The Winds of Change are Here

We have spoken of great changes coming to the Earth for quite some time. These changes have been written down for all to see far in advance by many including the one who brings forward this message. This is no longer prophecy; it is now science and statistics. It is unfolding all around you on every level for those with the eyes to see and the ears to hear. Through this process there have always been those without the eyes to see or the ears to hear living in denial. They have done everything possible to dismiss, disrupt and discredit these messages. Some due to attachment, some due to fear, ignorance and denial, some because that is what they are paid to do. Do not worry about them they will have their day or reckoning either on the Earth with the reactions to their actions or in their light review upon leaving this plane. 

The changes are happening now on every level. Social, economic and physical. What ever has to happen to bring balance and what ever is not in alignment with natural law will be addressed. The greed, injustice, pollution of the air, water and land will all be addressed as well as the level of participation of each individual and the collective. There is nowhere to hide, no rock shall be left unturned. Those who have maintained their integrity, live in harmony with each other and nature will be guided. They have risen to the occasion and have the frequency necessary to see and hear. There are those who have chosen not to see or hear, are in complete denial due to attachment. These are not to worry about. They will be addressed; put your time and energy into your own process and move with that process with loving detachment. 

There are things unfolding for all to see. The exponential increase in erratic weather, super storms, volcanic eruptions and earthquakes in magnitude and numbers all are on record. This will all continue to escalate. Whole continents are rising underneath your oceans, poles are melting, jet streams and gulf streams are changing with incredible temperature swings worldwide. Despite all this there will be those who will try to maintain the status quo, dismiss, discredit and deceive the populace through the mainstream media and other mainstream agencies. These are the very people who have oppressed humanity for eons through manufactured lack, planned obsolescence, and enslavement through dependency. They rule by keeping the masses in fear and survival. Now before you brand this message as fear based it is not, it is stating the obvious and a message of hope. 

These changes are necessary. They are necessary to free humanity from the chains that have bound them for millenniums. They are necessary for the Earth to cleanse and heal herself and bring herself back into balance. They are growing and birthing pains yet what happens after the birth? A whole new life comes forth. There are intelligent designs behind these changes. There is purposeful good in all of it. You are multidimensional eternal beings and even if one chooses to transcend this physical reality and break free of their chains stopping their evolution it is a good thing. You are not your body you are a spirit, a multidimensional being that has a body. 

Now, is this physical reality less important than the other planes and dimensions of Spirit/God/Creation? No it is 3d God. Has it been treated as such? Has the Creator in all Creation been honored? Is there perpetual war on each other and the environment? What happened to Eden, Heaven on Earth? Does this abuse of the physical 3d manifestation of God need to be cleaned up and will there be karmic reactions to this abuse to humanity and nature? This is common sense. It is a truth so many have forgotten the most of which are in leadership positions. These positions of power have become so corrupt, abusive, and enslaving they are beyond healing. The lust for power and wealth at the expense of humanity and the Earth has become epidemic and beyond healing thus it has to go. Love is the ultimate power and love serves. Those with love in their hearts who are of service to humanity and nature understand this message. They also understand why these changes are necessary and are hearing the voice of change. 

We want to give you a little heads up on the days to come. You are already seeing the extreme weather, increase in earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. You are not hearing about whole continents rising from your sea floor. You are hearing of the melting poles yet what about all the undersea volcanoes going off? You are hearing about a global call for freedom and democracy yet those inspired from on high gave you a republic not a democracy. Democracy often means corporate take over. Be very careful on who is installed after the tyrants leave. There is a magnetic pole shift underway along with a physical pole shift. Both are going to disrupt your status quo. The sun is revving up, your magnetic shields are down which is going to have a major impact on your technology. Your cell phones, bank cards and internet will be the first to go with satellites being taken out by the solar flares and CMEs. There will be black outs here and there followed by the entire electrical grid going down. 

The incoming energies will render most technology useless. There are other suppressed technologies that would not be affected such as zero point tech etc which generate a different kind of energy and often shield themselves yet those that have held them in secret will most likely continue on that path despite the hardships of the people. This will all be revealed. There are rapid healing technologies, frequency and energy technologies that end disease and other natural remedies including stem cells that will repair any damage to the body. These suppressed technologies will come out in countries that have governments that care about their people over disease profiteers. The greatest technology will be the technology of spirit. 

