Often I've heard and read that one should put aside the mind and tune into one's intuitive side. Many say that the mind can be a hinderance. So I'm thinking, 'huh?' Seriously? I just don't buy into that. I'm thinking that some have it confused, imo. It's not the mind that is a hinderance, it's the ego. Ego is the problem. Perhaps that's what many are talking about when they say to set aside the mind. Personally, I love my logical mind and have successfully used it in situations that most would use intuition to handle. Which takes me to the idea that Indigos are supposedly right brain oriented.  I've read this often on the web.

So if indigos are supposed to be the next step in human evolution, wouldn't being mostly right brained oriented be a hinderance? I don't know, to me it would be more advantageous to possess a healthy balance of both hemispheres. That is something that I personally strive for. I couldn't imagine being mostly right brained. Yeah, it has its advantages but if I were an inventor, I would need the left side. The creative side could come up with something great to invent, but it takes logic to flesh it out. So could it be that being mostly right brain oriented is actually a devolved aspect of Indigos?  If so, what does that say about us?

Should I or any of us Indigos strive to be more right brain oriented?  I just don't see how that's working for me.  Angels are logical, Ascended Masters are logical, the universe is logical, the Goddess is logical and yet some say to shut down that side of my mind.  I don't think it's supposed to be like that.  I feel that balance is the way to go.  The universe often demonstrates the need and importance of overall balance.  I think that the educational system should emphasize the importance of balance in the usage of the hemispheres.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love hearing about these gifted kids. My oldest indigo/crystal is almost 12 and he does have a hard time in the school system. he knows the stuff they teach is absolutely useless in this life so he doesn't waste his time paying attention to what he experiences as nonsense. 

My 2 other I/C's are not of school age yet. One is 4 and the other is going to be 1 on July 3rd, though she is not indigo.. she is a rainbow starlight, which is a highly adjusted child who you feel like is a wise old woman in that tiny little body. She is an utter delight, nothing takes her out of her joy.  My daughter had 4 boys before this little angelic girl came along and she danced in my aura before my daughter to let me know she was on the way.

All but my oldest do really good in school, like getting straight a's without even trying. They have already figured out how to make the system work for them instead of against them and it is working much to all of our delight and surprise.

Blessings to you and your beautiful family too.. it is refreshing to speak to someone who actually speaks my language.  There is alot of ego based fear crap that goes on in this forum which is disappointing to say the least. I'd hang out here more if the vibrations of this place would increase.

Have a joyous weekend!!

YaMa'EL
            • Thank You YaMa"EL,

Blessing to you and your family.

My g-son also appeared and communicated with me through telephaty before he was born. He showed me his baby face and said:  Hi G-Ma

I am very Telephatic so I could understand him and to this day we still have this connection....

It is so nice to communicate with others that can relate to my experience as well.

He is also starting to figure out the system and make it work for him as well, he is very smart........

Blessing

ananta

8113499462?profile=original

• Balance creates PEACE within and we can operate from that state of consciousness much better seing the truth and how to express that in the physical world.

Blessing

Ananta

8113813892?profile=original

• beautifully said Anata! xox
  • um the main aspect in dealing with the other dimensions that ppl have trouble understanding is that reason and logic dont work when they encounter the unknown it is something akin to you trying to logically explain what red is to a blind person you fall very short of the actual experience of red

• Perhaps logic wouldn't work because we lack the mental capacity to comprehend higher dimensions.  If there was no lack, logic would work.
  • I don´t think indigos need to be right brain orientated, rather that both hemispheres work perfectly together, I think in the ninetees Educational Kinesiology had this Switched On programme, exercises to activate both hemispheres to work.

I agree with you it is the ego that stops all change, as ego is afraid of change, and wants things to stay the way they are.

So the average left brainer´s or right brainer´s ego finds the other hemisphere "evil", and fights to keep its stance. How many people are worried about "brainwash" or tampering with their own brain? I know many. I have washed my brain over and over again and reprogrammed it the way I like, so it ALL works. Keep washing your brains and get all the neurons between your lobes to light up, maybe for the first time in your life. Scary isn´t it :)

• you are right adalis is a balance. i igree with you
  • Thoughts and the ego are of the same thing. Thoughts are  echos of the past or reflection of fears and hopes for the future. There is only now. Thoughts are a result of one believing them self to be separate. There is only one being, one eternity. Anything with in it is a thought. A wave.An idea. A temporary vision with in eternity so eternity knows self.With out forms there would be nothing to be aware of yet these forms are you. The thinking mind thinks it knows what is best based on its knowledge and limited experiences. It does not trust the true nature of being . When we surrender the personal identity (ego) we allow our true self to shine through from the heart. Decisions will be made with out thought, They will simply just be done driven by your higher self that has created the limited self you experience now. What do you think knows better? Your limited temporary self or your infinite eternal self. When one truly makes actions from their higher self (intuition) it does not come as a thought but as an experience. All forms of this world with in body and out are of chaos. When you allow your self to be still the chaos with in your energy field will slowly but surely fade away and there will only be this. Your thoughts are a form and are of chaos. If you create actions from the thoughts intent you can only create chaotic actions. if you create from the hearts intent you create peaceful and harmonized actions.

Namaste

• I don't believe that thoughts and ego come from the same place.  This wouldn't occur all the time.  Ascended Masters and other divine beings have thoughts that are free of ego.  Chaos is something that does not exist.  It only appears to exist because our limited minds cannot see all the causes and effects of a situation.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 745

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
2 hours ago
"Some jams till the next chapter of UFO Contact From The Pleiades is on here. I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
2 hours ago
"For anybody interested this is the channel where these awesome videos are found. Not only is Billy Meier's material on there, but many others as well including Dr. Steven Greer. youtube.com/@IcsetiOrganization/playlists"
3 hours ago
"Glad you are enjoying these videos Drekx :) Tons more to come with Billy Meier and the Plejaren including a few more chapters left of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. Still got some Sheldan Nidle interviews saved on my laptop as well plus I was gonna…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK, I'm shifting out of this ACC reality, for now.....I'll sign off on a happy musical note..Bye, until my next manifestation.....👋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crRIKd_S7pc"
6 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Soul-ar Awakening & Source Frequencies; I am Kejraj.
6 hours ago
More…