mrussia.gif

Selamat balik dratzo,

I would like to clarify that when I mention earth surface nations, such as Russia or America I'm not trying to place one above the other, or shaming one, while praising the other....That is not my purpose...My purpose appreciates and suppports the goal of achieving the truly ONE HUMANITY, in the outer, as present already in the inner....A perfect mirror is the final goal, as above so below...

However, my knowledge of the seven rays, which is part of my ongoing training by the Mahachohan, enables me, as a serving "White Magician," to utilise the rays in much the same way that astrologers do...Predicting what alignments make for optimum opportunities...We may complete this task, with the rays of nations, too....

Russia is evolving, in much the same way as a human being and usefully possesses rays which comprise energies that are in alignment with a growing cosmic pulse, from the constellation of Aquarius....

This means that as Russia grows in soul realisation, as per the esoteric truism that all nations possess a soul....(even Hitler knew this.) Then Russia will become a greater and greater magnet for planetary evolution impulses from cosmos, through it's own solar resonance with the SEVENTH RAY OF MAGIC, ORDER, ORGANISATION & RITUAL, which is the Aquarian ray.....as above, so below.

Thus we see Russia take her rightful place of responsibility upon the global stage, as advocate for the true spiritual challenges of uniting east and west, as opposed to those artificial concepts of change, imposed upon humanity by the little wills of egotistical men, such as those of the Black Lodge, who attempt to maintain a material paradign at odds (necessarily) with planetary advancement.....Evolution does require the dark and material challenges, and the old reactionary orders we see in modern crony capitalism and the financial order based on an increasingly obsolete dollar reserve currency, are fulfilling that dark role, which Russia has been assigned to oppose, on behalf of the light of AQUARIUS...

The Mahachohan deems this to be the course for history to take, in these present times...Thus you will indeed witness a re-emergent Russia on the world stage...

This is not just politics, but esoteric astrology.

Master DK listed the rays of the nations, which I'll include for your perusal and contemplation.

Nation

Personality Ray

Egoic Ray

Motto

India

4th ray of art

1st ray of

"I hide the Light."

government

China

3rd ray of intellect

1st ray of

"I indicate the Way."

government

Germany

1st ray of power

4th ray of art

"I preserve."

France

3rd ray of intellect

5th ray of

I release the Light."

knowledge

Great Britain

1st ray of power
or government

2nd ray of love

"I serve."

Italy

4th ray of art

6th ray of idealism

"I carve the Paths."

U.S.A

6th ray of idealism

2nd ray of love

"I light the Way."

Russia

6th ray of idealism

7th ray of

"I link two Ways."

Magic and Order

Austria

5th ray of knowledge

4th ray of art

"I serve the Lighted Way."

Spain

7th ray of order

6th ray of
Idealism

"I disperse the Clouds."

Brazil

2nd ray of love

4th ray of art

"I hide the seed."

http://www.lucistrust.org:8081/obooks/?q=node/409

Selamat kasijaram zau.. (Sirian for "be blessed in the love and joy of spirit...!")

dramu kas….! (much love)

Col. Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew (Perm Krai Floating Sector Command)

drekxomega.jpg?w=300&h=300

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Elina Bakunova❤️🪆👍🏻 continues her tour of the Russian far east, volcanic region of Kamchatka.....Notice she wears the same style of shade lenses as mine, which are "cobaltz blue." Mine have Bolle frames though...
    And if you want to confirm that Mother Earth is alive, come and experience her breathing and moving......At least, by vlog....;-)

Eli says:-

"What is it like to live on the land of volcanoes, hot springs, geysers, and constant earthquakes? The land which has more than half of all active volcanoes in the world. The land of untouched wildlife.
    Here Russia begins. Welcome to the Far East of Russia - Kamchatka.

In this episode, we will fly 8 hours(!!) from Moscow to the capital of Kamchatka - Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy and then explore the wildlife of the peninsula."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO-b9fEv6Mg
  • Putin can not rescue the west from the cabal alone, people must raise up in the west and stop being so obedient. Now I also understand the GFL better ;) what more must happen before the people in the west wake up? I think people in the "south" (Afrika and latin America) and in Asia have a better understanding of whom is oppressing them and why they are suffering, now the west must catch up to them.
  • These "western" fools had better try harder to keep Putin in office, as some of the alternatives could be real imperialists...LOL...
    Certainly, they would take the baltics, Poland, Germany, etc...
  • yes, Europe can be happy that it is Putin who is in the Kremlin, the other Russian politicians are way more radical LOL
  • Many diplomats and politicians, as well as the public in the so-called "west," seem to consider Russia a "threat," in spite of the fact that the current Federation is not the USSR and the plans of the former, do not mirror those of the latter...Basically, Russia simply seeks to survive, yet feels surrounded by NATO and so forcing their move on Ukraine...

