Wow! I am seeing/feeling the Holy Trinity EVERYWHERE I look now guys! I truly believe this is a sign -Several signs repeatedly in fact that the Twin Flames are coming together in a big way right now! -And in doing so, bringing the true sense of the Holy Trinity back onto Gaia once and for all!

So in other words, reprogramming as through Divine Intervention, that Holy Trinity within each and every ONE of us and in turn, through us individually, that Holy Trinity returns to ALL Humanity alike! "Once and for all!"

I see the Holy Trinity of the Divine Masculine, the Divine Feminine and their Combined Creation EVERYWHERE!!! I FEEL it within me growing! I feel my WISDOM Growing! I feel the LOVE Growing! And with this in balance inside me, I FEEL EmPOWERed! Is that not the Threefold Flame Trinity within our Sacred Hearts?! ;) WISDOM, LOVE, POWER!!! ;) And with this EmPOWERment within, we each individually spark this birth within ALL Humanity Alike!

And the Threefold Flame is then birthed from us as yet another Trinity again! -The Vesica Piscis; Father God, Mother God and the Womb of Creation. That is why my "Living Meditation" is so incredibly powerful and useful of a technique in accelerating one's individual ascension process.

If you want to break it down:

Vesica Piscis = Father God / Mother God / Womb
Gives birth to The Threefold Flame = Wisdom / Love / Power
And when unlocked/created, you can use my:
"Living Meditation" = Knowing / Feeling / Being
Or = Sacred Mind / Sacred Heart / Incarnate Body
Or = Highest(God) Self / Higher(Soul) Self / Physical Self
Or = Divine Willpower / Deliberate Intent / Manifest Creation

And that alone is the Holy Trinity at work with YOU/US! So be joyous in the creation of your THOUGHTS! So be mindful of your FEELINGS! And your MANIFEST CREATIONS will be those of DIVINE WILL ORDER as through your very own DELIBERATE INTENT! Are you following/feeling the theme here?! The key to Ascension and manifesting your aspirations is through aligning oneself in balance with the natural Trinity of Unconditional Love. -A "Living Meditation!" Just as in the current vibrational resonance of all the Ground Crew as of now in 2013! And in doing so, this same Holy Trinity will indeed ignite within ALL Humanity alike!

Just as within this image; The Divine Masculine Light of the Rainbow as through Father God providing a safety blanket of WISDOM from above, The Divine Feminine Love of the Physical, Earthly and Cloudy Womb as through the Mother God providing a nurturing cradle of Unconditional Love from below, both of which together are metaphorically birthing the New Ascended Human Child that will bring Gaia back into the Ascended Realms of SPIRIT! And Humanity will once again return to their true Cosmic Nature as Human(WHOLE MEN) Beings, reclaiming their birthright among their brothers and sisters among the stars!

Keeping my Faith, because I KNOW I'll be found too soon enough! -Or perhaps I'll find HER! -My twin, but regardless however we come together, I KNOW I will feel part of something anew here with Gaia! -Something I've been longing for my whole life! :) <3 Jacob

..all my love and adoration, Jacob

Oh, on a side note and all in good fun, the Angels like to give me songs based on what I'm thinking about. This has been going on for as long as I can remember. Too funny when a song I haven't thought about in many many years suddenly comes to mind. Anyways, here's the most recent of those:

Huey Lewis
"The Power Of Love"
The power of love is a curious thing
make a one man weep, make another man sing
Change a hawk to a little white dove
more than a feeling that's the power of love

Tougher than diamonds, rich like cream
Stronger and harder than a bad girl's dream
make a bad one good make a wrong one right
power of love that keeps you home at night

First time you feel it, it might make you sad
Next time you feel it it might make you mad
But you'll be glad baby when you're found
that's the power makes the world go'round

And it don't take money, don't take fame
don't need no credit card to ride this train
It's strong and it's sudden it can be cruel sometimes
but it might just save your life

They say that all in love is fair
yeah, but you don't care
But you know what to do
when it gets hold of you
and with a little help from above
you feel the power of love
you feel the power of love
Can you feel it?
Hmmm

Copyright © Divine Willpower. You may copy and redistribute the above material so long as you do not alter it in any way and the content remains complete, credit is given to the author, and you include a link to: www.divinewillpower.com

Also, please check my recent Video Blogs/Channels:

Learn my techniques with my Advance Meditation Series!

FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS of my Guided Meditations HERE!!!

Please considering Sharing this page with your friends and family. Or you can Like Divine Willpower at the top of my webpage.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
24 minutes ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
5 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
8 hours ago
More…