I am eager for a real conversation about the light movement.  I would love for people who are starting to rethink their idea of what is happening, I want them to interact with me about their true feelings.

Here is where I find myself.  Not so many years ago I found out I was a Highly Sensitive Person or like a so called Empath.  It led me on a path of discovery over five or more years.  I appreciate that I found that out about myself and I have done meditation and praying with crystals, hearing/seeing things the whole nine yards. 

Now I am at a point where through listening to some videos and reading even more information I have become to resonate with more what I believe are truths that go totally against the entire light movement.  I am comfortable with that but, being a Sensitive I feel I must share what I am seeing to others so they won't be disappointed when No Ascension happens.  I say it won't happen because its all a trick. 

Something I heard recently says it all: Our system, mind system, was set up in a way that leads us to chasing our tails and we who Once Knew it All are searching for that knowledge, based on a Timeline that has been stretched through the EONS for that very purpose.  Bottom line: Reincarnation is a trap to keep us coming back to earth just biding our time; a cosmic joke.  There is no real reason for it we as beings only need to get in the moment and Stay there to Wake up to our True situation.  The Mind Games and Mind system is only a FRONT to keep you inside your head, too close to the source to back up and look at your true position in Life. Your true position is as one with all in the physical.

I am only seeking responses from people who are having Doubts about this whole light movement, even the slightest.  I won't argue, I won't stand for anyone trying to make me feel bad because I am stepping away , so only respond if you want a real discussion.  Message me if you don't feel you can answer publicly because others might see you different.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow, awesome pictures...coolness completely...

• From you wrote above it sounds like to wake up would be to wake up to being omnipotent.  Then what would you do?  I think after awhile you would crave for a sense of mortality.

• I absolutely never even considered that for even a minute; keep in mind this information is mostly new to me though I resonated with it strongly; but I had been working on being more in the moment and seeing how things had always synchronised even though few times I could be totally still and at peace in those Moments.  I seriously get chills thinking of those times of feeling aware of what was going on just in that NOW.  I had NO idea it was the way I should always be.  I do wonder why YOU think it would be something that has a down side to it LOL :)

• Hi Renata, just to give you some of my experiences etc, I found I didn't have the resources in 3rd/4th dimension to work with self-healing and other healing work I was doing back in the mid-90's, so began to rely on the higher light (5th dimension & above), and found structures in my brain that resonated and drew that light in.  It was very different to the usual energy of 3rd/4th dimension of consciousness, and a bit destabilising but very much full of love and Spirit and something that I evolved towards very readily.  I found myself under a lot of attack, and one particular protagonist (who I ascertained as being born of toxins - some of us are born of Light, others of a more polluted matter/substance), threw one of my spiritual manifestations, residing in 5th dimension, out, as I had said I wasn't going to go to the Light (preferring the Higher Light), not that he had any authority, and took what was in context at the time literally, not differentiating between 3rd, 4th/astral light and higher light.  I've also been aware of changes in energy in the higher dimensions; not all the Light is clear, but I've got to the point 'oh well, whatever' and just hope that all will be ok. 

So there is a different and wonderful energy to which we can evolve, but for me the toxic energy has damaged my connection with it and my belief is that our only way forward or back is to 'live and let live'. do no harm etc, but protect and defend ourselves or choose to die/let go.  Regarding Light and Dark, I believe in alignment between them, and the quality of the Light depends on the quality of the Dark, each has a purpose or role, function etc.  The prime consideration for me is Divine energy. 

I have also experienced ascension, but protagonists and interferers have managed to pull me out, trash my personal merkebah etc.  - beings from alternative realities, or coming back from the future, even so-called friends and family of established religions who believe we're no better than them and seek to hold on to us, denying us our choices and journeys. 

I've also, in a dream/ascended consciousness state, been allowed to visit wonderful ET friends on their ship. 

My own journey of schizophrenia, with the negativity that has gotten into my consciousness, has been very damaging so I'm very selective about what I take on board now.  For me, the only 'secret' is about how ppl treat each other and the world around them as it's been my experience that toxins/pollution, anti-psychotics etc can destroy 5th dimension energy, so I'm not sure how our ET friends and guardians will deal with it if it makes it difficult for ascension light to come in to heal Gaia and humanity or make any difference. 

I think it's also a cusp of experience for humanity, for those who have come to Gaia from other star systems to return home through ascension processes; there seems to be a greater push for enlightenment, but along with that a need for ppl to establish their own truth and be respected for it, and for ppl to work out their choices. 

Hope this makes sense and is helpful for the discussion, Namaste

• Quite interesting indeed, thanks for stopping by :)

• Hi Renatta,

whilst my experience of the light movement is somewhat different to what yours has become, i appreciate why you've come to the conclusions you have.

And I'd enjoy the opportunity to have a bona fide conversation about such matters. 

Looking forward....

• Yes thank, in my experience the light movement has fallen around me.

I am a seeker and have always been I thought the light movement was my tribe my place to Wake Up to the reality of our life but from what I had seen it was the same old cliches, some want to lead others are willing to follow blindly, basically like all the churches I currently no longer attend. 

