a mosaic jade disc pierced by 4 arrows that carries 85 golden loops of thread around the perimeter (metaphorical magnetic sunspot loops) and 11 golden pendants from below; 4 x 11 x 85 = 3,740 (years). Proving that the Maya were aware of the true (computer calculated) magnetic reversal period of 1,366,040 days. They were using an astronomical constant, the solar neutral sheet magnetic reversal period, to tell us about the rebirth of Venus—but only as a metaphor to explain that they were referring to the rebirth of Jesus—that Lord Pacal, the priest-king leader of the Maya at that time, was the reincarnation of Jesus on earth

Dispelling the myths of 2012 - Maurice Cotterrell
    • you could get out a calculator and do the math yourself rather than waiting for his answer about the shift, ok ok ill do it :P ok so the 1,366,040 divided by 365 is 3742 years give or take a few from leap years.

3114 bc + 3742 years takes you to the year 628 AD plus 3742 is 4370 AD so either the calculations for the shift timing are incorrect or SOMEONE IS LYING ;)

same for nibiru, apparently the last contact from annunaki was aorund 100-200 BC, with a 3500 year orbit that means it will be here between 3300 and 3400 AD  well thats still an LONG time from now for us anyways.  dont know if this is true just pointing out math for those who are not left brian able :)

• I know I can get a calculator and do it myself.  I just was working on something else and was pressed for time at the time I wrote this. I'm pretty well math inclined.  :)  But apparently a smaller shift did happen around 628 (so I hear, I didn't check on this)...but yeah, apparently someone lied.  I'm not buying this at all.

• its ok sometimes i like to be a smartass, no worries

• The shift beagn its cycle on 2000...  we are currently going thru another, many times in our planets history the poles have shifted and this caused the ice masses etc

land mass has alway been affected and changed many times too, our son is also Undergoing internal changes

this affects us as well... Love kay!

• I don't undertsand this joke...

must be my frisian sobriety...

• Thank you, its indeed enought...<3

I think this is what you believe because some (Asthar or Zeta not sure, I haven't read it all)

channeler did say this once..

Is it a believe because you just like it or is it a knowing cause you know it from within?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a possibility of violence and/or…
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Crime sky rocketing under fake President Biden. Proof reported here. https://youtu.be/vmmu_RyCFzY?si=6Ngnyu_KjSW9c1Wt"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"With just 6 months to go until the next US election expect the push for WW3 to keep increasing. The Dark Cabal is in its end days and will do anything to stay in power which includes getting a world war started and having it go nuclear. Another…"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"You're doing fine, walking on sunshine.....keep moving up.....towards the sun....
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uDE5qOxKTY"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dexter - Pumapunku (C+31 Sonic Transmutations).....👏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2sqsbFAtL0"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Regarding that Canadian "retroactive hate speech law that punishes past speech and imprisons people." Does this explain why so many Canadian members of ACC, have virtually silenced their activities, here...recently??

And a member from the province…"
13 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Betty and Barney look like they haven't slept in years-nothing but trouble from the zetas"
14 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"More satanic filth-
Canada is veering dangerously close to the type of complete control over people’s thoughts and speech seen in places like North Korea with a new bill that aims to censor people on the pretense of protecting others from “hate…"
14 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…