WE ARE GOING TO BE STUNNED !

Enormous 2000 mile long and 2000 mile wide Motherships glowing and blinking in lights just hanging there in the sky right above our heads... man.. 14 feet tall blue people mingling with us... smaller ones up to our waste level... Galactic languages... bizzar food LOL... incredible technologies... rides in space ships to other planets... drinking ET beverages in the star wars bar on these Motherships...sleeping on these Motherships.. dreaming in our sleep on these Motherships... visiting other worlds, sisters and brothers we are gonna be stunned ! Make no mistake .. its gonna blow our minds into the deepest dimensions imaginable !

We are going to be stunned when all of this happens.. and apparently its gonna happen EXTREMELY soon !
We are gonna be mind blown... lets face it... I have been thinking about this for ages and as I see it... we are gonna be STUNNED !

No matter how you look at it now.. all of the UFO sightings up until now are just tiny blinking lights in the sky but what we are about to see happening is literally undescribable, it will blow our fucking minds ! Close encounters of the third kind is on our dooestep and anyone who shrugs it off can kiss my Extra Terrestrial ass because we are gonna be in awe, it will render us speechless at least for a few moments.. jaws will drop.. mouths will be left gaping wide open.. peoples eyes will bulge... and that folks... is a fact. As a side note, apparently a sacret ''weed'' can be consumed on those ships (I have heard) .. its called Galatic oil ! .. in which case, I cant wait to light up on a Mothership :)

Decloaking, as I see it many people will be in shock when it happens but the shock will fade away and excitement will set in and we will be forever changed.. our Love for one another is magnetising it into physical manifestation and its about to happen... the party to blow away all parties is about to begin and we are in for one heck of a Spiritual expierence... and before anyone says it -  I know it already happened !

That is how I see it. How do you see it? Perhaps its different for you. either way, see ya on a Mothership hopefully. We will not be able to contain our Joy and we will laugh uncontrollably - it will blow us away !

Holy F@%k !

BRING IT ON !

8110147054?profile=original

8110147256?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Personally, I think your kind of exuberance is GREAT! It really lifts my tired old spirits up! You remind me of how important it is to not only BE enthusiastic, but also to SHOW your enthusiasm! 

YES! Indeed! We will be stunned! Thank you, for the reminder!!!

• thanks Dan.. it takes ONE to recognise ONE .. and yeah, we will be stunned, I feel it too :)

• As it stands now, there will be more clapping and smiles around the world from the people like us who have known the truth for a long long time now.

For the ones that bought into the political/gov. propaganda machine, it's gonna be like the scene from scrooged where the Fairy of the future tells scrooge: " Sometimes ya gotta slap em upside the head to get their attention!"

• Mr. Joe thx werry much for your caind words...

In those days i seem the only one who think...and i am desperate...

Not for my self ...But for the people of this Earth...and for the Earth itself...

I done just the Father work...but in those days are not enouf ...

If they are not Masons are From Brotherhoud...or from other guv. institution like C.I.A

and NSA...I have over 460 spyware at the moment in my computer to see i am

Hounted by all..any word i write it is going to there servers to Cia and Nsa...

And this  it is Freedom?i do not think so...

It is the begining of the end...it could be a nice one or a bad one...i do not know any more..

i make my duty as a man to protect my fellow alike me..

If i am Quilty for loving to much  ..so bi et..i will live this place...for good...

As somebody say to me long time ago...

"Alf you will never help nobody...and nobody need your help or need your knowledge..".

Maybe she have right...the path it is sealed ...

I need to live this Place...I will tell the Father i have been failed...

ALF

• Alf i suggest : That you and us others, we all have protection! You can see what David Icke speak about. David Icke is a very dangerous man for the Cabal, but still he is alive. He also is a "happy" man..Do not be afraid ! Try to make a connection to Archangel Michael, and they can not take a strand of your hair.. FULL PROTECTION
      • Your are caind and wised Mr Joe...

Thx a lot...you know i am 100% to the cause..

i even i offer my life in order to achive the safty of the humanity and the Earth..

This thing it is the only one thing i want...

i see enouf pain on this Earth...and i want to see him and the people  safe...

My only Father i have it is God....and i pray to Him in every day for that...

THX again

• Thx Mr Joe for your caind words...

those words enter in my hearth and heal my hearth....

I knew it is someone hire who understand me...as i understand him..

THX again

alf

• Thx my Brother...but what do do?

advice me some how...to live this place? to stay?

I do not know brother...

i have been lied so many times i could not remember...

I do not know how to do advice me ......

i do not know what do do...

I have the words for Michael...

I have my deep respect for David Ike...

I have also many of his work...and i see them..

I know he have protection from pleiades and andromedans...

but i am not him...i am not important like him...

and they promis me in one night they will take me..and kill me..

I am not afraid of death or by them or any one....i will confrount my death with pride...

ALF

tell me what to do to live the site? to stay...? i do not know...

• 8113660855?profile=originalthis picture i visulize one day i felt that it was some bad entities in the room while i take the dishwash. First i got a bad feeling , someone watching me from behind..i turn around but no one in the room. this go on for five minutes..I believe there was an entities outside my visible light,i could not decode with my brain..Then i visualize the picture and ask Michael protect me.. Suddenly the nasty feeling goes away.. I have proof for myself that Angels are real, its not only from believe.. They are very very powefull, and they help everybody who ask for help !..Because of free will they do not interfere before man ask for help/or a conection to them.

Have Peace !

• Exactly Semile .. spread the LOVE .. well said :)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
9 hours ago
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
10 hours ago
More…