There is a light at the end of this tunnel. It is the destiny of humanity and the Earth to awaken and heal. It is also destiny to join the rest of the multiverse in peace. The Earth will heal herself with help from what is known to you as off worlders or Star Nations participating in what is known as a much grander process. It is better to refer to them as the greater family of man. They have technologies we would consider miraculous; which will bring the healing process very quickly after the changes. The Earth has been under quarantine and your leadership chose in the past to refuse these offers to clean up the environment due to war and disease profiteers which opened the doors to low level contacts. Many of your leaders have also opened the doors to some real dark forces in their desire for power and wealth. These doors are closing and the influences from which they derived their power are being removed. They will eventually stand naked with all of their deceptive actions against humanity and the Earth for all to see. This is Armageddon; which translates to the great uncovering where no rock shall be left unturned. Telepathy and direct knowing along with ones own inner guidance is opening exponentially. The lies and deceptions will end. 

Now is the time to choose. This wave behind the awakening and healing process is unstoppable. The frequencies and forces behind this wave are unimaginable. Are we going to flow with it, awaken and heal, shift our assets and energies to the awakening and healing process? Are we going to resist it, continue to lust for power and wealth at the expense of humanity and the Earth and serve the beast? The second path is futile and shall end in a grand reaction much of which you are already seeing. 

Scientists are observing and measuring this process. Many do not know what they are seeing due to lacking spiritual awareness but some are putting the pieces together. There are massive streams of Energy coming into the Earth. There are great bands of energy forming around your equator. There is a blue shield or grid forming around the Earth. The magnetic and physical pole shifts are being measured as well. They are fully aware of the Sun and what it is about to do. Only a few are telling you. They are also aware of what is coming from Galactic Core; which the Mayans have known about for quite some time. We are moving to a new place in the universe, a highly charged place where we are going to have to rise to the occasion. Yes there is more to the story. Be well
James Gilliland www.eceti.org

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• James Gilliand and The Ranch looks like a fun place to experience.  But don't feel bad about speaking your truth Soulz83, the power of discernment we had all better maintain.If something doesn't 'feel" right then you have to trust your intuition.

For what it is worth last night I received an email from a reputable source that sends out positive so called messages from God. Well, the message I received definitely did not resonate with my soul. I email requested to be removed from this ( always before- really great source of spiritual information's mailing list).  The lesson in this - we all need to beware of relying too much on an outside source of information -giving it more attention then listening to our own minds and hearts. I think your spirit/soul doen't lie to you. Everyone looks at the world through his/her own unique filter of experiences anyway.   

• Thank God we at least have free will to choose what we allow into our minds.  However, I am seeing quite a bit of passion and extreme reaction to things lately.  It's probably just a part of the times.  It has probably always been this way maybe waking up just includes "seeing/noticing" more.  Oh well..lots of creativity for sure if nothing else.  I think the guys at ECETI are quite nice but they can get carried away like any of us can about the earth changes. They are pretty good at (not sure I am using the right term) organic ship ufo making.  There is alot of interesting things going on at ECETI.  I would love this year to visit the Ranch and hopefully experience a sweat lodge. They do look like they have fun.  It would be nice if they would switch their thinking to "what they want to see" rather than "what they think they are seeing" in terms of world conspiracy information.  At least they are aware.
    • Thanks Carolyn..

Yes, I felt this particular "communication" was tainted to give the reader an egotistical outlook, looking forward to the "bad" being punished in a way.. makes you think you are morally higher than them, makes your thoughts turn to good/bad/dark/light paradigm... 3D All the way.. because it says "this may sound like a dark message, but its not... " well that proves it even more, to me...

I truly am seeing more desperate attempts at interference as these times continue... As the light messages bring forth.. they have reiterated that the closer our energies are, the signals are mixing and are much  easier to interfere with.. that is why they have spoken of our own discernments..

Just because it is on here or in our email box... still the same, discernment, discernment, ditto.. =)

Thanks for seeing the light Carolyn.. I am so glad you are also in touch with your heart chakra, I hope your ascension journey is comfortable for you!

Love Soulz

• Personally, I have great respect for James Gilliland, for his work, & for his integrity.

I would really Love to visit The Ranch sometime, & see the Light Ships put on their show!!  That would truly be awesome!!!

Thank you Adara for the post.

Blessings...........Starman

• I could not agree more with your Starman and also wish to visit the ranch someday!

Barron

• This is NOT personal Adara, but to point out a few things here...

There may be truth in this "channel" somewhere, but my perception is the "channeller" is not fit for the job yet...

