Multidimensional food for thought...

8110910075?profile=original

7 20 2015 ~We are living in perhaps the most exciting and challenging time in history. The acceleration of information from every side continues to pour in while the spiritual awakening bursts upon us. This collision of worlds is ongoing and the culmination at many levels is surely inevitable and no doubt already upon us.

That humanity faces a psychopathic otherworldly driven agenda is evident, and has been for a long time. The advancement of technology at this rapidly rising peak of this crescendo brings new dimensions to our planet and existence. The ultimate power tools are now available to darkly driven forces and we are increasingly forced to deal with them on a daily basis as they steer towards their totalitarian nightmare.

This massive program is not a briskly brushed aside issue by any stretch of the imagination. Too much has been at work and covertly engineered for far too long to stop their progression – entirely.

But it is destined to fail. The question is: will it be now? It’s up to us.

8110909888?profile=original

The Struggle Is Real

Everything natural, growing and spontaneous in our marvelous Universe attests to the eventual downfall of any and all controlling mechanisms. These living proofs are markers dear to our awakened hearts, regardless of power crazed entities’ devastating designs of oppression and genocide. Life survives, just as plant life always comes back again despite forest fires, volcanic eruptions or massive earth changes.

That’s the inherent nature of our wondrous creative existence.

Battles within life’s cycles clearly rage, as they do with the varying levels of the higher conscious-being community around us. This struggle is apparently part of how things work. No matter how much some may attempt to over-spiritualize this reality, the growth cycle clearly involves living amidst adversity and learning to not just survive, but cooperate in love and harmony together despite oppositional forces.

However…

The missing factor has been doing what we can to dismantle their destructive mechanisms. This is the stage we now find ourselves after far too much time blindly trusting authority and abdicating our power and capabilities to overlords, many disguised as so-called elected representatives, while others are outright oligarchs who’ve been in place for eons without disruption.

How It Will Play Out

It’s clear things will get worse before they get better. While this current world we’re confronting is simply a snapshot in eternity, it cannot be minimized or ignored any longer. Too many forces are in the hands of madness to not be used to some degree. We see this in the roll out of the AI agenda as well as the monetary, biotech and geo-engineering programs, to name just a few. For these despotic forces to not attempt to utilize these insane programs, most of which are already in process after decades of preparation, is counter-intuitive, however nightmarish the current as well as coming effects may be.

It’s a form of momentum and very difficult to stop altogether. We can expose what’s going on and help people prepare as well as speak up and fight this as much as possible. However, their meglamaniacal designs have been going on full throttle while humanity was lulled to sleep and distracted from seeing its intended control and obvious violence and death fixation to satisfy their parasitic cravings.

A fundamental truth many are uncomfortable with as true as it is, but seeing the enemy for who they are is intrinsic to knowing how to expose, resist and defeat them.

*crucial data on the Arcontic agenda from John Lash

The Lynch Pin of Activation – Downing the Archon Agenda

On the bright side we’re taking their ill-conceived and wickedly intentioned construct of death and control down. One step, one article, one video, one conversation, one awakening, one empowerment, one loving deed, one concerned action at a time. This is our heart cry and the calling we’re learning to step into…

But it won’t happen unless we do our part.

Humanity has been bamboozled. Ironically, these archontic entities trying to control and manipulate us are able to transgress in the name of “freedom” with impunity – something these same entities loathe. Deceit is their number one tool, as perfectly evidenced by the archon possessed Zionist agenda, an outcropping that is so obviously wicked the entire world structure has to deny it even exists.

Similar to the bully in the playground, these oppressive entropic influences seek complete dominance at the expense of everything in their path. They create and promote anger, violence, greed and self-satisfaction to justify their own ends like a mind worm working its way into the human psyche. This is how they work, softening and even neutralizing opposition of any sort.

When confronted with the full light of truth, however, they cannot operate.

These parasites thrive on the principles of the generous life giving nature of our creative Universe, yet want to limit that access for others. In fact they’re insanely jealous of us. There’s a lot to be said about this in the Gnostic texts and other perceptive teachings everyone should be familiar with.

These archonic cryptoterrestrials in whatever form are real and are behind the scenes engineering our world either directly or using willing, psychopathic idiots amongst us to manage their tasks. It’s an infestation and just as our white blood cells rush to meet destructive micro organisms to preserve our health and well being, so must we behave as conscious warriors of light and true love.