I don't believe in Coincidences, so one day in July I had been telling a couple of ladies about my beliefs when one asked after my explanation, "What happens after all these experiences?" to my conclusion of well Source basically experiences life through us having experiences because we are sparks of him.  I also did believe in the dimension and getting higher and that lot but no longer.

I was one of Suzanne Lie's 5D leaders actually so I am not as in the dark as some might believe :(

Anyway, the last thing I said to them was that "But ask me what I believe next month."

No too long after that I ran across the History of Mankind videos and the series filled in a lot of gaps I had in the information that I already had Resonated with; you know the New Age, dimensions, source, light info.  There has always been something about it that seemed a bit empty and lacking in genuineNess like it was a duplicate of previous versions from eons ago, a reAwakening.  Of course that was my opinion even though I went along with the status quo of being an Intuitive. 

The information starts out with Atlantis and what happened to them, then moves to how Humans were created over thousands of years of changes.  I had already read that we were like in our 66th version by the time we became Modern Man. That is an example of one of the gaps it filled in my information there are many more examples but that comes to mind first.  Anyone open to hearing other versions of what can be considered truth I recommend this series to them.  The information comes through an Interdimensional portal. 

Now the info regarding the Mind Consciousness System totally fell into place with me.  How many times have you ever had a thought and you wondered where in the world did that come from?  You had no previous information or recollection of this thought that flits through your skull?  The idea that we are in a system, full of systems, set in place around this planet by other systems being guided around from birth based on a preprogrammed system was what caught my attention even more.  I had already believed that we come to earth with plans/thoughts/ideas from the netherlands in order to provide some sort of specific relief for the planet. I had accepted that thinking it was a good thing, but KARMA I had already heard was itself not even real, so its also a system to make it seem there is a real reason to keep coming back.  Except in this case all of this preprogramming was a way to chase are tails till we die and start over because we were biding time till the creator/ no not god but ANU who wanted to be God and was part of the creation process of us but was a self centered little man only wanting to save his Home planet from death by taking over ours and making us into Slaves to mind gold, not the kind we have now but a more precious kind, who happened to Create these systems with the Reptilians, Sirians, and others,  was to come back and Reign over us.  We were basically trapped in this System by OUR minds.  Of course there are systems to keep us from realizing this its why its so hard to break through to get to the NOW moments and actually live.

I know I have said a lot..........so I will stop here for now so you can ask me anything you would like.  No I don't believe everything I hear or see LOL it might seem that way but I am pretty picky on what I allow myself to believe. 

---------------Note: I will only write this once so anyone else with questions can reference this post............

Thanks for being willing to listen and discuss this information I literally have no one to chat with it about :(

I am open to hear I just don't like when people come to this discussion and basically just say I am wrong; my opinion will always be my own opinion, that is not to you Peter.  :)

• I don't know exactly what you are trying to say can you simplify it? 

• The way I see it, it seems to me that it really does matter, but then again, it doesn't.  Someone  (maybe a wise and enlightened one, maybe just another slob like most of us) , anyway, they said (I am "paraphrasing") :  "T he last thing one lets go of before enlightenment is the desire to be enlightened." 

Having said that, for some reason I can't explain, I do think we are on the edge of big changes for the better, maybe even more than we can imagine from our location in time.  I believe in the existence of benevolent, enlightened, beings and even civilizations composed of such beings.  Also, I see how our world is full of lies upon lies built in layers that go deeper than I yet can see. They are really, really bad.  Ruthless, they hide in a cowardly fashion and will stop at nothing to stay in control, wealthy and deluded with notions of superiority.  Nevertheless, their power has limits and it seems they have come close to reaching those limits because of power far greater that they have absolutely no control over and no defense from.  We may very well be living through the transition from an age of darkness, ignorance and fear to one of wisdom, power and freedom.  Here's hoping we don't screw it up again.

• The good guys and the bad guys are the least of our worries.  Our issues lie within each one of us, we are literally our own worse enemies.  We have to still our minds to wake up to our reality, all the back chat and noises and thoughts that half the time don't even come from within but are just passing through are the real problems.  Groups of people with the same type of thoughts create the conspiracies and the cabal itself just with our thoughts/feelings/emotions.  Experiment with stopping your thoughts and see how difficult it can be, its because its a system put in place to keep us busy chasing our tales with every supposed issue in life instead of sitting still in our own self and waking up to the reality of our OneNess with all that is.  Graham Ellis on twitter has two short ebooks that will explain more about how to cut the cord and move into Life.  No this is not an advert but he is being very helpful on getting me to live in the moment of NOW that is so elusive at times but is most necessary. Worrying about the past even pondering it or worrying about the future only Fuels that wretched Mind Systen set up at the beginning of time to keep us in a circle of life that leads to No where just more lives with no accomplishment like it has been promised, its lies all lies.  No one is coming to save us, no Real new age will happen unless we wake up to who we are it will all be the same old same with a different cherry on top, we can't change if its not from within. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
8 minutes ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
1 hour ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
1 hour ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
2 hours ago
More…