Walk Ins Be Ready

The following channel from St. Germaine is not only about some of the polarity issues and negative attacks eminating from light workers, but has also clarified some issues that I myself had been unsure of, Kelly and I spoke about it, and it has to do with walk in ground crew. 

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/ascended-master-saint-germain-anger-in-lightworkers#_tab

Many of you that feel a connection to Ashtar or the Command are not regular star seeds nor are you involved in the ascension process or dissolution of Karma that others are going through. We are awake and can view the drama from an outside perspective because many of us are walk ins. 

All star seeds or light workers have a mission of some kind. They may not even be aware of it yet, but they do have one. Those of us that are part of the special volunteers may be called in by Ashtar in the coming days, so I wanted to prepare with this information just in case.

There have been many different ideas about what ascension means, and much dis information that has worked to separate us, and confuse our purpose. We came here to complete a mission, believe it. And that goes for some walk ins that are dark, as well as light. 

If the call comes, you will know. It will be your choice of course as to whether to accept it. A simple I AM that I AM will suffice. If we do get called up there is a training session that we will probably go through, and in our physical bodies. We would also be returning in our physical bodies. 

This was planned and documented in GFL material as I specified in my Sons of the Law of One Blog. 

Specifically pages 10-20 of the "Ashtar Command" document in the sons library. 

http://www.thesonsofthelawofone.com/thelawofonelibra.html

Many of us have forgotten who we are, or have perhaps become complacent in the ways of Earth because we incarnated into the veil. I have had a hard time myself in remembering many things.

While discernment is certainly needed I think perhaps in some cases we have taken it too literally and it has placed doubt and fear into our ranks. I'm as guilty as anyone else in that regard. But we are here for a very important purpose, and many are ascended masters already, so no need to worry about personal ascension or karma. 

As representatives and soon to be guardians of the new golden age, we should practice what we preach, and be the beacons for others. Being drawn into the polarity game only lowers our vibrations and keeps us from our mission. And it is an important one. 

Each time I see a homeless person that has descended into a state of living for the next drink, or a child or animal being abused, it reminds me why we are here.

I've never claimed to be a commander or any particular status, but I am a messenger and a spiritual warrior, and you all are too... Be Ready, just in case.. If it is your will to do so. If it doesnt go down, then at least I posted the info. And either way, we need focus and unity, not separation. To many this is not just a social site for UFO buffs..:-)

Much Love,

Masteroflight

8110228072?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  You've read my mind Masteroflight which I guess from Unity is Our Mind of

Our Collective Self only on the periphery is the I AM which

acknowledges where a being strives to be until

they join the Collective. So say the Arcturans who work

in harmony in Unity as a Collective. I think write and throw out

a line to help someone but always to uplift. I thank you for

these words as I do resonate totally with them.

Blessings Love Light Radiance Peace and Harmony

May Your Heart Continue to Cascade Heart Bubbles of Love 24/7 from Soarce Kingjeff

• you are a radiant soul of light,and as this image displays,shows the radiance that is of your inner souls essence,blessings to you brother Kingjeff eve(solaena)8115900852?profile=original
      •  Thank you dearest Sister of the Golden Heart living around the corner

treading a similar pathway. Those must be your Heart Bubbles as well I see

pulsating from Our Father Mother All That Is from Deep Within ever to without.

I'm sure the same light pulses out of Your Eyes as you are so much in Unison.

Blessings Dear Eve for your Intuitive Gift it is reciprocated.

Light Love Radiance Peace and Harmony Kingjeff

• THANK YOU for the  visual 

A Dreamy World   lovely  x

• Yes my  friend , This is a site for information of the  highest kind, our new lives and our new Gov, and our new World , our Blessed Mother Earth is a living BEING< we LOVE and have Faith that our mission will be completed as purposed

Keep your focus inward and BE STILL & KNOW!

I AM the Violet Flame

LET LIGHT, LOVE POWER & PEACE Restore the plan on EARTH  x 

• I second this part  " this is not just a social site for UFO buffs" 

I don't think it'll be the first time in the training session. lol :)

Loved your post
  • WORD UP MOL!!!
  • Oooohhh, Man~!~....I've been ready since my childhood for serious changes......................
  • "Sometimes you feel like a nut...  sometimes you don't"  :)
  • I just recently joined onto this website and I don't know a ton about it.  I'm not sure where I fit in among the characterizations you speak of, but I was drawn to it, just as I have been drawn to a mystical path most of my life.  I have seen and felt something coming for a long time and have been preparing as best I can.  For various reasons, I feel this month it really begins or culminates might be more accurate.  I'm reaching out because I am going a little stir crazy waiting.  Is anyone else?  I want change to come.  I am not afraid.  There is a part of me that is excited and wants to get on with it.  This world of illusions... it's hard to keep playing the game when you know life as it is may be dismantled very soon. 

I do consider myself a lightworker.  I'm not sure if I'm a walk-in or star-seed or what, but I now I am here for something bigger.  I know things that I can't explain how I know them.  I've dreamed in ways that have revealed things to me.  I have encountered beings that have guided or confused or attacked me.  I've woken up from strange streams and watched an orange ball of light exit my head and heard my (then) two year old son (mostly asleep) call to me in the night and point to and talk of an orange ball that I could not see. 

I'm mostly curious if anyone else has been feeling this way.  My husband is not especially supportive in this respect (of polar shift or alien contact or whatever is about to emerge for this planet).  I've definitely felt like I've dropped down the rabbit hole in the last twelve years especially, and I am addicted to following that white rabbit.  I want to get as much information as I can and yet I don't feel like I'm doing very well being "in this world" at the moment.  Anyone have any tips on walking in both worlds?  Or am I doing just fine (sort of doing the minimum right now)?  If we get through this month, I feel I could focus again.  But this month, feels big... is it just me?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj!The frequency of Earth continues to rise by the minute. Through the many portals activated on Earth, ancient vortexes, and especially through the lightworkers, who serve as…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
"Listen daily for healing"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion 5000 year old vedic Shanti Mantra …HIGHLY RECOMMEND
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
In the world of scientific discovery, paradigms shift and theories evolve, but few conjectures have sparked as much controversy and fascination as the recent proposal set forth by Russian physicists Mikhail Vossen and Alexander Scherbakov. Their…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"The Light, by Reel People....(2021 Remastered Version)👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icoe-AO2ADc"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll have to seriously consider making this one, an unofficial anthem for my sector command in East Anglia, GFL Ground Crew.....Selamat ja....!!😉

"IF IT'S LOVE THAT YOU FEEL, STEP INTO THE LIGHT....!!" Just dig those lyrics and vibes....👽…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Now, some brilliant arrangements and compositions, well played with more splendid bargrooves....Enjoy...ahem...!! Selamat ja...!! 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6KZgXIDl8"
11 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…