THE LIGHT FINALLY WON!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Eleventh Gate activation update

Diamond of the Unseen has been revealed. The doorway of the 11:11 is hereby being completely open and activated and will stay open forever. This is our dimensional bridge to Oneness. This is our pathway Home.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear JustaV6,

apologies for late reply, only just saw your post.

When you have a multi dimensional experience it is difficult to translate into words. 

You know what you are experiencing. and it is outside of your realms of understanding.

Imaging trying to explain the internet to your great great great grand parents. who have never heard of a telephone, tv, computer, electricty and so on. the experience is that profound.

All you can do is talk in metaphor and hope for the best. It doesn't diminish the truth of the experience. As is demonstrated but the enthusiasm of those who talk about it in the same way,yet are unable to articulate it.

For whatever reason my path has granted me the ability to more accurately describe what it is that I AM experiencing. I suppose I have been trained up by the powers that be for this purpose. It takes the wishy washy factor our of it. 

I do however recognize in others that they are having a broadly similar experience to me. Perhaps lacking my breadth of experience, but very real all the same. We have all punched holes into the higher self. the difference between us the number of holes we've punched. regardless the experience on the other side, when you get there, is the same for everyone. Staying there, that all depends on the number of holes you've punched through.

This is why it can be disheartening fot some who have punched through, had the experienc, then the porta has closed again. This isi where you need to up the work rate to own that experience for good. I first broke through in 2004 quite dramatically after 12 years effort with no apparent results. For 3 months I thought that was it. And then the door shut. That was when the real work began. In the trenches of the dark. working my fears so that I may own it. Started to wedge y open about a year ago. Nailed it good and proper 5 or 6 months ago.

I only say this because I recognize others are having a similar experience to what I have and don't trust it.I AM purely sharing my experience in the hope this makes some sense to them. 

Intuition, is something you cannot prove. Or describe. In the same way that you cannot prove or describe that you are hungry. You just know it. And it is accepted because everyone knows how it feels to feel hungry.

The  level of ascension experienced is unique for everyone. There is high frequency energy pouring onto the planet at the moment. Gaia is responding. And each person will notice it according to their individual vibrational level. In the same way that different radio receiver pick up the same radio signal differently. The higher your personal frequency the more of this signal you will recognize. Doesn't mean the best has come yet. far from it. However enough has been accepted by humanity that we will never go backwards again. That is what is meant by the light has won. The light has so much momentum in frequency that it is now a case of hold on tight.

doesn't change the realities in 3 dimensional terms. The shift in consciousness however will expedite a relatively rapid turn around in the sate of affairs on the planet.In my opinion

the war is won at a level of consciousness. everything from here on end is cream

Can I prove any of this?

Of course not.

Nor can I prove that I AM hungry right now.

Nor can anyone disprove it either.

They can call me stupid, retarded, a liar, a dreamer, a fluffer, non-compis mentis, heard it all. But no one can prove me, or anyone else who is guided by intuition wrong.

Intuitive thought, in the new energy, is set to make a big comeback. 

used in conjunction with technology, mankind will make massive strides with concepts and inventions that will change the planet.  

Namaste.

WE ARE DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEINGS OF LIGHT

http://planet.In/
          See related links to what you are looking for.
        • To JustaV6 and some others-

Unfortunatelly, you dont want the truth, actually you are trying to supress it.

I wrote this post firmly believing in what was written, as I participated in this global meditation and felt very strong energy during it. Even a day before, I had a strong feeling that this time it will work, that this time there will be enaugh light gathered, as I did not feel before. Piece and calm came over me.

I am not a charlatan, and do not try to deceive others. I post what I believe in, and what you think of that is your right to think, but I am not attacking others for their posts.

Those that do want to see changes, as you say, do things that will bring that change, create positive atmosphere, and don't act as emotional vampires, draining the energy from others. Such doing creates "divide and conquer", the situation we've had on this planet for ages. It is time to change. It is time to learn that even if you disageee with someone, you don't need to insult that person in any way, but can express you opinion in moderate way, and you need to prove your point. How do you know that light has not won? How do you know that from now on things will not get better? If you continue believing that we don't have a chance, then you will certainly not have it, but you are delaying our progress too.

The progress is on, only fools don't see that, as things change every single day. But, what was done for thousands of years- can not  easily be undone. In ordr to change things, we must first change ourselves.

By the way, special love and thanks to Peter and some others,  as he did not misunderstand my intention. Love to all the others too, as I am sure that there is no evil in their hearts, or if there is- they will not let it win.

• Happy Person, I was not referring to you when I talked about certain people spreading falsities. I was talking in general. We all know who some of them are, the ones that make false promises etc. I do hope that the portal stays open, as we need all the power we can get. But, like I said, I think that everyone will know when the Light wins, I think that there will be no doubt. I want this as badly or more badly than anyone on here. I do not think badly of you or this post. I just stated my opinion of what I think will happen when the Light actually "wins". But what is the definition of winning? Is it when there is more light present than dark?

• "The progress is on" is completely different than "the light has won".

• Light has won as it was the  first time that 144.000 people or more took part in this meditation in order to achieve enaugh light to overcome darkness. I see that as a victory. Without that probably many things would be delayed again. It was important that enaugh number of people express their desire for liberty and healing, piece and love, in order for things to start hapenning.

• How can you have problems if you are of the blue ray?
    • i know not where you are Tiamacious...but if you have a blue ray to hit me with healing throw it cause i am in 3d at present..and throw some on isreal so they stop bombing gaza..i hope your blue ray works...much joy and love to you.

• Love to you sister ;) oh trust me.. We have been sending energy there!!!
  • OMFG.  What in the world is wrong with you?  Why do you post such obvious and undeniable bullshit?

Better be careful, your level of deception is quickly approaching mothergod and sheldan nidle levels and everybody knows they are just a joke.  You don't want that reputation happy person.

• Agree Seeker of Truth.  I just roll my eyes at posts like these, so lame...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk _ iw ill look at it-no doubt cringy-pelosi and the rest of the fakir marxist dems never had to debate anyone -all fixed 'they'll be no debate' she and others have said countless times about countless topics-may they fry in the pit of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The mainstream media in panic mode is fun to see that's for sure lol. It's gonna be glorious when Trump returns and takes down the Deep State Cabal and ends this madness once and for all. https://youtu.be/Gf_BgcwT8PM?si=shpeuV1PTuFtOxAs"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, my friends.....I appreciate your responses....😊

Now, back to politics and the insane spectacles being played out, on college campuses across the western world, with so-called "pro-Palestine students" setting up camps for…"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...Let Angelic Healing Love Help You With Your Challenges Now !By Melanie BecklerBlessings, This morning I'm reminded of all of the challenges and changes continuing to unfold in the world right now ... And how we came here for this! My soul…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
16 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
21 hours ago
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
21 hours ago
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
21 hours ago
More…