However, imagine if Russian foreign policy had true expansionist ambitions, much as the Soviet Union.....Imagine if Putin were replaced by an evil dictator, with a desire to regain the former territories, and more...??

This video is simply a possible option and I would say, an unlikely and undesirable outcome...But has some tactical merits, when we observe a "what if.." scenario......

What if Russia was expansionist and sought to invade Europe....?? Who would survive and who would be invaded easily..??

Of course, this is not happening....and pure conjecture...

"The safest countries in Europe if Russia invades."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TJtKx2PVJ0
  • ❄️🌲🌨☃️🌨🌲❄️

It’s sooo cold! Pretty fir trees 🥰
  • 😁✨🎄✨🎄✨🎄☃️🎄☃️🎄☃️🎄Eli from Russia wants this cultural vlog distributed for world attention, so western people, in particular, can see the region of Bashkortostan, during Christmas and New Year time....❄️🪆👍🏻She visited her family over Christmas and they've been placing the red star decoration on top of Christmas trees, 🎄since Soviet times, apparently....;-) The food looks good, too...😜 Notice Father Frost (Дед Мороз.)..they have no Santa Claus in Russia...

It's counter-intuitive, BUT, a dip in water, at minus temps, resets the body "thermostat," making you warm for the rest of the day....Even at -30 degrees C...

She describes this cultural and historical acclimatization, as follows...:-

"Each region of Russia has its own traditions and culture, so let’s see what activities there are in Ufa city, in the region of Bashkortostan, during Christmas and New Year time.

We will also visit Bashkir-Tatar holiday Sabantuy which dates back to pagan times and originally it was a ritual that asked the gods for a plentiful harvest. Today, however, the festival became a celebration of Tatar and Bashkir culture and traditions. Furthermore, we will go to Walrus competitons... what is it? Just watch till the end of the video ;)"

Holidays in Russia - Witness Tatar festivities in 2023 and the Walrus battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jGrBdqqzyA
  • The Ukrainian Nazi army, is increasingly falling victim to spreading tuberculosis, as the desperate Kiev regime, orders troops to areas in which this is endemic and thus, it is spread further, among their ranks, becoming now, virtually ubiquitous, across the areas of troop deployments.....
    Moreover, Russia's greatest "Generals" are active, alongside this plague of TB, "Generals" January and February....The latter being particularly efficient, at dispatching historical enemies of Russia...

Bradley fighting vehicles from America, will not win Kiev a victory. Nor will the belated "patriot" missile defense training program, of Ukrainian soldiers...

Let's face it, Zelensky and his Washington backers, are increasingly resembling Adolf Hitler in the Berlin chancellery bunker....Losing all logical reasoning, realism and ever hoping for miracle weapons systems, to save their day.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgAxMdW5Jik
  • May God bless his soul....In memory of her Russian dad.....Eli's favorite poem by Soviet writer Alexander Kochetkov....🙏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOEw8hueqpE
  • If you ever get teleported up to the Russian arctic, never forget to try the excellent seafood they have, there...❄️🪆👍🏻😋But of course, avoid any junk food, as we GFL Ground Crew, need to keep fit......Berries and tea are delicious...Reindeer meat is an acquired taste...😁

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Z9jsNoWcHxc
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
5 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This Lyme disease sounds pretty awful and the guy who made the vid, describes his symptoms in detail, over several years...
It is a fact that simply being bitten by a tick and having a "bullseye" rash, does not necessarily mean you've contracted it…"
9 minutes ago
serverblink updated their profile
32 minutes ago
AlternateEarth commented on Malcolm's blog post Washington D.C. Full Moon Alert - 04/23/24 - A big conflict involving power is about to begin, and "crisis due to transformation" is about to begin.
"Hope so Malcolm-but who's going to take them away in straight jackets? The US military is not doing it's job-Biden and the rest could be arrested for the border catastrophe."
43 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"That was funny when Shrillary lost-months and months of youtube crybabies complaining about Trump!
Golden Age on the horizon? Maybe but our gang is preparing to go next door to A-I first learned about B side, here, and A from a Tanith Lee fantasy…"
48 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
11 hours ago
More…