mrussia.gif

Selamat balik dratzo,

I would like to clarify that when I mention earth surface nations, such as Russia or America I'm not trying to place one above the other, or shaming one, while praising the other....That is not my purpose...My purpose appreciates and suppports the goal of achieving the truly ONE HUMANITY, in the outer, as present already in the inner....A perfect mirror is the final goal, as above so below...

However, my knowledge of the seven rays, which is part of my ongoing training by the Mahachohan, enables me, as a serving "White Magician," to utilise the rays in much the same way that astrologers do...Predicting what alignments make for optimum opportunities...We may complete this task, with the rays of nations, too....

Russia is evolving, in much the same way as a human being and usefully possesses rays which comprise energies that are in alignment with a growing cosmic pulse, from the constellation of Aquarius....

This means that as Russia grows in soul realisation, as per the esoteric truism that all nations possess a soul....(even Hitler knew this.) Then Russia will become a greater and greater magnet for planetary evolution impulses from cosmos, through it's own solar resonance with the SEVENTH RAY OF MAGIC, ORDER, ORGANISATION & RITUAL, which is the Aquarian ray.....as above, so below.

Thus we see Russia take her rightful place of responsibility upon the global stage, as advocate for the true spiritual challenges of uniting east and west, as opposed to those artificial concepts of change, imposed upon humanity by the little wills of egotistical men, such as those of the Black Lodge, who attempt to maintain a material paradign at odds (necessarily) with planetary advancement.....Evolution does require the dark and material challenges, and the old reactionary orders we see in modern crony capitalism and the financial order based on an increasingly obsolete dollar reserve currency, are fulfilling that dark role, which Russia has been assigned to oppose, on behalf of the light of AQUARIUS...

The Mahachohan deems this to be the course for history to take, in these present times...Thus you will indeed witness a re-emergent Russia on the world stage...

This is not just politics, but esoteric astrology.

Master DK listed the rays of the nations, which I'll include for your perusal and contemplation.

Nation

Personality Ray

Egoic Ray

Motto

India

4th ray of art

1st ray of

"I hide the Light."

government

China

3rd ray of intellect

1st ray of

"I indicate the Way."

government

Germany

1st ray of power

4th ray of art

"I preserve."

France

3rd ray of intellect

5th ray of

I release the Light."

knowledge

Great Britain

1st ray of power
or government

2nd ray of love

"I serve."

Italy

4th ray of art

6th ray of idealism

"I carve the Paths."

U.S.A

6th ray of idealism

2nd ray of love

"I light the Way."

Russia

6th ray of idealism

7th ray of

"I link two Ways."

Magic and Order

Austria

5th ray of knowledge

4th ray of art

"I serve the Lighted Way."

Spain

7th ray of order

6th ray of
Idealism

"I disperse the Clouds."

Brazil

2nd ray of love

4th ray of art

"I hide the seed."

http://www.lucistrust.org:8081/obooks/?q=node/409

Selamat kasijaram zau.. (Sirian for "be blessed in the love and joy of spirit...!")

dramu kas….! (much love)

Col. Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew (Perm Krai Floating Sector Command)

drekxomega.jpg?w=300&h=300

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 🦘Continuing her experiences of the land down under, Eli visits Melbourne and meets up with her friend from Yakutsk, northern Russia, Maria....We have seen an earlier vlog about that region, which is extremely cold...

Maria is a businesswoman and fine wines connoisseur and teaches Eli the correct method to sample wines....Maria conducted market research in Australia and found the wine qualities to be excellent..🪆👍🏻

Another great vlog, Elina...🥰

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r_K7p-otCM
  • 🦘In the land down under, Eli samples an abundance of local dishes....😉Yes, the Aussies like vegemite, which is a bit like marmite from the UK...
    And yes, the Aussies love fish and chips, like in England...🪆👍🏻

Noteworthy to visit the Bunya Mountains National Park, near Dalby....And for the vast pine trees, with pine cones the sizes of basketballs. These are the araucaria bidwillii, or bunya pine, bunya-bunya...Both seed and pollen cones are some of the largest of all conifer species.
    We do grow them in ornamental gardens in the UK and call them the monkey puzzle tree....

I agree with her not to eat kangaroo meat...They are too cute to eat....🤣

And yes I also agree with Eli that unfair sanctions have prevented Russian supermarkets and shops, from importing the vast range of delicious Italian cheeses, they can enjoy in Australia, as well as we in the UK...To make up for this deprivation hunger I just bought an Italian gorgonzola from Lombardy, Italy..The PICCANTE...(We both like Italian cheeses.)😙

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR4bjvdI24w
  • 🦘In the land down under, the capital is Canberra (don't forget it, Eli😉) and there are mountains to climb and one in particular, named Mount Kosciuszko..This gal is crew fit, like all of us, so no cheating by taking a chairlift..

