I think the GFL is compromising or negotiating with the dark cabal, and probably always have been, but now more than ever, since we are gradually getting closer to all the truths that we should know. The answer to life's mysteries have never been handed to us on a plate. Here are a few truths that I know:

1) We know the weather is being controlled, we know that earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes can be triggered at will.
2) We know that some powerful governments of the world have gone evil and satanic.
3) We know that many technologies are being hidden from the masses.
4) We know that the dark cabal has a plan for a new world order that must be completed by the 21st December 2012 and we know that particular kind of order is evil.
5) We know about the mind control on television, movies, and motion pictures; some for good, some for evil.
6) We know there is hypnotic music that changes the way we feel, the way we behave and many songs reduce our vibrational frequency.
7) We know that knowledge is power, and the dark cabal wishes to conceal important information.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Personally Francis, I think these things are what you think....  Not what the Ashtar Command "thinks"... 

• I've got bits and pieces from here and there on ashtar command and put them together.
  • Why does all of this have to happen? Just why. Can't all entities just be good to one another?
  • Have you heard about the opposing force to the Dark Cabal?

5 Psychics have confirmed this independently. Lion beings and Insectoid Beings [Praying Mantis Type] have amassed surrounding the Kuiper's Belt, along with some Andromedans and Sirians. We refer to them as the Kuipers Belt Alliance or KBA for short. They were the ones responsible for Comet 17P Holmes Anomalous Behavior.

Their mission is to prevent NWO from spreading the Hybrid Draco Reptilain-Lyraen Combination DNA outside our Solar System.

This Alliance sabotaged the Large Hadron Collider twice. The LHC is a Time Travel Portal, connected to the Montauk Project. The Reptiilian Cabal wants to escape to another Timeline. Many of the weather changes are because of weird Tesla Experiments by many of the 13 Bloodlines to find a way to escape the KBA. Russia and China are not playing ball with the Windsors and Rotschilds, they are aiming to make peace with the KBA. There is alleged involvement of 4th Reich Survivors in Antarctica [no proof yet].

The Law of Karma. Dark Cabal will attract a White Cabal for punishment. We need not think they are saviors though, they are just doing their job. We need to keep improving our own positive vibration, knowing that justice will always come.

Interestingly, Asteroid KUIPER's number is 1776.

• Hello TMS,

Where did you get this info from? It sounds interesting and I'd ;ike to do some reading on it. If you have a reference for it would you mind posting a link please.

Thanx.

• I got this info from from the top contactee. She never appears in public and informs me through a highly restricted forum. The other psychics who have seen them are also members. They have tried to teach me to scan that area but in vain, I am quite a retard in psychic capability. In fact I am lucky to be in the loop, just because I helped them with some astrological info. I wish all you Star Seeds try to scan the Kuipers Belt too and know this stuff first hand. The KBA are highly advanced. They do not channel nor speak fluffy messages of love and light. They will not even acknowledge your presence if you Astral Travel into their Sapceships. They will just get on with their job of maintaining a watch on the Draco Reptilain Hybrid antics and sabotaging each and every "Hi Tech" attempt. They give signs every now and then. The Gulf Oil Spill and Fukushina Radiation leaks, these are deliberate acts of defiance against them by the wicked bloodlines. The wicked bloodlines are telling the KBA that if they are attacked by them, they will poison the planet. Hence the wait and watch game than a full scale disclosure.

The other person who knows a bit of this is Stewart Swerdlow. Swerdlow got ravaged in internet attacks, all his friends deserted him because of the KBA information he was propogating. His past mistakes came back to haunt him at the wrong time.

• Don't try to post what you think (if you even think this) and then blaim it on some other "entity"...

Just own what YOU believe.

• We have not been told exactly how our spiritual fields are being altered, yet they change constantly. Don't we have a right to determine what feelings are inside us? Shouldn't we know by now, what things we can do to make ourselves feel better?
  • Yes, there is some ugliness in the world, no doubt.  But why are you looking for an outside source to cure the worlds' ills?  We supposedly live in a democratic society, don't WE have responsibility, not an outside race?  The GFL has already proven to be allies by preventing nuclear war, what good would it to to take over and put in "decent' leaders if we still have false values and selfish interests?  The change comes from within each of us, we are a mirror of the macrocosm.
    • You obviously don't know that Obama was destined to win the election back in november 2008. Otherwise, McCain would be in power. I think the GFL saved us, the resuts were so close.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
18 hours ago
More…