I started thinking today about Keshe foundation, I remember reading very promising announcements for this year 2014 and now when we're almost in June I wanted to see if there was any updates.

The problem is I couldn't access Keshes official website: www.keshefoundation.org/

It could be a temporary maintenance of some sort, but I am eager to locate the forums and see what the latest news are.

I have lately had serious doubts about this organization after all the obvious signs of a fraud due to all delayed promises and not yet a single video of a manufactured and working free energy device that people have allready pre-paid.

If anyone knows anything that has been said after about February this year I would be glad to hear if there's anything I've missed. The only other links I can see related to searching for Keshe foundation on Google is people saying it's a hoax. Links like: 

http://revolution-green.com/keshe-foundation-2014-year-change-humanity/

http://keshefoundationscam.blogspot.se/

http://www.allmystery.de/blogs/allmyboy/the_keshe_foundation_center_is_fake

There's just so much out there that adds to my skepticism of this being actual the real deal. I haven't accessed any information over the years that has added to my faith in that the Keshe foundation can actually stand up for their claims. At first glance and with an absence of skepticism I can see why so many have put their faith in this. Who doesn't want free energy? But the sad truth is that when you start to magnify this foundation and dig a little deeper all you will find is a hollow shell that has very little to support it's might facade it's portraying to newcomers.

I am glad if you can contribute anything new that I might have missed. And let me add that I am very sad and not happy this more and more is turning out to be a scam, everything that seemed to be at the forefront of positive change in 2012 has just been turning out to be nothing but hollow words. The world really needs change and I find it so distasteful that there are people knowing this, saying they work for humanity, yet still have the guts to try to profit of these good-willed people that only want positive change.

I want something that can prove me that Keshe foundation will help humanity this year as they have stated.

Give me your opinions and thoughts to all this. Let's have a nice discussion about the Keshe foundation that has been up for discussion here many times earlier on Ashtar command.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you :) very good comments indeed. It's really difficult to take the position of standing on Keshe's side after what you read from the people that has done more deep research about him over the years.

But as I said, at first glance it is understandable that you think it's legit when you don't know about KF history. To me it sounded too good to be true so I started digging a bit and yeah.. I was not surprised. I'm still waiting to see how this all will pan out though. I can't say 100% that my gut feeling is right that this is all an elaborate scam.

• "I don't know where you got this idea that Mr.Keshe is intenting to cheat on people"

Yes you do. I remember you being present the last time we had this discussion on this site.

You're either lying now, or you have a bad memory.

"Here is newest announcement from him saying that"

Oh, another announcement, how surprising. ;)

The problem is that talk is cheap while action speaks.

Anyone can make a menu but only a cook can assemble the meal.

• I think that you really have a serious problem, and most people on this site are aware of it............It is very bad for you to be so frustrated, so negative...... As for lying...............

• Ok so you're not lying, you just have a bad memory then (or a bad day, we all have those).
          Congratulations. You've won a tractor. It will be delivered to you one atom at a time. You'll have to assemble it yourself. :)

Now, do you have anything other than spam from Keshe to support your claims here?

I can see your mouth moving, but Keshe is what's coming out so far, and ... If Keshe needs a clone he should be growing one himself instead of just stealing Your body, brain and mind as he have apparently done here. ;)

It would help if you as well share some of your advanced understanding of physics that makes you able to determine that this tech is real and functioning. If you can do it without using other inventors as examples it would also help remove that awful "shill"-scent I've been noticing around here lately but been unable to triangulate using logic and reason alone.

• I suspect that the "under attack"-story is nothing but an "exit strategy" out of all this. He knows the net is closing and that the police have begun investigating all sales he have already done but not delievered on.

He could say they have thretened him and he can then flee back to Iran and live well on Your money while You keep being online defending his scam believing he has been murdered for the truth. ;)

• ...sounds to me more like "Ke$he"...

• ...Lol...Yea Shes Gathering Timber With Pitbull......How Annoying.....:)....

• Hahah. I never saw that connection before xD. Brilliant!

• I'm getting too old. I had to google that one. :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
50 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm in my 60's and and I'm grateful to my guides and Light Masters for walking with me so far-long way to go to 5th Octave ascension."
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The New Age Movement begun in the late '70s-80's was attractive to many of us in our 20's because of the dogmatism and bland rituals of the churches-though Christian Churches are great for our society in general.    We wanted to expand spirtually so…
1 hour ago
"yeah Drexk-very creepy astral denizens walking among us"
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
10 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
15 hours ago
More…