The Ultimate Question

This may or may not have been a topic of discussion in past on this Forum.  It is a question that has haunted me in the past and still does.  If anyone has a any genuine insight or comments, please "have at it".  The Ultimate Question goes like this:  "How did anything come into existence at all?  Why is there something rather than nothing?"  Call It what one wishes:  the universe, God, Spirit, Consciousness, Being, matter, energy, light, love, joy, whatever.  How did it come to exist?  Perhaps we can't grasp the answer with our finite mind.  Even if we call it all "Maya" (Illusion) it still has a reality as a construct in our consciousness. How did Consciousness arise then?  Why is there not just a neverending void of nothingness with no participants and no observers?  Yes, your response?   

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•   Well, Amanda-Love, it is a very elementary question.  One would think that someone could provide a satisfying answer.  Here's a practical approach to it all:  "Be who you is, cos if u be who you aint, you aint who u is!" 

• I think none can answer that question...

•        There may be someone.  When I hear folks say, "No one knows the answer to that." I ask them, "Well, have you asked everyone on the planet?  And everyone off the planet in the countless worlds and realms beyond?"  When a person states "that no one knows", then they are paradoxically saying, "that they know - that no one knows."   Am not saying here Aurora that you have stated such above, as you did temper your statement with "I think" before it. 

• This kryon channeling may shed some insight into this concept.

The Humanization of God.

http://audio.kryon.com/en/New%20Jersey-11-Sat.mp3

•     Enjoyed listening to this "The Humanization of God" Kryon channeling.  Or as I would label it, "Horton Hears a Who" or "The Decider Decides to Decide".  Other than the hint in Kryon's topic heading, I found little that bears on the "Question".  But that's okay - it's all okay.  The Communion of Being is there and we're all part of it, indeed.  And recommend for those that wish, to also click on the video site given by Peter above and listen.    

• I don't even think any of the known gods can provide an answer to this question, but it doesn't hurt to ask around I guess.....  I've tried myself to think it through and in the end I am forced to accept that it is beyond my capacity at that point and time.  I've not really gone back to it recently, but I do not think I would get much further.  At my best I find myself in the light, but there are no answers there either, and to ask the question is an annoyance to the the light as the beings there seem to find peace in the silence knowing that questioning what is beyond them will stir needless confliction.

Anyways if you do end up with some kinda answer that satisfies you, please message it to me.

•     Let's check out and ask "the unknown gods" then, R U C.  Or maybe ask a small child?   

• I think maybe we are in a integrated stated of existence and non-existence. So the universe has never become, and by the other side has always being. I see this like there is no how, when or where, but the consequences of it.

Maybe that's why we, in harmony with the universe, have the conscious side of the mind and the in-conscious side. 

Love for all

•      Good point.  Being and non-being (existence and non-existence) are doubtlessly paired as "opposites". And then how did "paired opposites" come into either being and/or non-being? 

• It has been my understanding that Source has always existed. Source became Prime Creator so that Source could expand by experiencing, so Prime Creator created and experiences through his/her creations.  His/her creation evolves Source. This evolution is endless. This is a very simplistic explanation but it seems logical.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post BASIC ASTROLOGY TRANSIT ANALYSIS: the death of Rolling Stones founder Brian Jones ... was it "death by misadventure" (per Sussex Police) or manslaughter - murder over 6,000 British pounds?
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Doris Lee (1905-1983) — Schoolyard Maypole Dance, 1946 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/478155685432821898/We are closing out the month of April with more of the same exciting and revealing news that has been the hallmark of 2024 so far and global…
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  You Are The Light Of The World & Co-Creators Of Heaven On Earth By Patricia Cota-Robles This is a powerful moment for the people in the United States of America as well as our Sisters and Brothers around the World. We are being called to a higher…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
11 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
11 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
More…