I've always known this, and so have many others. Please do NOT get on any spaceships. There is NO PLAN for any of us to leave this planet. I cannot stress this enough. Please don't get on a spaceship, ok? Glad someone is talking about it, but she isn't the only one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrX-VpQPUkc&feature=sub

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• If you're confused, it's better you don't read it. Trust in your own feelings about it and try to don't believe in anything you're reading.
    Don't worry bro, everything is gona be alright, our positive galactic family will not leave us alone with that ;-)

Love & Peace

Thomas
  • We were sold out by the goverment long ago , we are in the food chain it was agreed in exchange for alien technology, look into the info about the dulce base, read up on nightmare hall, I believe the aliens prefere a certain blood group for what they eat and the other gross things they are up to.
    As for ayone out there coming to save or help us I think we can forget it, as has already been stated channeled stuff is not to be trusted , those who channel from 3D are only getting info from low vibration beings, sorry to rain on your parade, but my gut feeling is we are being misled. love and light
  • my whole thing with the gfol and any one trying to pass a positive message and i haven't seen any of what are supposed to be their messages that say anything negative yet, is why do we humans have to run around and say i feel this and i know that and these beings are bad " im sure none of u truly know otherwise we wouldn't be waiting on disclosure now would we" why cant we just take in the message and use it to move toward the light. Instead all of u are so concerned to prove it right, wrong, evil, or good. At this point everybody should just take in whatever positive loving info available to us all, and if a ship lands then judge if they are benevolent or malevolent wouldn't be too late im not saying let down you're guard. But theres so much back and fourth negativity in these discussions and i don't think u people realize it. How about just saying these are great messages with positive info lets use it and if its wrong then we will deal with it.

im not naive just that theres enough negativity in the world now why do we need to bash or be negative on here much less anywhere.
  • talks2dead, you're awesome man. lots of real intel on this site for once.
    • Classic scene for the woken-up...
  • Respectable. Seems like a decent amount of people resonate with what I say though, based off of their own research and personal beliefs. I'm not downing anyone who disagrees with me, and as I've said..if you don't like, move along :) namaste
  • They were right , but those that lived in underground areas are noew removed.
    If I remember right 9 billion of them lived there.
    The Starfleet (gfol) with creatorson Christ Michael did this to prepare for the changes.
    /Peter
    • To snap people out of this daze the GFL has them in. Why else? and are you in on it or just as lost? Be careful.
  • I believe that it is Dulce...
  • i think we would all like to hear more!!!!!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
43 minutes ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm in my 60's and and I'm grateful to my guides and Light Masters for walking with me so far-long way to go to 5th Octave ascension."
55 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The New Age Movement begun in the late '70s-80's was attractive to many of us in our 20's because of the dogmatism and bland rituals of the churches-though Christian Churches are great for our society in general.    We wanted to expand spirtually so…
57 minutes ago
"yeah Drexk-very creepy astral denizens walking among us"
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
9 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
15 hours ago
More…