8110910088?profile=original

On the Fulcrum – A Golden Opportunity for Drastic Charge

As the dystopian skynet-type AI program rolls out and geo-engineers, psychoperverts and social engineers continue seeming to implode our planet and race, we stand at an apex of change never before seen in the history of our planet – at least as far as we know. Perhaps we’re replaying the Atlantis vs Lemuria scenario or the ancient Vedic wars. I don’t know, and it doesn’t really matter, although the passing of the Kali Yuga is extremely significant as we make this transition…

The question immediately arises: Is this our ultimate opportunity to leave this repeating cycle, by standing up and defeating the self ordained masters of our race who have sentenced us to this prison-like repeating cycle of abuse? A profound thought.

I think so…

Sorry Boys, We Woke Up and Won’t Have It

This is the fulcrum on which we are perched. Will humanity roll over and let these psychopathic parasites’ designs materialize? No is the answer.

But don’t just observe, participate. The extent of the damage these spiritually driven psychopaths create is up to us – here and now. We can minimize the damage and encourage and strengthen our progeny and brothers and sisters enormously. We must face up to it, in any and every way possible. The ongoing struggle is not to be dismissed in fatalism and reticence, but active participation in full on empowered conscious awareness.

Let’s stand together, courageously and with dogged determination. It is clearly our calling at this crucial time in the history of mankind and our planet. Never fear or stand in awe of their temporal power, it only feeds their program.

Live in light and broadcast it with abandon!

Much love always,

Zen

*read entire article at: ZenGardner.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•                                                    More Multidimensional food for thought...

8115382297?profile=original

The Masters of Deception

by Paul Levy

A few days before my interview on Why Shamanism Now? Internet Radio Show, I received an email from the well-known anthropologist, author and shamanic practitioner Hank Wesselman. He mentioned that what I am calling “wetiko” the Hawaiian kahuna tradition was also familiar with, and called these mind parasites the “‘e‘epa.” He mentioned that he talks about these archon-like entities in his latest book The Bowl of Light: Ancestral Wisdom from a Hawaiian Shaman, which I immediately went out and bought. When I found the section on the ‘e‘epa, my eyes almost fell out of my head, as the description of the ‘e‘epa by an esteemed Hawaiian kahuna shaman was almost word for word what I had written in my book Dispelling Wetiko: Breaking the Curse of Evil.

As my research deepens, I am realizing ever more fully that every wisdom tradition in the history of our planet has its own language and symbol system for illuminating what the Native Americans have been calling wetiko. Having just finished an article on how the Kabbalah described the evil of wetiko in its own unique way, I had recently started doing research for a new article on how a particularly powerful practice in the Islamic tradition was specially crafted so as to dissolve the pernicious effects of wetiko. After learning about the ‘e‘epa, I was left with the feeling that I was fated to continually find an ever-expanding number of wisdom traditions that articulate the wetiko psychosis, each in their own way. By whatever name we call it, wetiko is undoubtedly one of the most important discoveries ever made. Indicating the supreme importance of developing knowledge about how this predator of the mind operates, Don Juan from the Carlos Castaneda books refers to it as the “topic of topics.” Wetiko is literally “at the bottom,” at the very root of the seemingly never-ending destruction we are wreaking on each other and the very biosphere we depend upon for our survival as a species. It is truly helpful to find other lineages and traditions that illumine wetiko disease in their own creative way, as our multi-perspectival vision simultaneously gives a higher resolution, providing us with a greater scope and capacity to see what no one particular map or model by itself can reveal.

Wesselman’s book is an introduction to the profound wisdom teachings of the Hawaiian kahuna elder Hale Makua. To quote Makua’s conversation with Wesselman, “The ‘e‘epa are deceivers. Some call them the masters of deception.” Interestingly, etymologically speaking, one of the inner meanings of “the devil” is “the deceiver.” Makua, who is a wisdom keeper of an ancient Polynesian lineage, continues, “They are free-ranging psychic entities, invisible beings who function as mind parasites. As such, they prey on those who are vulnerable to their influence.” We all have a tendency to potentially deceive ourselves via the reality-creating genius of our own mind; the ‘e‘epa hook into and amplify our seemingly innate propensity for self-deception. Due to our almost unlimited capacity for pulling the wool over our own eyes, psychiatrist R. D. Laing writes, our species has, “tricked ourselves out of our own mind,” a state covertly inspired by the ‘e‘epa, I might add. People are particularly susceptible to fall under the spell of these “masters of deception” who are not in touch with the living and self-authenticating reality of their own experience. Not sufficiently knowing the nature of their own minds, they are overly suggestible to taking on other peoples’ perspective of the world and themselves, therefore easily falling prey to the prevailing groupthink of the herd and to the ‘e‘epa parasite.

