Replies

• ARE THE ROYAL FAMILY MEMBERS SHAPESHIFTERS DURING OCCULT RITUALS? The Royal Family gets described by Arizona Wilder during occult rituals that she claims she has attended (with the Royal family present). I'm not sure if she is telling the truth or is drugged, but it is a fascinating interview.

Click  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzG1GD8lTbk&feature=player_detai...

• There are some postings on this site that I avoid reading because of fundamental disagreements. If I "send shills" down your spine (and I think the proper adjective is "chills"), then maybe you just shouldn't read my postings and move on to others.

• Ann Oying:  I just like READING about evil.  I am not an evil person. 

• Nancy brought up Area 51 to me, and not to you or any of the other posters. I like Nancy's postings, but her responses to me (and not to you or any of the other posters) avoid certain answers to certain questions that I ask, namely financial ones. I am merely asking for such replies from her.  

It has nothing to do with "proving" my point.

• Actually you (AND ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER) don't know how much is spent at Area 51, as these $-amounts are completely "in the black". We only have an idea of the types of technology that the U.S. is experimenting with per timed speeds of craft moving over that area. But dollar amounts are completely "above top secret," and trying to get these amounts will endanger your life (as Phil Schneider found out).

I'm still waiting for you to address the problem that I asked of you regarding central banking (i.e. the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, etc) and the Ponzi Scheme of fiat currency (i.e. the U.S. dollar) that they are involved with that has the U.S. economy in a $17 trillion binge, and is the reason why many nations want to reject using the dollar as a measure of value. FOLLOW THE MONEY (or that which the media makes you "BELIEVE" is money, OR not money for that matter).

• Dear Nancy, this isn't a gossip, unfortunatelly, but a truth. And, you want to know why I posted it? Well, I came to know many pople from UK, and I saw their pure adoration when it comes to royals. Look at the pictures of crowds of people on the streets when royals are parading. It is insane, it is mind programming - as they are brain washed into believing that royals are above all the others. Somebody badly needs to wake up.

There are all sorts of posts here, on this site, many of them about elite groups, bankers, politicians, even presidents, and all that on daily basis. I haven't noticed any of members saying that these posts are gossips. This post is actually based on facts, so check it out. Huge wealth, as stated in a video, is not a product of some idle producer's imagination, but a fact. While so many die due to starvation, etc., many are not even aware of these facts.

You see, I knew that British royals are rich beyond imagination, but the extent of it is really disgusting. British people have to open their eyes, of course some of them already know but majority does not. That way, when the time comes, they will not, at least, defend royals, as so many would readilly die defending them.

And, finally, let me answer to your question:

Does any of this have to do with our goal of ascension of humanity as a collective, warts and all?"
    Well, you bet it does! If it wasn't for these bastards, we would have ascended long ago.
    And, it is not about their money, wealth....It is about all that others did not have as some were too greedy, all these lost lives and suffering.

8116041287?profile=original

8116041467?profile=original
    • HAPPY PERSON: thank you for posting this. I have nothing against anyone who becomes wealthy by bringing forth a product or service that benefits a lot of people (i.e. Steve Jobs (Apple Computer), Magic Johnson (Starbucks Coffee)). BUT THE ROYAL FAMILY DOES NOTHING EXCEPT MAKE SPEECHES, INFLUENCE POLITICS, AND GET WORSHIPPED BY A MENTALLY ILL PUBLIC WHO GET THEIR NEWS BY READING TABLOIDS PURCHASED AT THE GROCERY STORE. The Royal Family pays no taxes and are the largest landowners in Great Britain. The last time an artist in Great Britain made a complaint about this individual with the title of "queen" was Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols with his "God Save The Queen ('she aint no human bein')", and he reportedly got the hell beat out of him by "her majesties secret service" for having a #1 hit that got no airplay in Britain (despite its sales). Lets hear it for the Sex Pistols!!!! Here's Johnny Rotten doing "God Save The Queen," with lyrics. CRANK IT!!!!!!!!!

click https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NQbfTA...

• Politics and people in government don't "technically" belong on ACC, but there are many people (INCLUDING YOURSELF AND MYSELF) that bring it up, along with the dark sides of these public figures. It only helps in understanding and working with our own dark nature. We are all human, but people in positions of power do need to be put under the magnifying glass. We vote and/or pay taxes to them, and most of us like to see our support and our money work for the benefit of everyone, and not just someone with "a title" or someone with "creative abilities" which allows one to turn a city into a parking lot. 

• Is the Royal Family even human? 

According to Christine Fitzgerald this is what Princess Diana told her.

“The Queen Mother... now that’s a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn’t died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It’s sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it’s lizard, because it’s cold-blooded, it’s much easier for them to do Frankenstein shit than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they’ve got the secret of the micro-currents, it’s so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. These are the energies I work with when I’m healing.

They know the vibration of life and because they are cold-blooded, they are reptiles, they have no wish to make the Earth the perfect harmony it could be, or to heal the Earth from the damage that’s been done. The Earth’s been attacked for zeons by different extraterrestrials. It’s been like a football for so long. This place was a bus stop for many different aliens. All these aliens, they could cope with everything, including the noxious gases.

They’re landing all the time and coming up from the bowels of the Earth. They looked like reptiles originally, but they look like us when they get out now through the electrical vibration, that life key I talked about. They can manifest how they want to. All the real knowledge has been taken out and shredded and put back in another way. The Queen Mother is “Chief Toad” of this part of Europe and they have people like her in each continent. Most people, the hangers on, don’t know, you know, about the reptiles. They are just in awe of these people because they are so powerful.

“Bal moral is a very, very nasty place. That’s somewhere they want to dig underground. They will find reptile fossils, it goes back that far. Don’t think of people like the Queen Mother and Queen Victoria, as different people. Think of them as the same person which after a while has had to replace their coat. When the flesh dies, that energy, while it’s dying, will be immediately up someone else’s jacksy (backside). It’s very vampire, worse than vampire.

They are not going to come to you with hooked teeth and suck you’re blood. Fear is their food, they can actually take fear and manifest it into a tangible thing. The key is the vibrational current. At that vibrational current, they can manifest anything from anything. Its like a holographic image. We are all minerals and water vibrating. This is all an illusion we are living in. That’s the secret. You know when the monarchy’s fallen, it’s not the end of it. They will manifest in another form. The reptiles have never been defeated and this is the closest they have come to it.

The reason they are so threatened today is because the Earth is in such trouble and the mental power of people is returning. This is their most frightening time, but this is not going to kill them. There are long centuries before it’s over yet. The difference this time is that it’ll be more difficult for them and they are going to have to settle for less and the Earth people are going to get more.

But even though these reptilian ones are fuckers, they are sad, pathetic beasts really, while humanity is galloping towards light. They’re just pathetic lumps of nastiness who aren’t going to win. I can’t talk about this everywhere because they would just go ‘Christine, get a white coat, put it on backwards, get out’. But I want an end to the bullshit.”  

• I put this on another post but it explains alot and I a totally worthwhile listen :)

Please watch this:

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
4 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
4 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
4 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
5 hours ago
More…