We are not even close yet!

Ive noticed an awful lot of hypocrisy on supposed lightworking sites and between supposed lightworkers, myself included!

Who came up with this title?

Who declared we were lightworkers?

How can we be, when we cannot even agree on basic things, like love, or truth, or unity?

Why is there so many channelings, which set us apart even further, because one agrees and one doesnt, causing more arguments?

I have heard the saying we are the ones we are waiting for, well, we will be waiting a long long time, if it is people like us that the world depends on, because we cant even agree on most things. yet, here we are, trying to make the world a better place!!!

Really, who are we kidding?

Oh, ourselves!!!!

All the GFL stuff and other channellings, all the stuff that says we are lightworkers, makes us think we are something special, set apart from others, superior, because we are not sheep!

Are you sure we are not sheep?

Are we not following stuff like ET's Channellings, just like others follow TV and media?

Just because we put a different name on ourselves, doesnt mean we are any different, we have just switched allegiances, and declared ourselves better, when in reality, there is no difference at all.

We put a shiny word onto ourselves, and think we are heroes, when we cant even get along, then how are we gonna make things better?

We cant until we realise, we are deluding ourselves, like we have been deluded all along by others, we have just moved into self delusion.

We are all amazing, we are all loved, we are all equal, but we are all thinking and boxing ourselves into another corner.

We are not perfect, and we have a hell of a lot of work to do before we even reach there, and if you think im being "negative" then that is what you think, im just pointing out some major blind spots we have, and we have to try to see them, before we can move forward!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ..isnt "showing them", teaching them???

do u believe a kid will grow up being a loving person if u tell him, u must be "loving and compassionate", but u smack him in the head 3 times per day???

...how u will "show it" to them???..isnt by your life stance, and behavior???...isnt this teaching??? YES..u can teach them...u can teach them anything... nobody grows on its own to be loving...

• "

All the GFL stuff and other channellings, all the stuff that says we are  lightworkers, makes us think we are something special, set apart from others,  superior, because we are not sheep!

Are you sure we are not sheep?

Are we not following stuff like ET's Channellings, just like others follow TV  and media?

Just because we put a different name on ourselves, doesnt mean we are any  different, we have just switched allegiances, and declared ourselves better,  when in reality, there is no difference at all.

We put a shiny word onto ourselves, and think we are heroes, when we cant  even get along, then how are we gonna make things better?

We cant until we realise, we are deluding ourselves, like we have been  deluded all along by others, we have just moved into self delusion."

So true Kelly.

This site is heavily poised by false channelings.

Fulford,Wilcox,Quinsey,Nidle and others.

Try to study wholetruths instead of halftrues created to serve an agenda.

• standing ovation being given!

• @James... i would agree with Jimmy... YES, u can teach Compassion... YES, u can teach a Loving stance on things...
    Yes, u can teach Understaning...
    maybe we are born with certain propensities, but the most part of our behavior is determined by our Environment, that we grow in...
    There are kids (at the age of 10 or 12) who are trained to be ruthless killers in the battlefiled, with no compassion at all...havent u seen that???
    The most important part is how kids are raised, first in their family, then their immediate environment, and later the society in general where they live...
    You can "teach" someone to be an Angel..or u can teach him to be the most ruthless killer of all, with no feeling, and the "unconditional Love that is Self", goes straight to the trash-bin...

• In my opinion, let it flow.  Watch the hypocrisy and laugh.  Once you (talking about myself) stop fighting it, and hiding from the conflict (of others...which is myself), it becomes...humorous.  I do wish to change it, but it is much more fun when I no longer care. Which, for some reason, tends to allow it to resolve.

...Sometimes I go and poke fun... Throwing the red cloth over the bull's eyes, so to say.

This is what Jimmy is doing, yes? Well, I could be wrong, but it is how I see it.  Is this what you are doing with this blog?  To poke fun?  Or is this sincere in caring?  Maybe both? 

If you expect change, you really shouldn't.  I only check up on this site every few months (maybe weeks?), and I see one of these posts every time I turn to AshtarCommand. 

That quote by Ghandi... "Be the change you wish to see."  I think that is it.  I think it is more fun to pretend to be above the crowd and say "wtf are you doing", while secretly, on the inside, you are laughing and cheering.  Well, personally, I believe that we all really do desire this fighting.  I mean, look at the alternative, is that really what you want?  Think about it.  Love..."One"-ness.

Do you really desire this?  And if you say yes, think about it for a minute.  And then some more...

(I do desire this myself...but to add to it, I also desire the "Many"...Maybe one day we will all be comfortable with Love co-existing alongside this "Many") 

In the meantime...I'm going to have some fun, and let you guys keep fighting.  Please do, I'll watch.

And...I'll try to understand what Love is...and friendship...and the reasoning behind compassion...and thinking...does selflessness truly exist?  Because I'm not sure it does.  I Feel that it does, but when thought enters the picture, it isn't so easy to justify this idea. 

Well...keep fighting the good fight.  While you do, I'll go and try to find myself, since I'm so lost that I can't even tell half the time.

• If you search the out-box,there will be to many different stories....If you try to listen within,there will be only one box...yours..and if you feel LOVE in there..what more needs to be told...the whole story lies within..all the rest is indeed a big blind spot..unless... you feel it within..blessings,Ivo

• Fee, Fie, Fo, Firkle

Seems like its all just a Vicious Cirkle

Fee, Fie, Fo, Fum

To all the space people we look really Dum

Fee, Fie, Fo, Fay

But, they luv us  anyWay                  ------  better than watching the teevee, at least    keep learning, junior space cadets!

over and out

•  Consciousness perceptions an be described as consciousness envelopes that help us see a little bigger part of the picture. I don't see a repackaging here at all, I see divine individuality, enveloped within a unity of oneness. Each has their own learning and by whatever road they choose, in the end we all will be within the unity of oneness. Love gives us the elasticity to accept each others individuality and path.  Just because we don't agree or we are not aware of something that the other says or does, doesn't mean its wrong. It just may not be right for us at this time. I dont think we argue, I think discussion and expression is good. gives us something to think about as well as perspective on where that other soul is in their evolution. :) just my thoughts.

• Haha Kelly, I thought of Reiz and Reikara too. El -Ano- Ra is right, I am in your company of questioners too, another one on your wavelength.  I hate labels in people.  It puts them in a lump.  The more the labels the less the unity. I think we all have a long way to go like your post title states. There has been wonderful sharing with this post and much to think about. Great topic.

• Hi,

Nice Aurgument ... frankly what are really doing for improving ourselves ????

We all have to collectively work on this ... Firstly to improve ourselves by developing as many VIRTUES as we can ...

Let Love, Light & Divinity fill us ALL ...............

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceBeloved Ones,The current planetary energies that we are consciously embodying are nothing like we have ever experienced before on our planet.A cosmic blessing and response from our Aurora family to the shift that is taking place in many of…
1 hour ago
The conclusion of events taking place on Earth seems inevitable, as countries that feel threatened by them are uniting into two distinct groups for their protection. Steps are being carried out to try and calm things down but some countries seem set…
2 hours ago
| SourceBlessings Beloveds~There are a myriad of reactions, upgrades, changes, and experiences that come with powerful plasma influxes and exposure to cosmic rays like we had last weekend.Sustained, multi-day KP 8 + geomagnetic storms are a gift:…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
21 hours ago
More…