She walked the first stretch alone and solo, but was never truly abandoned by us, just that Chinese girl mate, who took the lift....(Chinese are easily frightened by rules, and thought that it was restricted travel, but Eli knew better..)
    Elina made it, of course, to the chairlift drop off point, to continue up...Our Russian girl tells it, how it is......Again, not that bad, really🪆👍🏻🥰She's climbed mountains on several continents, now..

Her view of this mountain, is that it's a piece of cake, or a cakewalk...🤣
    Лёгкий, Лёгкий, Лёгкий.....!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PsIU3OCJLc
  • 🦘In the land down under, there are a variety of more poisonous creatures, than any other continent...Russian girl tells it how it is......Actually, not that bad, really🪆👍🏻🥰

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6SHctQgiMK8
  • OK if you want to see kangaroos in Australian woodlands, poisonous snakes and spiders, as well as crazy people playing with and skiing on watermelons, this vlog is recommended...LOL🍉🍉🍉🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘

🪆👍🏻"Good on yer, mate....!!" 🥰

ни одна русская девочка не пострадала от пауков, змей или дынь в этом видео

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3kLKc6379E
  • Some ask us, are the Earth Alliance real..? Are there truly secret organisations of good guys, who fight secret wars against the evil dark cabal...?? Are there secret organisations of telepath starseeds, who work with them..Such as GFL Ground Crew..?? Are they in contact with ETs from super civiliizations, beyond the solar system...?? Are we living in a world in which a titanic and secret war is being fought between good and evil...?? Are the revelations rapidly being revealed only the tip of a gigantic iceberg..??
    Do international agents of the light, work together, like so many sci-fi shows would have us believe...?? Are the military and several intelligence services, secretly working for the white hats...??
    Is it actually far stranger than the TV shows...?? (Like the show in which Russians work with Americans and have a British boss..."Man from Uncle.") 👍🏻
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

YES.........!!....ENJOY THE SHOW.....!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq0J-A8rHMs
  • This is a useful reference vlog about the different regions of the Russian Federation, including geographical, cultural and linguistic variations...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRjL-vRNmt8
  • In Eli's latest vlog, she visits Queensland, Australia.....🪆👍🏻"Good on yer, mate....!!" 🥰

She says: "I continue to explore Australia, and my next destination is Brisbane, Queensland!
    Brisbane is the third most populous city in the country. Most people in Australia are immigrants or first or second-generation immigrants. People move here because of the nice climate on most of the East Coast, lifestyle, quality of life, and excellent education system. So, I will visit the University of Queensland with my couchsurfing host who moved here for studying."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poh4OQDREVE
  • Sanctions upon Russia, by the western world, are having a minimal effect on the lives of people in Russia, itself...I would suggest that sanctions are a stupid policy, initiated by stupid people, suffering an irrational condition, we can describe as Russophobia....

However, Russian citizens with property and who travel, beyond the Federation, are inconvenienced by the sanctions imposed, often unfairly...

Of course, the cabal is behind this post-WW2 power matrix, which places the US as a hegemon....With global reserve currency status, which is being defied...The dollar is a federal reserve note and not a people's currency, anyway...

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ND3RINGlanE
  • As a follow up to my last comment about Elina's visit to Australia. For esotericists, the rays of Australia are almost the same as Great Britain (2-1)......Sharing the same soul ray, BUT, Australia has a 7th ray persona.......So in summary, Australia is (2-7).....This also explains why things work efficiently in Australia, as the 7th ray persona is particularly good at organising the state....State bureaucracy is almost too efficient, in Australia.....Well known....Also explains why Australia was so efficent at locking everything down, during the pandemic...Not a good thing, but certainly, an "efficient" effect of 7th ray organising energies....
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"😊Yes, well done AlternateEarth......and congratulations on your published book.....Good to hear that they are London publishers, among a variety of international centres..Seem to be very prestigious..Hope the sales of the book skyrocket for you...…"
32 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a planar stepped-down energy message, from the Galactic Logos, via one of the six Seraphim (Kumaras/Buddhas,) named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus (Sirian 9th degree initiate) and his council of Nine,…"
51 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
1 hour ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yes exactly..😂"
1 hour ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
1 hour ago
More…