Others, who are “sensitive” and have a permeable boundary between the conscious and unconscious, such as psychics and channelers, can, even with the best of intentions, become unwitting instruments for these incorporeal masters of deception in ways that can create havoc in people’s lives. To quote Makua, “This is because the deceivers reside in the same realm in which psychics operate─the mental-emotional levels of awareness and experience.” Taking on and customizing their very image so as to have the most personal impact, Makua continues, “They can simply pluck them out of the mind of the psychic, then appear to them in that form…The ‘e‘epa then simply tell psychics what they wish to hear.” When we are inspired by “spirits,” it is always a good idea to check our sources, to discern if they are of the left or the right hand path.

Makua comments, “The ‘e‘epa are accomplished shape-shifters who are good at mimicking. They can assume forms that are meaningful to the ones they choose to deceive…they are devious, and their motivation is deception. They operate through illusion, and they are masters of this practice.” The ‘e‘epa, another name for the wetiko virus, have the most disagreeable and trickster-like quality of appearing in our guise. They cloak themselves in and assume our form, getting under our skin and “putting us on” as a disguise, impersonating us as they fool us to buy into their false version of who we are. Falling prey to their artificial, yet uncanny intelligence, we become unreal to ourselves. Bamboozled and hoodwinked by this imposter and copycat of ourselves, we then mime ourselves, becoming a master copy, an ersatz duplicate of our original and authentic selves. No longer belonging to nor possessing ourselves, we then simultaneously identify with who we’re not while disassociating from, and forgetting who we actually are. In so doing we effectively have then “lost our soul.”

Though “relatively” real, and most definitely needing to be dealt with and faced within the level of relative reality, from the ultimate, “absolute” point of view, the ‘e‘epa/wetiko virus has no objective, independent existence separate from our own mind. This is analogous to how a vampire can’t exist autonomously, from its own side, separate from us; a vampire can only take on apparent existence relative to – and feeding off of – us. There is no entity outside ourselves who can steal our soul; the dreamed-up phenomenon of the ‘e‘epa/wetiko virus, which arises entirely within the sphere of our mind, tricks us into giving it away ourselves. The most depraved part of falling under the sleight-of-hand of the ‘e‘epa/wetiko virus is that, ultimately speaking, it involves the assent of our own free will, as we willingly, though unknowingly, subscribe to our enslaved condition; this is to say that no one other than ourselves is ultimately responsible for our situation. Ultimately speaking, with the ‘e‘epa/wetiko virus we are not being infected by an objectively existing, independent or substantial entity, which is why there is in reality nothing outside of ourselves to be afraid of.

If we reify the ‘e‘epa/wetiko bug as being real, “other” and truly existing independently of ourselves, and therefore a substantial threat to us, this virus of the mind will then inspire, magnify and feed off of our fear. Conversely, if we think that the ‘e‘epa/wetiko virus is merely a function of our imagination and is hence, “unreal,” something to be ignored, we have then fallen under its spell, albeit in a different way, such that it can then unrestrainedly act itself out through us, beneath our conscious awareness. This conundrum points at the extreme paradox that we have to be able to embrace within ourselves in order to get a handle on these trickster-like forces. The ‘e‘epa/wetiko virus exists in an intermediate realm in which it is both real and unreal at the same time (I go into this paradox more extensively in my book). Though not objectively existing in an absolute sense, the ‘e‘epa/wetiko pathogen has a “virtual reality” such that it can destroy not only us as individuals, but potentially our entire species. The fact that something that only exists as a function of ourselves can unleash enormously destructive forces upon the world and in so doing can ultimately destroy us is pointing at – and introducing us to – the incredibly vast, invisible, yet mostly untapped, unharnessed and unrealized creative power that is our inherent human birthright...

