What Ascension Might Take Away

Hey, guys.  As much as I look forward to Ascension, there are things that I'm kind of sad about.  There are some things that we will not be able/allowed to do in the 5th Dimension and things we can't have anymore.  Here's a list:

- Novels that have violence (this is one of the things that makes books exciting).
- Video games.
- Movies with violence and conflict (again, this makes movies exciting).
- Music about but not promoting hate, conflict, anger, and sorrow (this can make music interesting to some people and move them, too).
- Team sports (well, competition going would be nice but some people will still want to watch football after Ascension).

All this stuff could be gone and never brought to mind again.  The novels and movies are what I really like and I don't know how I could stand them being all happy all the time.

Is this what has to happen or will there be a pact that we can do these things as long as we don't actually hurt someone?  I hope the Galactic Federation of Light will allow us to do that.

P.S.: There is also a book that a friend of mine is nearly finished revising; I REALLY REALLY want to read it! But, he still has to look for a publisher and that may take a few years, which is too long considering that 2012 is almost two years away.  Yes, it has violence.  If we do ascend to the fifth dimension via the Galactic Federation of Light, his book will already be forbidden to read and my four years of waiting will be for nothing.

He doesn't even want to give me a copy of the manuscript because he thinks it will ruin the surprises.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Look at what we do here it is not worth mentioning compared with what we will be doing afterwards.
      I do not know a single person who wants to stay in high-school when we can go to university and do great things.
      I for one will not miss this place, i have said goodbey 3 times already with no remorse...why i am still here is another story.
      Why would i mis my phone if i will be able to do telepathy?
      Why would i mis my car when i will teleport myself anywhere instantly?
      I will not have to cook because i will not need to eat...

I know this is not yet for tomorow but it is a posibilty that is close at hand.
      • Right on, Cedric. Couldn't agree with you more. I am soooo ready to go on to "bigger and better" experiences. Won't it be wonderful to be able to manifest immediately? Sometimes it feels to me like I'm finishing "serving out a sentence". LOL I'm just kidding. I know that's not the Truth of this experience.
        • indeed i am so tired of having to do things the way we are now.
          Like the internet...great thing...still we can do al this by nature without internet.
          Internet is just another way of not doing it like we are suposed to do, it might stimulate the brain but
          it shure does not stimulate the rest of ouwer being.
          Why do i need to forget my out of body experiences and take a plane instead? Just so i can take
          this sack of bones where i have been already without it?
          why do i need to call with my phone when i already send the message with telepathy...because the reciever is not aware of the signals she/he gets.
          I know it works because i have tested it with my sister (she does not know i do this)
          I concentrate and ask her to call me...9 out of 10 she will call me within the hour without knowing why she is calling.
          Could it be whe have let go to mutch to the extend we are empty and ignorant?
          So i shure do not mind some help of my space brothers to shok me back to normal...:))
  • I don't know just how I will feel, but that is for a later time, not so far off. I'm looking forward to it!
    I had dreams and daydreams of Sailing or flying through Skies and clouds or through space as a child and was introduced to Canoeing and my favorite time was on the water in the early morning with the Sun dancing off the lapping ripples of water and the thick raising blanket of fog spreading open to allow me past, reading Comics of Heroes Flying and Surfing through the Cosmos! Later as young man with music playing while I flew in Spaceships in a game with 8bit to 32bit graphics I was happy and peaceful as I used Ramjets' to scoop the energy off the Sun's Corona to refuel my Ship with enough fuel to Jump further only to explore and repeat the process. A few years later I started flying lessons in a Cessna F-150 then upgraded to a F-172 "Sky hawk". Guess what? I was happy at Peace and Flying feeling every push or lift while I listening to the plane as she made her noises responding to Air as we danced in the Sky. I Think I would like to walk or fly or scuba through areas just to see and experience with the freedom to do so without limit with Music to accompany me and the woman I haven't met yet, but I feel her out there waiting.
    Who knows maybe you'll see two objects streaking across the Heavens and hear some music as we explore Creation. It could even just be a car pulling a Trailer or a Boat docked at a Port. With two very happy people maybe with kids.
    Yeah I could be Happy all the Time. I like Sports but to beat records, and I don't like to read and movies? I rather travel and caress my toes in warm water and white sands of a strange world or land. Listening to music and dancing, eating foods and off to the next. Sorry about the Books and Movies it's not that their bad or Good. It's just they might be a different vibration, which won't play or could be heard or even see. But even here in the 3D we access and use 2D I don't see why in 4D we can't interact in the 3rd as well. You'll won't be without things to do. But I want to smile more and with others smiling back.
    In Love & Light
    http://back.In/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • I have read near death experiences and many books on the afterlife. These are all available if you cling to them or want them. What is inside manifests on the outside in the afterlife (it manifests here in physical life like that too). If you desire these things, examine why you desire them. Maybe there is a thoughtform or belief in the mind that is hungry for them?

