The more Jesus' the better ;)

Alrighty guys, somebody has gotta break the ice. Each of our individual experiences and pathways of thought have inexorably led at least a few of us to the understanding that we are an incarnation of Jesus, a Creator Son, or whatever you wanna call it.This is a WONDERFUL thing!! Study up, read Urantia, practice your craft, and lets be the effective spiritual beings that we clearly have been before and shall need to be in part again to finish catalyzing this process and let it go nuclear!If this is off the wall, then my bad, I guess I'm going solo except for those contemporaries who join me for study....but I really think there's a ton of us, especially on this site haha.I'd argue that we're geographically distributed for a reason and therefore will be most effective by affecting our roles locally, branching out as our bases build. Once people are curious they can start running down the path to freedom via discovery and application of personal truth while pursuing understanding. Now is the time. We just have to connect the dots, all the research and everything is there to actually show the people the physical proof!It's time we put it to the forefront and really engaged our role as we support each other in the process! Lets do it! Much love friends :)-Justin "Skywalker" Hitt

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Urantia recordings are a great vibe and the info is mind boggling at times

• So what are we all waiting for.

The tool set for peace on earth is available right here, right now to anyone that wants it.

Just take the leap and open the door to your higher self.

And be saturated with the love of God.

It will change your life in ways you haven't dreamed of.

• See, I feel like this paradigm is where some people get caught up and put themselves in that box of luciferianism or satanism. Consequentially, the people who perceive fear from those engaged in such practices are also misperceiving. The ultimate light can only be fully appreciated with a counterbalancing appreciation for the ultimate darkness through which the contrast can be observed and absorbed. Neither should be worshipped, for they are but the shadows cast by the image of the source, which came to be within the void. Plato was spot on with that allegory haha
  • O'Gaia Kat!

• Ogaiacats assseeemmmbbbblllleeeeeeeeeee #ClarionCalls #NextDimensionalHumor
  • So absolutely glad you said it! This is completely true and forgive my egocentricity :)
  • Yeah buddy!!!!!
    • I've come to realize that so many of us made the Final Fantasy games staples of our childhood haha, and suddenly that name makes sense here in this thread lol. Viviiiiiii!!!!! P.s. how romantic was that ending? Haha - my feels.....they were gushing when he threw off the robe in the play and revealed he was alive after all. Wow. Now that makes sense in the context of this thread. Lmaooooo
  • Calling all souls teetering on the edge.

For those of you who are reluctant to take a leap of faith beyond your fears, know that the Love of God, is there ready to catch you.

Resistance is futile.

and pointless.

We,as star seeds and light workers are here, at this time, for this very reason.

To get our shit into one sock.

To awaken to the power and glory of Christ Consciousness.

Then head out as a unified voice.

And show this planet, and this universe, how things are meant to be done.

Hittman, More Jesus equals more good.

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/touch-the-beauty

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This may be more good news for readers, as the W.H.O. has revised some of it's more egregious power grabs, as indicated in the interim draft, from a legal perspective....See the revisions, BUT, KEEP VIGILANT....👀…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"This may be more good news for readers, as the W.H.O. has revised some of it's more egregious power grabs, as indicated in the interim draft, from a legal perspective....See the revisions, BUT, KEEP VIGILANT....👀…"
6 hours ago
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
11 hours ago
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
11 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
11 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
11 hours ago
More…