read entire essay at: http://www.awakeninthedream.com/wordpress/the-masters-of-deception/

8115235070?profile=original

( ( ( FreedomCalling247 ) ) ) 

• Stick, thats another very interesting article and even more confirmation about the existence of this crazy preditor spieces. I find the whole subject of the Archons facinating. There may even be a Sacred Geomatric pattern or symbol for the Archons or some frequency band that creates a geometric pattern, although I dont know how sacred, but based on their vibration, I shudder to think what it looks like, but I am deeply curious to find out. if indeed, it exists at all.

To my understandinggg, everything vibrates and therefore the energy behind the Archon or “The ‘e‘epa or Djinn, Demons, Devil, Grays, Reptillians, etc, may also contain a geomatric blueprint. That is my next challange on this facinating subject, to locate and study its geometary, unless its out of field or off the scale.. However, The Archon, although non devine, still has life in it, propelled by energy albeit a strange, alien energy. These Archons or ‘e‘epa must have some sort of a geometary that coresponds to their vibration, maybe not but I would assume so. Moving on, I have found a nice essay on the Archons, written by Carlos Castaneda and featuring a conversation between him and Yaqui shaman don Juan. I may need to paste this article in two halves as it is rather long but an enjoyable read nonetheless. The mystery deepens.

How to Vanquish Fear of the Jinn

The work of Carlos Casteneda has enthralled seekers for decades.Seekers intrinsically feel there is deep truth here and there most certainly us. Native peoples all over the globe share a similar knowledge base about these creatures we call the jinn, aka archons. The shamans of the native american and aztec peoples are well acquainted with the jinn and Casteneda’s work has given many western readers a first look into this unseen world.

http://aetherforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/url-11-1024x487.jpeg

A conversation between Carlos Castenedas and Yaqui shaman don Juan

“They discovered that we have a companion for life,” he said, as clearly as he could. “We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos, and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master.

“It has rendered us docile; helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so.”

It was very dark around us, and that seemed to curtail any expression on my part. If it had been daylight, I would have laughed my head off. In the dark, I felt quite inhibited.

“It’s pitch black around us,” don Juan said, “but if you look out of the corner of your eye, you will still see fleeting shadows jumping all around you.”

He was right. I could still see them. Their movement made me dizzy. Don Juan turned on the light, and that seemed to dissipate everything.

Don Juan said, “You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics.

“I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico.”

“Why has this predator taken over in the fashion that you’re describing, don Juan?” I asked. “There must be a logical explanation.”

“There is an explanation,” don Juan replied, “which is the simplest explanation in the world.

“They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance.

“Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, gallineros, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them.”

I felt that my head was shaking violently from side to side. I could not express my profound sense of unease and discontentment, but my body moved to bring it to the surface. I shook from head to toe without any volition on my part.

I heard myself saying, “No, no, no, no. This is absurd, don Juan. What you’re saying is something monstrous. It simply can’t be true, for sorcerers, or for average men, or for anyone.”

“Why not?” don Juan asked calmly. “Why not? Because it infuriates you?”

“Yes, it infuriates me,” I retorted. “Those claims are monstrous!”

“Well,” he said, “you haven’t heard all the claims yet. Wait a bit longer and see how you feel.

“I’m going to subject you to a blitz. That is, I’m going to subject your mind to tremendous onslaughts; and you cannot get up and leave because you’re caught. Not because I’m holding you prisoner, but because something in you will prevent you from leaving while another part of you is going to go truthfully berserk. So brace yourself!”

There was something in me which I felt was a ‘glutton for punishment’. He was right. I wouldn’t have left the house for the world; and yet I didn’t like one bit the inanities he was spouting.

url-12

Don Juan said, “I want to appeal to your analytical mind. Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer, and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs; or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior.

“Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs; our ideas of good and evil; our social mores. The predators are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations, and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, [* covetousness- an envious eagerness to possess something] greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.”

“But how can they do this, don Juan?” I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. “Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?”

“No, they don’t do it that way. That’s idiotic!” don Juan said, smiling. “They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that.

“In order to keep us obedient, meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver- stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist; a horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it.