No one says you can't have this or that. That is an illusionary controlling belief or thoughtform. But desire does reflect in instant manifestation following ascension. You choose now what you want later. If you desire these things now and throughout physical life want them, you will receive them in the inner planes. The physical life is the playground of choice and duality. In the inner planes there are different rules but your inner plane life is founded on your physical incarnation's choices.

The 5th dimension is the place of love, and who you are in the physical life now is the foundation for future ascension paths.
    • I agree with Draco below. What you cling to you will attempt to keep once transiting. That is what creates Ghosts. Ghosts cling to earthly things and are "stuck" earthbound. But anyway if you cling to violence you will not vibrate to the level sufficient for harvest to 5th Dimension. You may repeat 3D on another planet until you decide to vibrate to 5D. The choice is always yours. But no one says you can't have this or that. I suggest you read this link http://www.near-death.com/andreason.html#eleven and http://www.near-death.com/experiences/storm01.html and read the other NDEs as well. They are good guides.
      • dear Quan Dek,thankyou for posting the NDE links for site members to view,as i am a receipent of an NDE,which i had in 1991,and many could learn and grow in there spiritual paths from the information,blessings eve(solaena)
  • If all the horrors on the Earth are never brought to my mind again, it would feel great! This earth game is getting old, and I for one, am weary and want a change, as do most souls on this planet! Time to vibrate high and know what it feels like to be liberated and free! Now, that is exciting! Love, peace and harmony!
  • Funny this thought about the end of violence...is it just a thought maybe?
    There is no right or wrong so is there violence?
    Is the impact of a meteor on the moon violent?
    When we ascend will the thought change or the act?
    Will we stop meteor hittings or will fire feel good instead of burning?
    To leave al pain-sufering-violence we need to stop living or do we need to stop
    the thinking in those terms.
    When i get killed in a car accident and the person who killed me learns a lesson...is it violence or just
    teaching and learning?
  • ..it seems like if nothing happens in 2012, it wont be much of a disappointment for you...u still have lots of things to keep u happy in 3D...good for u.. ;)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"don't stand to close to your ev while super charging
https://www.brighteon.com/948b0ea9-c6db-4f57-8a97-9b69a23ce549"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  The Awakening - By Emmanuel DagherMay Energy Forecast Hi My Friend,It’s always a blessing for me to connect with your brilliant Spirit in this way!The world is shifting more quickly than ever, and people are waking up everywhere. The next phase of…
6 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: One last battle and the Rockefeller/Hitler branch of the KM will go down.
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
15 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   9 Fun Ways To Celebrate Beltane By Melanie BecklerBlessings and Happy May! Are you noticing that right now is a potent time of change within the Earth? I'm not talking so much here about the changes humanity is undergoing now ... Though that…
17 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The global white hat alliance scored major victories last week in the ongoing secret battle for the planet Earth. Klaus Schwab Rothschild, the Battenbergs (British Royals), Hillary Clinton Rockefeller, Barack Obama Hitler, Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony…
18 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…