Having watched a few episodes of The History Channels: The Bible. I am dismayed to see how utterly deplorable the ''God'' in it behaved, How he had no qualms in killing any who stood in his 'peoples'' path on the way to the ''Promised land''.

The Exodus is a good example.
Surely God would have taken into account that the Egyptians, were born into that life and were never contacted by God as was Abraham and moses and wouldnt have the capacity for change as would they. Should an entire land be smited and the blood of children (first borns) fall for the actions of one defiant Pharaoh? The Egyptian people knew nothing but to obey their God. Why punish them?!

I am in the firm belief that the God of the old testament was in a D%*k measuring contest with either other Ets or demi gods and other religions or he/she/they were acting alone and monstrously egotistical in swaying the evolution and timelines of planet Earth, and to gain as many followers as possible to solidify Him/she/they as the one true ''God''. Think of it as placing a ''stake'' in the ground or a flag on atop a mountain.

There was No love in any of the actions.. chosen ones (Abraham/Moses)... favouritism (Solomon), and if you disobeyed you were cast aside... would a loving father do that to his children? Take KIng davids and Bethshebas  affair which produced a child.. ''God'' was angered by that affair and had the child killed.. I mean seriously?!!  Anger is a weakness and the Creator God is perfect. Its has no weaknesses!!

These are just minuscule examples of Gods wrath and pettiness. 

Will it happen again? Will a powerful entity come calling and convince a nation to rise up and slaughter countless others in the name of their ''God''... Will it show miracles and wonders,, Or has the actions of Jesus forever silenced and protected us from these so called Gods who seek to sway us.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i had enough when Abrahams child went through that ordeal and for an ''angel'' to replace him with a 'lamb' to be slaughtered instead.. Blood sacrifices?!! Sounds very pagan ritual to me. And all this before OT GOD killed an innocent baby of King David.

• Check this OT "God" out... devil/satan/Lucifer worshippers call the devil "God". The OT "God" promotes murder with no remorse because his people are "Special" like narcissists, yet if they disobey he kills them. So they live in fear and loathing. A priest once rewrote the bible into a novel called God and even with whitewashing it and making it out to be a source of wisdom and knowledge, the OT "God" was truly evil. I'm thinking Orion reptilians with a complete disdain for humans.. similar to many in our governments. Parts of the OT are a satanic bible.

Deuteronomy 7:1-6

King James Version (KJV)

7 When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

• Not exactly promoting symbiosis,. man OT GOD was a prick. I'm glad Jesus sorted that shit out and sent it packing.

• the hebrew god was one of imperfect human traits

• Most likely a Nordic gone wrong.

• That "Bible" series on the history channel is incredibly obviously pure political propaganda aimed at the sheeple for nefarious agendas.  I am constantly amazed that there are still millions that eat that shit up.  Brought to you by the corpratocracy's department of "Wealth and Hellfire".  The United States of Chumps and Suckers. 

• Brought to you by Roma Downey :D

• Forgive me, Paul, but I don't know what Roma Downey, is.  Also, I am unfamiliar with the meaning of the :D symbol.  Please enlighten me...

• Um both are as bad. Would you rather know a hateful father or never to have known one.

• bible is nothing but horrific and murderous tales of vengeful, hateful and jelous "God" full of deceptions and lies( I am sure that early~first scribes of bible were influenced by "evil" aliens ). Not my kind of godly energy. I wouldn't spend a minute watching that sack of camels manure, kind of show.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
16 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
16 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
17 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
17 hours ago
More…