“They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind which becomes our mind. The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

“I know that even though you have never suffered hunger,” he went on, “you have food anxiety which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered, and its food is going to be denied.

“Through the mind, which after all is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. The predators ensure in this manner a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.”

“It’s not that I can’t accept all this at face value, don Juan,” I said. “I could, but there’s something so odious about it that it actually repels me. It forces me to take a contradictory stand.

“If it’s true that they eat us, how do they do it?”

Don Juan had a broad smile on his face. He was as pleased as punch.

url-10

He explained that sorcerers see infant human beings as strange, luminous balls of energy covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy.

He said that that glowing coat of awareness was what the predators consumed, and that when a human being reached adulthood, all that was left of that glowing coat of awareness was a narrow fringe that went from the ground to the top of the toes. That fringe permitted mankind to continue living, but only barely.

As if I were in a dream, I heard don Juan explaining that, to his knowledge, man was the only species that had the glowing coat of awareness outside that luminous cocoon. Therefore, he became easy prey for an awareness of a different order; such as the heavy awareness of the predator.

He then made the most damaging statement he had made so far. He said that this narrow fringe of awareness was the epicenter of self-reflection where man was irremediably caught.

By playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion.

They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudo-concerns.

There must have been something in what don Juan was saying which was so devastating to me that at that point I actually got sick to my stomach.

After a moment’s pause long enough for me to recover, I asked don Juan, “But why is it that the sorcerers of ancient Mexico and all sorcerers today, although they see the predators, don’t do anything about it?”

“There’s nothing that you and I can do about it,” don Juan said in a grave, sad voice. “All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us.

“How can you ask your fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They’ll laugh and make fun of you; and the more aggressive ones will beat the shit out of you- and not so much because they don’t believe it.

“Down in the depths of every human being, there is an ancestral, visceral [* visceral- obtained through intuition rather than from reasoning or observation] knowledge about the predators’ existence.”

My analytical mind swung back and forth like a yo-yo. It left me and came back, and left me and came back again. Whatever don Juan was proposing was preposterous, incredible.

url-9.jpeg

• At the same time, it was a most reasonable thing; so simple. It explained every kind of human contradiction I could think of.

But how could one have taken all this seriously? Don Juan was pushing me into the path of an avalanche that would take me down forever.

I felt another wave of a threatening sensation. The wave didn’t stem from me, yet it was attached to me. Don Juan was doing something to me, mysteriously positive and terribly negative at the same time. I sensed it as an attempt to cut a thin film that seemed to be glued to me.

His eyes were fixed on mine in an unblinking stare. He moved his eyes away, and began to talk without looking at me anymore.

“Whenever doubts plague you to a dangerous point,” he said, “do something pragmatic about it. Turn off the light. Pierce the darkness; find out what you can see.” He got up to turn off the lights. I stopped him.

“No, no, don Juan,” I said, “don’t turn off the lights. I’m doing okay.”

What I felt then was a most unusual, for me, fear of the darkness. The mere thought of it made me pant. I definitely knew something viscerally, [* visceral- relating to or affecting internal organs collectively rather than from reasoning or observation] but I wouldn’t dare touch it, or bring it to the surface, not in a million years!

“You saw the fleeting shadows against the trees,” don Juan said, sitting back against his chair. “That’s pretty good. I’d like you to see them inside this room. You’re not seeing anything. You’re just merely catching fleeting images. You have enough energy for that.”

I feared that don Juan would get up anyway and turn off the lights, which he did. Two seconds later, I was screaming my head off. Not only did I catch a glimpse of those fleeting images, I heard them buzzing by my ears.

Don Juan doubled up with laughter as he turned on the lights.

url-8.jpeg

\

“What a temperamental fellow!” he said. “A total disbeliever, on the one hand; and a total pragmatist on the other.

“You must arrange this internal fight, otherwise you’re going to swell up like a big toad and burst.”

Don Juan kept on pushing his barb deeper and deeper into me. “The sorcerers of ancient Mexico,” he said, “saw the predator. They called it the flyer because it leaps through the air. It is not a pretty sight. It is a big shadow, impenetrably dark, a black shadow that jumps through the air. Then, it lands flat on the ground.

“The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when it made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights and feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man.”

I wanted to get angry and call him a paranoiac, but somehow the righteousness that was usually just underneath the surface of my being wasn’t there.

