Replies

• I love these stories-a lot is disinfo by cia and other agents to cast doubt over experiments and successes in time travel-the thing that is not ever considered-some people die but remain visible they can see through he veil and walk through and interact with others at different vibrational levels/dimensions and this is where these machines or even good old fashioned incantations handed down through millennium are used to transport people-the term 'the tube' refers to an invisible doorway(visible to some) where stepping though puts you at another place on the Earth or light years away.  There are incantations for ascension or simply cleaning and balancing someones physical and energy bodies/ adjusting chakras etc to allow them to travel.

• Did I just not say "I won't read it though" about that particular link I posted?

You are an Eternity-Well of misunderstandings my man. Change please. :)

You said google it, and I did. end of story. What you forgot to tell me is that google sux. ;)

• "The real question is...why are YOU here???"

I saw a link on time travel and thought to myself "Finally, someone to talk shop with. I have things to discuss that only a time traveller would understand, trying it with non-travellers is pointles, they have no references forward", but when I click I find yet another (suspected) disinfo-production on the den of snakes called YT. ;)

Einstein and Tesla are brothers of mine.

I don't know who Al Bielek is but I've listened a lot to Al Colohlic and his merry men and from what I can tell, their stories are very similar.

I found this when I googled his name though: http://www.bielek-debunked.com/
    I won't read it though because that page is awfully formatted and won't fit properly on my screen. The left menu keeps covering parts of the text. ;)

"Peter Moon" sounds like a taken artist name for selling books.

"You prolly watched some old movie on the philly exp and closed the case."

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups, you should not practice it on me.

The philly experiment was a Baby of Mine when I was a child. It's the sole event that got me interested in (and a bit scared of) high voltage electricity and I've been thinking about that case for about 35 years determining for myself what actually happened to the people on that ship.

• Just a matter of awareness Ho-Oh..:-) Or another pull on the slot machine..

• If you're not here to argue, one can wonder what the H this is?  ;)

" Reply by Mr.Ed yesterday

Go back to sleep...this is over your head.  :)

Let me add to that..."

Sounds like a pretty definite argument to me.

And fyi, I know of both projects but when I heard about them they weren't being peddled as timetravel projects, but stealth and transporter technology.  The story changes a bit every 10 years that pass it seems. The people who follow them usually don't though. ;)

• You are a World of Klichés, Mr.

If that is all that can come out of your brain to provide an opposing argument, no wonder you spend so much time on bs.. ;)

Ignorance may be bliss, but deception is torture to the enlightened and heaven to the mislead. I say ouch here.
    If you don't, you're in trouble. ;)

• Mr. Ed, it's the one who provide the extraordinary claims that have the burden of also proving it.

To postulate something and then ask people to disprove it before the statement is considered to be false is to create a whole farm full of of straw-men. They're funny to look at but otherwise completely useless. I'd tell you to get real but since I know you already are and that you know exactly what it is that you are actually doing here, I'm not gonna bother. You have your path and I have mine in that department. ;)

• Just like when you promised everyone that UFO disclosure would take place 4 August 2012?
  • Lot of inconsistencies, starting by the fact that they never mention that there is a difference in languages, by then, our current english would be considered archaic

• Mr. Ed, I'm sorry to say, but you live in a fantasy world, so in fact you're the one who sleeps. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.