What do you think about Obama?

Hallo everyone,I starting this discusion because i´m very interested in your opinion about Obama.One say that he is from our cosmic friends,other say that he is reptilian....Love and Blessings to you,everyone!Waiting for your opinions:)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Thank you everyone for your opinions.Now I understand that I need to close this discusion because I think that we just need to concentrate our energy on other things.I´m little sorry about this discusion.

Thank you everyone,
    LOVE AND BLESSINGS:)
  • dont u obama zombies know he wouldnt made it anywhere near the presidency if he wasent fully commited to the illuminati...
    u fools...
    • ...and what about all the 'reliable' and trustworthy channels which all have endorsed him and the numbers and...and... what a pity...very disheartening...made me very cautious with believing ANY channelled material.... All is as it should be though and its here for us to learn to trust and access our own truth... I am beginning to think that he is the great deceiver and when we get that, then the 'Christ' will come... We MUST hold our own truth...its very confusing out there and much misinformation.... even the bible, which i used to read and believe (that was a long time ago....:)..)...says something like.. that in the last days if they were not shortened, nobody would be saved....
      There is some time for 'fruits' yet though...maybe he wants to disclose and is waiting for the opportunity to double cross his controllers to tell the world what he knows.......would make a great film....:)!

Yet we are all part of the same One, there is no place for separation and judgement, there is no separation! Without whats going on we all would be still asleep and like reeds blowing in the wind... The Love and acceptance of the Creator is for everyone, all have his spark in their hearts, all are changing...whether they have aligned themselves with positive or negative energy..all are going home...
  • 11 months into it and I'm still in a "wait and see" mode. I'm sure that in the next 90 days or less we will all see the true and real side of where he stands and who's really pulling his chains and controlling what's said and done. I AM concerned that as the info comes out about global warming and the fact that other planets are warming at the same rate as ours, he's still about making money on carbon credits...
  • I think he is a very very fine man, but he have a difficult ruff time. I wich him god luck to him and the family!
    Love Obama...
  • JUDGE A TREE BY ITS FRUITS..OBAMAS FRUITS ARE ROTTEN !!!
    YOU JUST WATCH THE OUTCOME OF COPENHAGEN....
    HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS...
    • I think Obama had good intentions before he got into power, ie ending the war in Afganistan and Iraq. I think however he could never have seen how much he would be controlled when he got into office. He was probably taken into a little dark room as soon as he got into office and shown a replay of the Kennedy assasination and told
      "If you dont do what we say, this will happen to you." His hands are basically tied.
      • I had the same thought. He has never once mentioned his campaign or its promises.
  • Wow,Thank you everyone!

Love and blessings:)
  • Is anyone else like me and thinks that Obama can be bad and the aliens can be good at the same time?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
2 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
2 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
9 hours ago
More…