Something in me was beyond the point of asking myself my favorite question: What if all that he said is true? At the moment he was talking to me that night, in my heart of hearts, I felt that all of what he was saying was true, but at the same time and with equal force, I felt that all that he was saying was absurdity itself.

“What are you saying, don Juan?” I asked feebly. My throat was constricted. I could hardly breathe.

“What I’m saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He’s an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic.”

Don Juan’s words were eliciting a strange, bodily reaction in me comparable to the sensation of nausea. It was as if I were going to get sick to my stomach again. But the nausea was coming from the bottom of my being, from the marrow of my bones. I convulsed involuntarily.

Don Juan shook me by the shoulders forcefully. I felt my neck wobbling back and forth under the impact of his grip. The maneuver calmed me down at once. I felt more in control.

“This predator,” don Juan said, “which, of course, is an inorganic being, is not altogether invisible to us as other inorganic beings are. I think as children we do see it, but we decide it’s so horrific that we don’t want to think about it.

“Children, of course, could insist on focusing on the sight, but everybody else around them dissuades them from doing so.

Continuing, he said, “The only alternative left for mankind is discipline. Discipline is the only deterrent

the machines for the matrix movies are a representation of the jinn

the machines for the matrix movies are a representation of the jinn

“But by discipline I don’t mean harsh routines. I don’t mean waking up every morning at five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you’re blue.

“Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For sorcerers, discipline is an art; the art of facing infinity without flinching; not because they are strong and tough, but because they are filled with awe.”

“In what way would the sorcerers’ discipline be a deterrent to the flyers?” I asked.

Don Juan scrutinized my face as if to discover any signs of my disbelief. He said,”Sorcerers say that discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer.

“The result is that the predators become bewildered. An inedible glowing coat of awareness is not part of their cognition, I suppose. After being bewildered, they don’t have any recourse other than refraining from continuing their nefarious [* nefarious- extremely wicked] task.

He continued, saying, “If the predators don’t eat our glowing coat of awareness for a while, it will keep on growing. Simplifying this matter to the extreme, I can say that sorcerers, by means of their discipline, push the predators away long enough to allow their glowing coat of awareness to grow beyond the level of the toes. Once it goes beyond the level of the toes, it grows back to its natural size.

“The sorcerers of ancient Mexico used to say that the glowing coat of awareness is like a tree. If it is not pruned, it grows to its natural size and volume. As awareness reaches levels higher than the toes, tremendous maneuvers of perception become a matter of course.

“The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times,” don Juan continued, “was to burden the flyers’ mind with discipline.

“Sorcerers found out that if they taxed the flyers’ mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, and give any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind’s foreign origin.

“The foreign installation comes back, I assure you, but not as strong; and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers’ mind becomes routine until one day it flees permanently.

“That’s the day when you have to rely on your own devices which are nearly zero. A sad day indeed! There’s no one to tell you what to do. There’s no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you’re accustomed to.

“My teacher, the nagual Julian, used to warn all his disciples,” don Juan continued,”that this was the toughest day in a sorcerer’s life for the real mind that belongs to us.

“The sum total of our experience after a lifetime of domination has been rendered shy, insecure, and shifty.

url-4.jpeg

“Personally, I would say that the real battle of sorcerers begins at that moment. The rest is merely preparation.”

I became genuinely agitated. I wanted to know more, and yet a strange feeling in me clamored for me to stop. It alluded to dark results and punishment, something like the wrath of God descending on me for tampering with something veiled by God himself. I made a supreme effort to allow my curiosity to win.

I heard myself say, “What-what-what do you mean, by taxing the flyers’ mind?”

“Discipline taxes the foreign mind no end,” he replied. “So, through their discipline, sorcerers vanquish the foreign installation.”

I was overwhelmed by his statements. I believed that don Juan was either certifiably insane or that he was telling me something so awesome that it froze everything in me.

I noticed, however how quickly I rallied my energy to deny everything he had said. After an instant of panic, I began to laugh, as if don Juan had told me a joke. I even heard myself saying, “Don Juan, don Juan, you’re incorrigible!” [* incorrigible- not capable of being affected by correction or punishment]

Don Juan seemed to understand everything I was experiencing. He shook his head from side to side, and raised his eyes to the heavens in a gesture of mock despair.

