UFO sighting in Singapore 1 September 2012

OMG I shot this myself! I just looked out of the window there they are!! Three of them. Two were stationary and one of them moves back and forth changing light from dim flashing ones to very bright ball of light and it keeps going back and forth! I couldn't believe it! My star brothers and sisters are here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ATxU475pA&feature=youtu.be

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's right. I am just tired of their cartoonish episodes. That's why I will not participate in this year's general election because I do not vote for Freemason [both components and opposition]. But I would honestly reconsider of joining back my electoral obligations if the main politicians and cabinets really defected from the cabal.

• Depends on govt's commitment. So far I have yet see it. The govt in my country.......I believe you know how it is. I just don't want to say further about them,

• Wahahaha....that would be really funny!! Imagine Snooki's reaction! It'll be quite a cosmic sitcom in the making lol

• Haha..this made me chuckle a little bit.  But it's them 'dimwits' that probably need to see them most of all.  Can't really land your ship on a planet full of dimwits and scare the crap out of them...that will be very inefficient for the production of love and light.  Getting the 'dimwits' to question things like that may also condition them enough to not want to bomb a ship when it lands...

• Is that an UFO? YES

Is that an spaceship of any kind? NO

Are they your star brothers and sisters? NO

• Oh yeah we're the people! My life has changed so much since my awakening and I've never felt more love! It's such a wonderful feeling and I can't even begin to imagine how awesome 5D would be! Woohooo! I'm so ready to party and join in the cosmic disco for celebration lol <3

• I can't wait for the 5D earth!

I think they are indeed trying to show themselves cos the one that was moving back and forth did so many rounds of moving back and forth and turning up the light and then dimming it again. Over and over.

Now it's military air craft galore cos I hear them flying around probably wondering what's going on haha...I don't care if they know I'm watching cos haha I really did and I youtubed it!

• Hey Terence, I saw some youtube clips of UFO in Malaysia too! For all you know, they might just be flying over now! Cos I saw it half an hour ago and now I hear tons of air crafts from the Singapore Air Force flying around hahahaha....Awesome!!!

• Great. But we must be very aware that there are benevolent and malevolent UFOs in the skies of the Earth. I was advised before to activate my heart chakra and send it out to them and see if they respond to our chakra signal. If yes then it is a UFO run by spiritual ET.

• Oh how do you send out heart chakra signal? And what kind of response do I look out for? In case I see them again?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
52 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
55 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
1 hour ago
More…