Volunteer, GFOL Employment

Hey!:) Nameste!Im excited to be ready to begin my search! I am extremely interested in finding out hoyw i can help out locally with the GOFL, and im having difficulties, I am aware this information may still be restricted to an extent, but i would Love to jump right in at any level and extend my loving gratitude as far as it can reach :)-if you have any suggestions, comments, tricks tips hints or just some loving advice, Please, Do Not Be Shy:) im working hard with you all as well but i still feel the need for more guidence :) LOVE!!! LIGHT!!!!!! Peace:) <3 XD

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thats interesting and great. i would love to read what you've wrote. If you would like it to go into the next upcoming Zine you could send it to starshipriptide@gmail.com. i'm goin to make a blog on the site as well. Any advice would also be helpful:)

• Sounds great, I'll get started on writing it as soon as possible, :D .

• What ben said... follow ur heart and... open your mind my beautiful friend xxx 

• You can "sign up" Within Your Own Heart, you will "know" from there.

ADONAI*
    Ben-Arion 

• :) -Thank you <3
    • Good Comment Ben i signed up also in my heart to Ashtar Command which is part of the Galactic Federation of Light the day i joined www.ashtarcommandcrew.new

• There is always a positive and negative, in whatever we do in life, and it would be really stupid to think that there aren't any negative ET beings out there, just like it would be stupid in saying there aren't any really bad people out there yet today, that can do really bad things in life 

I mean we are apart of Planet Earth, which things are going to happen, that we don't always like seeing, but that doesn't make us a bad person for seeing things, the way it is in life 

Some people like to turn a blind eye, to the possibility of having Negative ET beings, that aren't from Planet Earth, because it is a lot easier to hide your head in the sand, then it is to warn others about the dangers that could happen in life, if one isn't careful on things

I think we should have an open mind to all sorts of possibilities, when it comes to this sort of thing. I would be like not warning other people about the dangers in doing Drugs, here on Planet Earth, because we want to feel that rush of energy of doing the Drugs on Planet Earth

It all depends on who you talk with in the 3D world, and what kind of knowledge they have on something, and whether or not they want to take the time to explain the dangers that could happen with someone here on Planet Earth, even dealing with ET Races out there

The good, bad, and ugly, in everything we do in life Ravinder, 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Honoring the creator within all is key. Filtering information on an individual basis and sharing with others is good but filtering and editing for others is something not so keen to empowerment. We are to be empowered beings and each choose what we want to believe. Sharing our beliefs is a great thing to do especially when we have a hard time relating. SEE, now its like, WHERES that POST, and i wish the guy who wrote it could hear this because thats what he asked FOR!!!!! MUCH LOVE:)

• FEAR is healthy. lol, iI'll probably get alot crap now for saying that but i stand by it!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk _ iw ill look at it-no doubt cringy-pelosi and the rest of the fakir marxist dems never had to debate anyone -all fixed 'they'll be no debate' she and others have said countless times about countless topics-may they fry in the pit of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The mainstream media in panic mode is fun to see that's for sure lol. It's gonna be glorious when Trump returns and takes down the Deep State Cabal and ends this madness once and for all. https://youtu.be/Gf_BgcwT8PM?si=shpeuV1PTuFtOxAs"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, my friends.....I appreciate your responses....😊

Now, back to politics and the insane spectacles being played out, on college campuses across the western world, with so-called "pro-Palestine students" setting up camps for…"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...Let Angelic Healing Love Help You With Your Challenges Now !By Melanie BecklerBlessings, This morning I'm reminded of all of the challenges and changes continuing to unfold in the world right now ... And how we came here for this! My soul…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
16 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
21 hours ago
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
21 hours ago
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
22 hours ago
More…