"Now, is this physical reality less important than the other planes and dimensions of Spirit/God/Creation? No it is 3d God. Has it been treated as such? Has the Creator in all Creation been honored? Is there perpetual war on each other and the environment? What happened to Eden, Heaven on Earth? Does this abuse of the physical 3d manifestation of God need to be cleaned up and will there be karmic reactions to this abuse to humanity and nature? This is common sense. It is a truth so many have forgotten the most of which are in leadership positions. These positions of power have become so corrupt, abusive, and enslaving they are beyond healing. The lust for power and wealth at the expense of humanity and the Earth has become epidemic and beyond healing thus it has to go. Love is the ultimate power and love serves. Those with love in their hearts who are of service to humanity and nature understand this message. They also understand why these changes are necessary and are hearing the voice of change. "

IM SORRY, but who wrote this shit???

I quote -  "These positions of power have become so corrupt, abusive, and enslaving they are beyond healing"

Now I pretty much understand that a being of light would never say this!!!

NOONE is above healing!! As in a proper believable, no-nonsense channelling said... we don't wish to see a soul dig itself down into a hole of no-return.. as every soul is worth saving and all are apart of God...Creator..

Now, my dear - this channelling is a fraud... it has been corrupted.. either before or after the channeliing itself...

If you can't understand that then would u believe even hitler went to heaven??

And if anyone else disagrees then, my dear you are still in 3-d land...  '

I agree this "article" tries to pin down exactly what is going on here, but is filled with falsities... LOOK at this with high skepticism.. To me this is written by an emerging Soul, a soul  who quite as yet has not found their way completely into their LOVE centre, hasn't surrounded themselves in the christlight.. and is still very much able to be influenced by negative energies not of their own...

Goodluck James Gilliand,... I hope you don't believe everything you "channel" yourself, you will be very much let down..

I hope you are surrounded by Love and Light..

Be Well Too..

• Hi Soulz83, I don't take it personal and I don't make assumptions either. 

I take it that you don't know who James Gilliland is or bother to know of him before you formed an opinion......... that's too bad.

Enjoy the journey, it is through these opposites that we experience life itself, and we can ride through the dark times with the understanding that it will help us to appreciate the light of life and love and spirit more fully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4h-R9xDJDk

Blessings

• Thanks for replying Adara, I will check him out and see what all the hype is about... Im sorry if I seem uninformed.. My heart didn't resonate with all the message, that is all.. Thanks for not taking it personal..

But one last confusing point I wish to add... and something that makes me confused and red-faced sometimes.. With me, When my first opinion of something is off-putting, or If I see something as negative.. I am either right.. or terribly wrong.. and when i am terribly wrong..  I usually go into it further and explore..

So since you took the time to write me back... and you disagree.. i will go and explore, because there must be something to this...that I haven't got yet =)

=) Thanks for the link, I haven't checked it out yet! But I will right now..

Blessings to you Adara! Love Soulz.. (Andy)

• Very Inspiring, I can only pray everyone comes together like that in every country around the World..
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Hellen left a comment on Comment Wall
"Using ritual postures was an ancient technique for using the physical body to activate slower frequencies of mental state while awake then aligning with the Earth's fields existing at a similar frequency as we are all spiritual beings who live in…"
1 hour ago
"Carl Callman, in his book '' The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness : identifies an amazing concordance between the frequencies of brain waves and the pregesive geographic and atmospheric sphere surroundering the Earth's…"
1 hour ago
"Think of it this way: The physical body is a computer, the hardware; our mental conditioning, our beliefs and attitudes come from culture,early life experiences,and personality orientation between the hardware the software is our state of…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The cyber attack narrative is already being talked about. This will be one of the ways they try and push us into WW3. My guess is they will blame it on Russia since they cant go a minute without mentioning Russia and they like to use Russia as their…"
3 hours ago
"The story of the medicine wheel is not limited to the indigenous people of North and South America but can be seen around the world. In Europe, the Celts celebrate the four season: Beltane / Spring,Lughnasadh / Summer, Samhain / Autumn and Imbolc /…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
  SourceDearly Beloved Friends, as you have passed now through the gateway of the Solar Eclipse on the 8th April past, you are in a state of inner balance and flow.The New Divine Masculine Codes have been activated and integrated and you are ready…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Blessings Beloveds ~I AM still integrating the profound energies from the Eclipse. It was beautiful to witness the unity, peaceful gatherings, and healing energies of this cosmic event. Gratitude to all who participated in holding the field with…
5 hours ago
More…