The true History of earth!

After the ragelians used nuclear weapons on the surface of their home planet many of the star nations made an agreement to find an appropriate planet to house the genetics of all of the star nations in this galaxy.

They jointly sought out the perfect world for a shared scientific endeavor this was back in the days of peace over millions of years ago when the scientists arrived they saw absolutely no land and only the perfect building blocks for life this wasn't the only planet however there were others.

But this one quickly became all of the scientists favorite planet they brought technology and blew the sea floor apart and other technology they used to doze the soil to create large land masses this first phase became what we know as the first day.

This planet was meant to become the safe haven and a complete genetic library OF ALL that was the main intention!

They experimented with all genetic contributors donated specimens to first create plant life and insects that would be beneficial to the land and when they got to the creatures of the planet this was their favorite part,

and they had running incentives for them who created the most beautiful and pleasing to observe creatures that is why we have so many birds and lemur species and primate types.

As they created them they became so fascinated by the mannerisms and similarities which made them create so many different cousins they were mentally preparing themselves to years later create the first humanoids for this planet.

After this phase they did experiment with of course the dinosaurs and such,

but then scientists had hesitated in creating humanoids and they were still trying to get the star nations to all be in agreement with this project but there was alot of things to consider when creating intelligent life such as this.

So they formulated a plan to allow all participating scientists to create a genome after their own species.

Before they created mankind they forcibly brought about the dinosaur extinction process by using the same kind of methods as the government via H A A R P.

The eden setting was a camp of scientists and a mobile ariel science lab that housed all of what was to be later described as the isrealites ,

And they were the most favored as their level of intelligence exceeded that of the other humanoids all were in amazment at the progress that they meaning Adam and Eve were making,

but this also brought about uncertainty and fear amongst the star nations.

The reason Adam and Eve got thrown out of EDEN was because of the books of information that was openly being shared with them and so was born the metaphore that was created that eve ate from the TREE of KNOWLEDGE,

the Tree of Knowledge was nothing more than books of millions of years worth of information  from one of the star nations.

Satan was also a scientist who was going against star nation policy and preferrence and sharing the scientific knowledge from the books that took millions of years to discover.

It was so ordered the scientists leave and allow the humanoids to evolve from this day forth naturally or else if they tampered further the star nations would come to wipe out the science project completely.

All scientist left but they created the genetic over lords to leave behind and make sure things ran accoring to their liking as you well know these genetic seeds were known as GODS to the children of earth.

Fast forward and you find the times of Atlantis and Lemuria life was at that time unbelievable and earth was a litteral sanctuary for all  star nations to come and meet and vacation UNTIL

The Draconians leader and ruler was murdered by his own son out of greed and lust for power after that time all of the elders were imprisoned genetically breeding down the children of the inhabitants and slaughtering the genetic contributors until the desired humanoid slave was created.

And so that was what started our slavery to  the quote unquote elite bloodlines!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank-you "little warrior"  I respect the tone of your response to this post. It doesn't feel right to me. Mostly because of how the ramblingpoet felt the need to defend her position in a extremely disrespectful way.- My new boundaries shout....disengage.....waste of my time. Lak'ech Ala K'in =)

• and yet you comment and give over your wasted time to this thread because YOU ARE WHAT ??????

Oh yeah agreeing to begin another seperate disagreement based on the disagreement of another way to give over your energy to the PROPAGANDA!

• ragelians is from star trek right? From TNG?

About the earth, I believed it terraformed and the species evolved with the help of manipulating dna structures and creating synthetic dna that replicated organisms and viruses. DNA was introduced a little at a time, each day new dna is introduced to improve evolution.

• That is your perception and version of what you think happened the scientists came to a planet in her infancy she had no terraformations it was created and soon the info I give will be given by others and backed up by data just keep your mind open to the possibility everything you thought you knew is a complete lie and a version created for this particular paradigm!

• here is the KICKER what you don't get is Galactic Order of Dimensions and material entities and the etherial entities are all in agreement of all that has transpired because WE CHOSE TO EXPERIENCE a physical life!

We have went out into the great veil of seperation to learn HOW TO CREATE COLLECTIVENESS AND UNITY while still within the guise of singularity and seperation the purpose is even greater than any human mind can fathom if I told you the information shown to me you would never believe it is so hard for the human mind to grasp so they make it easy and break it down to simplicity and say you will become co creators and gods you will become galactics you will go back to the prime creator BUT IT IS MUCH MORE SPECTACULAR THAN JUST THAT!

• Nancy is not the only one mistrusting your source of information. I believe I have just recently read a channeling warning, of those who "claim" to have the Truth. I don't know as much as some seem to on here...a newcomer to this site, but ancient in soul. I will go by what feels right to me. You appear very disrespectful to an opposing opinion, that negativity alone lowers my vibration. As for trusted information...I will go within!  Namaste'

• And yet your comment and the feeling you allowed is truly what lowered your own vibration NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL SOMETHING YOUR NOT WILLING TO FEEL!

• Dont trust it matters not to me!

I am not channeling anything at all I am not a channel I am having visitation!

The disrespectful tone I HAD?

Well the disrespect she had to my telling the truth was far more displeasing to me she acted as though she has FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE!

I am not dealing well with rude people after all I AM HUMAN living the human experience!

I am not a likely person to accept the helgalian dialectic tactics which I RECOGNIZE in her comments!

If you cannot deal  on a level of intelligence and good behavior why are you or she MORE WORTHY OF NICITIES THAN I AM?

Think about it WHY SHOULD YOU OR SHE DEMAND OR ASK FOR MORE THAN YOU GIVE!

• Yes, think about it indeed. I read your "truth" with respect. I responded with my "truth". I gave it respectfully, and it did not align with yours, so you attacked. I have demanded nothing from you, or anyone else for that matter. I would apologize if I believed I was rude....I do not, so I will not.  I wish you well.

• THIS TRUTH?

Thank-you "little warrior"  I respect the tone of your response to this  post.

It doesn't feel right to me.

Mostly because of how the ramblingpoet felt  the need to defend her position in a extremely disrespectful way.- My new  boundaries shout....disengage.....waste of my time. Lak'ech Ala K'in

THAT COMMENT IS RESPECTFUL? WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM ?

Where i'm from this is creating disentions and smart allicky disrespect!

Even though you must have noticed right from JUMP Nancine was completely RUDE WITHOUT PROVOCATION!

Essence YOU ARE NOT CHANNELING IF YOU CANNOT GET THIS ATTITUDE YOU SEEM TO HAVE IN CHECK,

YOU ARE PULLING INFORMATION FROM ONE OF NINE OF YOUR HIGHER SELVES BUT THE FILTERS HUMANS HAVE ARE OFF QUITE A BIT BECAUSE WE HAVE TAINTED OUR HIGHER SELVES THROUGH MATERIALISM!

I am recieving informaation from a complete outside source not by way of channeling one of my nine higher selves!

Essence do you claim to channel a draconian?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
49 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
1 hour ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
2 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
7 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 23
Comments: 0