i have quit drinking but its so tempting to drink beer again because beer taste so good to me. and whenever i go to grocery store i always go to the alcohol section to see all the different types of beers they have and read about them. i've heard that consumption of alcohol lowers your vibrations which i don't want but is alcohol really that bad i want to hear your thoughts on this. i am underage i'm 17 but in some countries its legal to drink alcohol at young ages. i am a very responsible person when it comes to alcohol and quite aware i would never even think about getting into a car or drinking to much. and actually unlike most people i am very intuitive and speak directly from the heart when i have been affected by alcohol or at least  i try to. i don't think i will drink to get drunk anymore i think that is alcohol abuse and i will only drink in moderation.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You dont judge people who drink however you are trying to equate the alcohol to the alcoholic.

Do you not use cars because some people are bad drivers?

• Do you like Soy products?  They are also made from the frementing rotten vegetable matter of the soy plants :)

• Only you know for yourself what is good and bad.  Asking others how to live your life indicates to me that you are not confident in YOUR OWN SELF to trust how you feel about yourself.  If you want to drink go ahead, this is YOUR life here to do with as YOU please.  When others tell you that something you are doing is lowering your vibes or any of that other crap they are trying to indoctrinate you into following THEIR belief structure.  Be a man and decide for yourself how you want to live.

• One, would you respond this way if someone had just announced they wanted to kill themselves?

• But he doesnt, he wants to know if he should drink or not.  Do not place one situation upon another and expect people to react the same.  Nice try though :)

• One got my support on this one:)

All my life people told me what not to do and what to do... and i'm tried of it:)

Do whit your life as you please because you are God and need to see this reality you made;-)

•  I really don't see any reason to drink, or do drugs, or any intoxicant. Just why. Is life really that uninteresting, that you prefer to be intoxicated than in reality. How bad are your demons, that you'd rather drink and drug them into the back of your mind, instead of face them. To me, it's a sign of spiritual weakness....and I don't say that in a judgmental way, just purely observational fact. Basically everyone I know, drinks, smokes cigarettes, takes some kind of drug, or all three. And, I've been in the phase of taking drugs and getting intoxicated...but I was young and I didn't really know who I was, or what I was doing. Eventually you have to grow up and find yourself and have a clear focus of what you're doing and where you want to go. That will eliminate any boredom you might be feeling, and any demons that come up, you'll have the strength to face them and move on.

• So well said, John.

• I quit drinking because i loved it so much. pretty much soon it was bound to happen, i realized i had plummeted to as far as it can go, and worked my way back to not worrying about the alcohol anymore. In fact i never craved for the stuff because in time when i was drinking, free will let me experience it as long as i could and when it was done it was just another experience to go through every miserable conjunction to do with as low as your life could possibly take you to, so i can tell others on other worlds with experience of course that as long as you loved doing it, you will come out ok. It is when you hate your life you will be dependent on the alcohol but if you love it when drinking the divine will of the creator will find the remedy in order to wene you right off the drink as though you had thought of it yourself. Thats how i got over it. I never cared to worry about the addiction of it. Strange but true story.

• My humble opinion is alcohol should be illegal. All its ever done in my life is bring trouble. My dad pickled his brain off of beer and got to a point where he wouldnt drink anything but beer. No water no milk nothin but beer. Long story short is he ended up killing himself, shooting himself in the head about 2 years ago right infront of me.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings,I am Mira, from the Pleiadian High Council, and I am speaking to my Brothers and Sisters of planet Earth.My message today will prepare everyone vibrationally for the messages in a near future.Each channeling discloses more and more…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=dm0Yb8-mKsBQg5VJ"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which gets into more of Billy's contacts with Semjase. https://youtu.be/UZQoYmiLmgY?si=ZpnhLi7l_Z-KnUX9"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"My Friends, your comments are noted. But we are in a Dis-information War and anything is possible. We don't know what is true or not true until it has happened and then its usually some time after that that we can make an assumption on what is…"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Acute Observer left a comment on Comment Wall
"Raise your frequency of thought, leave the intricacies of the 3'rd dimension behind, and focus on what the 4'th and 5'th dimension can tell You about Who You are in The Multiverse."
5 hours ago
Acute Observer posted a status
R U Guys still at the covidiocracy? ;) It has been over for years..
5 hours ago
More…