Teachings of Ascended Master Saida Khatoon
sumitted by Shazi
Further Reading: http://www.signposttothesource.co.uk

Vision 056 - River of Divine knowledge


I appear on the bank of a river flowing with light. This is a special place known as the Nehre-e-Tasveed (River of Divine knowledge), which contains God’s knowledge in the form of divine light. This river of light surrounds the entire universe.

I kneel down and cup some of the holy water in my hands. As I wash my face I feel intense joy. The feeling of happiness is intoxicating and I desire more so I jump in. There are other people in the river also experiencing the feeling of joy. Suddenly my guardian angels Amnabeel and Sumnabeel appear. Amnabeel is on my right side and Sumnabeel is on my left. They greet me with respect and wish to take me to the bottom of this wonderful river. With great excitement, I agree. Each angel holds one of my arms and we dive deep into the river. As we are traveling deeper into the depths of this river, I see other angels. At the extreme depth I am amazed to see angels of high rank such as Israeel, the angel of death.

We keep sinking deeper and deeper until we reach the bottom. At the riverbed a wall appears. Amnabeel and Sumnabeel tell me that they are not permitted to go beyond the wall. I however am burning with curiosity and wish to know what is at the other side. My angels show me a hole in the wall from which divine light is pouring into the river. Curiosity makes me go towards this hole. At this point both my angels disappear.

As I move towards the hole it gets bigger and bigger. I peep through the hole to see what lies beyond. To my surprise, I can see an atmosphere, which is very calm and quiet. The light is soft like moonlight and looks most appealing. A thought pops into my mind, God has created the universe for humans therefore I can enter this atmosphere unlike my angels who are limited. With this thought I request, “Please show me the way in”. I found myself entering the hole. As soon as I am within the atmosphere of light, I realise that this is the same light, which is found within our heart energy centre. We call this energy centre the Latifa-e-Qalbi or the heart chakra.

Within this atmosphere I observe other beings hearing the voice of God. I too can hear the voice of God.  This then makes me realise that this is the point where individual consciousness originates.

(Adapted from the teachings of Ascended Master Saida Khatoon)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply The internet is on fire after shocking leaked footage allegedly shows a mile long ship entering a lunar crater. If this footage is real, it could change everything we know about the Moon and…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — 6 Comments ↓ Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!Extraterrestrial and higher dimensional beings have always been present on and around Earth, quietly observing and, at times,…
3 hours ago
David posted a blog post
                                                                          CHAPTER VII:                                                                          MEDITATIONHaving broken through the walls of the intellect and grown weary of so many…
12 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Andro-Paramahansa Yogananda -👍"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
21 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Power of Sound Harmonics Over Matter
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
21 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Glad you enjoyed the data, Andro.....I will also ask AI a question which I know will be answered correctly, as the evidence supporting the stats is overwhelming and it's about heart transplant patients who receive replacement hearts, and literally…"
23 hours ago
More…

THE THREE MOUNTAINS:INITIATION,RESURRECTION,ASCENSION


                                                                          CHAPTER VII:

                                                                          MEDITATION

Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…

Read more…
Views: 10
Comments: 0