Third Ear Experiment

Third Ear Experiment

Definition: Third Ear

(Psychiatry) Similar to intuition, sensitivity, and awareness – a psychiatrist will use his/her 'third ear' to look for subliminal cues to interpret clinical observations of patients during therapy.

(Physiology) Hearing with ones skeleton, both sides of the eardrum and ones eustachian tubes, tubes that link the pharynx to the middle ear, as opposed to hearing sound with ones external ears.

(Mysticism) An esoteric concept similar to the third eye of certain spiritual traditions. Often referred to as 'the listening mouth' and 'the all hearing ear'. The third ear is believed to be a doorway that leads to inner awareness and deeper regions of consciousness between self and world. People who have developed the capacity to use their third ears are known as hearers.

The Third Ear Experiment, produced by Brant Withers, was an attempt to connect my eustachian tubes to my pineal gland by physically rerouting the way in which sound entered my body. For 28 days straight, from October 25th to November 21st 2011, I blocked up my external ears and attached a copper funnel to my mouth and set out to see and hear what would happen. The experiment was both extremely torturous and meditative. Each day gave birth to a multitude of new ideas of which I was unable to document thoroughly. The act of documentation itself was often a hindrance to the experience so I made quick notes and as many sketches and paintings as possible for future illustration and investigation and I could easily spend the rest of my life in doing so. Below are some of these images and documents from before, during and after the experiment.

Please follow the link for the experiment results:  

http://bryanlewissaunders.org/weblog/2012/sep/19/third-ear-experiment/

Photobucket

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ~If you’re going to revel in your admittedly ’aggressive & accusatory attitude’, than I’m going to call you on it, Hopi. Whether you like it, or not… & I don’t have to give you a reason!… but I will ;-) While your infantile, schoolyard, speculations about Kelly & I are entertaining on some level, you’re way off base, brother. So here it goes… drum roll please… I defended Kelly, because… because... I felt like it! & no, I didn't have to 'engage', Hopi... I chose to! Simple as that. & I will again, if I feel you're pushing it for no apparent reason. Also, while I don’t feel my intelligence (or yours, for that matter) is relevant here, that equation should have been easy enough for you to figure out. It goes without saying that you’re ‘entitled’ to express yourself how you see fit… but if you enter a discussion on ACC like a bull in a china shop… then so will I. You feeling that questioning your motives somehow implies that I’m against you, merely reflects your own insecurity. The simple fact is, I’m not against you, Hopi…. but I’m not going to cosign your B.S. either. If you act like a bully, than I’m going to treat you like one. I have no problem bypassing basic levels of decorum, as that's what seems to get you off. So if you prefer to play sticks & stones in the school yard, that's fine, just remember that first rule: If you can dish it, you better be ready to take it! On the other hand… why not take some responsibility for that way you entered this post? Let me guess, you can’t, because that would require a modicum of humility. So it goes, Hopi… but if at some point you take some time to reflect on the fact that you 'reap what you sow'… & suddenly you hear a loud cracking sound & are wondering what it is???? It’s your head popping out of your ass! ~CarpeNoctem

• hehe, you have an imaginative mind. This is the internet, how is it a schoolyard? You do not know me. You dont know who I am. I dont know who I am. But you have so much to say. Its all in your head. I dont care wether you are with me or against me. Does it look like I am looking for team mates? I dont want you to cosign with my bullshitt, my bullshitt is for me to sign on only.. Who are you? Does life need a reason to exist? Does the birds need a reason to sing? Do I need to have a reason to push anybody? Have anyone told you that you cant enter a discussion like a bull in a china shop? Do what you want man, why are you nagging on me? That shit was more than 12 hours ago, get over yourself, life has continued..When I said "What you gonna do about it" it was just to make a point..that you cant do anything about it..:) So cyaaa, wouldn't wanna be ya'll ;)

• It was accusatory, what u gonna do???

"Do You want to Be A Contributor on Ashtar Command Community? Sharing Original Spiritual Content that will Inspire and Educate our readers. (Your knowledge is needed)?"

If you choose yes on this, dont you get the star? What your experience is with kelice is nothing more than your experience and illusion, why do you think you are right? There may be humility in her text, but its not original..Its pure speculation...Why would she spend time in writing something that is not original or trying to give us someone elses experience(illusion)? What is the point or meaning behind it? How can that enlighten me, if its up to my own level of experience.....Just sayin...InDark555

• 8116198088?profile=original

Thank you, Stick :-) 

• Thank you Stick? Lol...do you need protection from the big bad wolf which is me? "Thank you Stick"....Why does you need to thank him? Because he stood up for you? What if you are wrong, would it be right to allow someone to stand up for your faults when you dont know wether you are right or wrong? "Thank you Stick"?? Why would you thank him for standing up for you and not thank me for critisizing you? Are you fully conscious or is that you wanna feed your ego? "Thank you Stick" ???? LOL....Was that an indirect way of trying to tell me to buzz off?? How come people love to be appreciated but no one likes to be questioned...can it be that the  person is living under the ego without knowing?

• 8116333858?profile=original

I thanked Stick because I have manners, it was the way I was raised.  I am sorry that you go through life thinking that people like Stick and I are faking our kindness.  I responded to your criticism with courtesy, and if I had an issue with you I have no problem stating it.  Your projections are not my issue, I do not need to defend my "ego"... lol, it's so silly to argue about.  Tearing anyone down will not raise your own status or ego, you only hurt yourself.  I am ME, and I like myself, if that bothers you then it is your problem... a healthy ego is not a crime, lol. 

• That was interesting.  Wonder what happens if we put the funnel up our bum instead...LOL

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
5 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
6 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
7 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
12 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0