Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I have always wondered what the Pleiadian worlds are like. Is it like Earth but without no wars and more love? What is the nature like? Do they have a wide amount of animals like here on earth?

Are there any pictures of what the places looks like? 

I hope someone knows the answer for these questions. That is something I have always been thinking of.

Much love

Views: 835

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

..Based on the way you say "World(s)?".. I presume you already KNOW.. ;-D

( Pleiadian humor : ) "One of 'their' worlds.. Have two suns.."

I'll try to find some pictures : ) Nameste
Ashtar humor : )

"..I'm like somebody who doesn't wanna claim., that we're special - but AM."

You know what I mean? :)( Words.. sucky means of communication. )

Ashtar channeling ..

See?.. Now it 'all' makes sense.. ;-/ .. ;-P

( Har Plejaderne 'sagt' du skulle drille mig?.. For SÅ? skal du nok! spørge dem 'på lidt højere plan' ;-p )

کلمات کافی نیست 

..to describe.. EVERYTHING

( "..De sagde 'noget' - og ikke 'alting' ;-p" () "Skal du disse? mine sprogevner? utilstrækkeligt sige?" )

"Please stick to English, guys.. :)"?

Duly noted. I do not resent much :)(Not even that English somehow should be more 'normal' than Danish)

As Anja's spelling errors does not prevent me from understanding 'er?
I ( do not ) suggest. That we get back to finding Nick some pictures of 'a Plejadian planet'.

..Is - after all - what it's all about. Right?

Hi Nick,

I feel very much connected to the Pleiadians. Also, listening to the voice of the Holy Spirit (Jesus), what I learn is that the entire universe is an illusion. Therefore, I want my attention to go to Source (which I call God), rather than figuring out what other worlds are like.

This doesn't mean that other part of my Mind can't be useful :) Surely I would like to have a group of people who are committed to, for example, Pleiadian Lightwork (as a connection to Divine Source). What helped me most to realize the state I am in is the book called "The Disappearance of the Universe" by Gary Renard. Hope this is helpful!

With Love, Max

..The source being that you ARE - is 'here' ( on Earth ) too..

All is not an 'illusion' - it is all real at the same time.
The vibration and consciousness of The Source Being? is 'just' more in alignment with your true self
- than most interaction taking place here..

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Beginning Quantum Healing and Bunny Starts College-

Recorded: 09/09/97 September brings another timely entry into the archives of a channeling session…See More
1 hour ago
amparo alvarez added 2 discussions to the group UNIVERSAL LAWS
2 hours ago
Movella commented on the blog post 'The violet flame- a gift to humanity from ascended Master Rakoczi (also known as Saint Germain)'
"Yes, it's a great technique to use in our own personal lives…"
4 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'In Australia This Is What You Get For Saying 'Freedom''
"absolutely!!!"
5 hours ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'The violet flame- a gift to humanity from ascended Master Rakoczi (also known as Saint Germain)'
"I also use this violent flame everyday, sometimes several times a day. I learned it from st.…"
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship