THEY ARE COMING!

Today I was given the honor of sharing with you some incredible news. The Elohim informed me that within a months time they will be finally showing themselves! They want you to know this now so you can prepare and be in joy. I have no more knowledge than anyone else but I do have faith that this is the truth. Showing themselves will not be overt at first. They will not be showing up on your door (at least not write away) :) You have to admit that after everything that has been happening in Japan we need them and they know this. Please accept this information in the manner it was given, with faith and love for all.

Ascendarra

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Janosabel : I have to defend Ascendarra !, not because i claim to know everything , but because i know she spoke the truth.. The Elohim has been here for a long time, but we have been disconected to see/feel them for eons. There are probably thousends or maybe millions of pople that already can see a Elohim, or Feel their presence. That not necessary means that they who didnt have this connection is not awakened, because the disconnection can lie in the physical body..I have not seen a Elohim (In this incarnation) with my pfysical eyes, but i can feel their precense and i have met one in a trance-medium incident..

James: Trust can be more than hope etc. By using intuition ,and shot the mind down, we can se what is true !.. Intuition is the higher self, and are never wrong..

• Hi!
    • If you dont follow the laws of Creator Source,Divine Light and Creation youre gonna be held responsible, if you have sit on your flat pumpkin(lol) and just waited to ascend, whispering love and light, and chanting, youre gonna have a rude experience when the truth dawns on you, which is, you are ALL accountable for your words,actions,thoughts and deeds. What do you think happened to all your dark and negative thoughts,words,actions and deeds before you got to the point? do you think they magically disapear? no, you are held responsible. And, you are held responsible for not doing anything about it. thats the problem, mankind cant get together to get things done,and keep on choosing bad choices, thoughts, words actions and deeds. And you cannot create anything without also doing it by action. You are gonna judge yourselves by not doing something before it was too late. there are no aliens that will save you. either you save yourselves or you perish,go elsewhere. and youre gonna start again where you came from. only those that accept the Creator and laws of Creation will be allowed on starship phoenix,where Sananda Esu Jmmanuel recides,under Creator himself.  Most ufos you see are man made. there are some too that take samples and simply study, but are not allowed to interfere. the brethren in space are not allowed to interfere in earth business,unless a bomb goes off that detonates 150 miles up. the ufos you see are man made or the evils -which are the man made by the way. no lighted beings would abduct you. they wait for your decision to serve our Creator and DO something. antything. as long its action. face it folks, people NEED to get together and discuss. so much could be done, still. www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

I pray for your souls in the name of our Father God Aton of LIGHT

oh, you "dont believe me"? well, go look up the information given on the site and judge for yourselves, you really cant judge something you havent made an informed decision about. All information can be verified and looked up as truth. Not much can do that of all channeled information and its not even channeled,but straight from God himself. He allows you to make your own choice, in the end, all will come together. But in the end you will know,and then you will regret. Its serious people. This is truth. From Creator. No chantings will save you.

Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
      The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
      • It's not chantings- it's energy manifesting into form.  You are infinately powerful, your love and light feeds your spirit until the chains of flesh do not hold you hostage any longer.  Yes, you need to act and live according to the precepts of divinity which were put in place for you to grow and mature.  But there are no victims, there are no villians, there is only LOVE because we are ONE.
        • Let us talk in plain language.

Are you infinitely powerful? Because I am not.

If you are, you can stop the war in Afghanistan, for example. That would be a great act worthy of an "infinitely powerful" individual. And since infinite power has no end, she/he can turn this earth back into the Garden of Eden where there is no war, poverty, oppression, exploitation, suffering.

How many days/weeks will that take, please?

For another thing, the evidence is overwhelming that love and light will not keep the physical vehicle present on this plane of existence for long.

• Believe what you want to, Janosabel.  I cannot and will not try to get you to understand my perspective.  However I am very powerful, yes, it is infinate... and I am immortal too.  And there is nothing you or anyone else can do- that will take away my power and Light. 

And if you really think that war and money are the problem you need to rethink the world....

• "...may all this be true for the  good of humanity..."

Why do so many people here believe that someone else will sort out the mess we made of our world?

That belief may pander to our yearning for a quiet, self-centered life, but it will not not take away our duty to grow up and accept our share of the responsibility for the mess.

Beware of the Luciferic Delusion, Spirit Without Conscience.

• You're not Serious !!!

At this late hour, we will take all of the Help we can get!!

• But I am serious.

Surely you know about all the species that have gone extinct. Humanity (in the physical world) is no exception, it does not have a divine right to persist. God put us on earth with the freedom to choose wrong---and suffer the consequences (that is, taking responsibility for our choices).
        Interfering with that freedom is against the divine gift of choice. The physical earth was given to humans to tend and as the class room to develop some qualities that can only be unfolded during a contest with material limitations.

If we do disappear from earth like the Dodo, it will be because we will have persisted in making wrong choices.

However, I do not believe it is too late to correct the course of our evolution on earth. And we can do that without waiting for the space/spiritual "cavalry". But we have to "come down to earth" in order to do that. We have to stand up and learn to say to those who claim  to be overseers but, in fact, are stopping us from growing up, "enough is enough, we know who you are and forgive you, but stop your illegitimate interference with our development"

PS. If this last bit does not make sense, step outside the comfort zone and dare to ask questions to which answers are "outside the box", i.e. have no answers in conventional wisdom..

• more false messages of course; time we stopped believing these fairy tales and posters use a bit more discernment!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a possibility of violence and/or…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Crime sky rocketing under fake President Biden. Proof reported here. https://youtu.be/vmmu_RyCFzY?si=6Ngnyu_KjSW9c1Wt"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"With just 6 months to go until the next US election expect the push for WW3 to keep increasing. The Dark Cabal is in its end days and will do anything to stay in power which includes getting a world war started and having it go nuclear. Another…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"You're doing fine, walking on sunshine.....keep moving up.....towards the sun....
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uDE5qOxKTY"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dexter - Pumapunku (C+31 Sonic Transmutations).....👏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2sqsbFAtL0"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Regarding that Canadian "retroactive hate speech law that punishes past speech and imprisons people." Does this explain why so many Canadian members of ACC, have virtually silenced their activities, here...recently??

And a member from the province…"
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Betty and Barney look like they haven't slept in years-nothing but trouble from the zetas"
11 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"More satanic filth-
Canada is veering dangerously close to the type of complete control over people’s thoughts and speech seen in places like North Korea with a new bill that aims to censor people on the pretense of protecting others from “hate…"
11 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…