He said, “I am so incorrigible, that I am going to give the flyers’ mind which you carry inside you one more jolt. I am going to reveal to you one of the most extraordinary secrets of sorcery. I am going to describe to you a finding that took sorcerers thousands of years to verify and consolidate.”

jinn have appeared in every single tradition of mankind

jinn have appeared in every single tradition of mankind

He looked at me, smiled maliciously, and said, “The flyers’ mind flees forever when a sorcerer succeeds in grabbing on to the vibrating force that holds us together as a conglomerate of energy fields. If a sorcerer maintains that pressure long enough, the flyers’ mind flees in defeat. And that’s exactly what you are going to do; hold on to the energy that binds you together.”

I had the most inexplicable reaction I could have imagined. Something in me actually shook, as if it had received a jolt. I entered into a state of unwarranted fear, which I immediately associated with my religious background.

Don Juan looked at me from head to toe.

“You are fearing the wrath of God, aren’t you?” he said. “Rest assured, that’s not your fear. It’s the flyers’ fear, because it knows that you will do exactly as I’m telling you.”

His words did not calm me at all. I felt worse. I was actually convulsing involuntarily, and I had no means to stop it.

“Don’t worry,” don Juan said calmly. “I know for a fact that those attacks wear off very quickly. The flyer’s mind has no concentration whatsoever.”

After a moment, everything stopped as don Juan had predicted. To say again that I was bewildered is a euphemism. [* euphemism- an inoffensive expression that is substituted for one that is considered offensive]

This was the first time in my life ever, with don Juan or alone, that I didn’t know whether I was coming or going.

I wanted to get out of the chair and walk around, but I was deathly afraid. I was filled with rational assertions, and at the same time I was filled with an infantile fear.

I began to breathe deeply as a cold perspiration covered my entire body. I had somehow unleashed on myself a most godawful sight: black, fleeting shadows jumping all around me wherever I turned.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the arm of the stuffed chair. “I don’t know which way to turn, don Juan,” I said. “Tonight, you have really succeeded in getting me lost.”

Don Juan said, “You’re being torn by an internal struggle.

url-5

“Down in the depths of you, you know that you are incapable of refusing the agreement that an indispensable part of you, your glowing coat of awareness, is going to serve as an incomprehensible source of nourishment to, naturally, incomprehensible entities.

“And another part of you will stand against this situation with all its might.

“The sorcerers’ revolution,” he continued, “is that they refuse to honor agreements in which they did not participate.

“Nobody ever asked me if I would consent to being eaten by beings of a different kind of awareness. My parents just brought me into this world to be food, like themselves, and that’s the end of the story.”

Don Juan stood up from his chair and stretched his arms and legs. “We have been sitting here for hours. It’s time to go into the house. I’m going to eat. Do you want to eat with me?”

I declined. My stomach was in an uproar.

“I think you’d better go to sleep,” he said. “The blitz has devastated you.”

I didn’t need any further coaxing. I collapsed onto my bed, and fell asleep like the dead.

At home, as time went by, the idea of the flyers became one of the main fixations of my life. I got to the point where I felt that don Juan was absolutely right about them. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t discard his logic.

The more I thought about it, and the more I talked to and observed myself, and my fellow men, the more intense the conviction that something was rendering us incapable of any activity or any interaction or any thought that didn’t have the self as its focal point.

My concern, as well as the concern of everyone I knew or talked to, was the self.

Since I couldn’t find any explanation for such universal homogeneity, I believed that don Juan’s line of thought was the most appropriate way of elucidating the phenomenon.

I went as deeply as I could into readings about myths and legends. In reading, I experienced something I had never felt before: Each of the books I read was an interpretation of myths and legends. In each one of those books, a homogeneous mind was palpable.

The styles differed, but the drive behind the words was homogeneously the same: Even though the theme was something as abstract as myths and legends, the authors always managed to insert statements about themselves. The homogeneous drive behind every one of those books was not the stated theme of the book. Instead, it was self-service. I had never felt this before.

I attributed my reaction to don Juan’s influence. The unavoidable question that I posed to myself was: Is he influencing me to see this, or is there really a foreign mind dictating everything we do?

I lapsed, perforce, into denial again, and I went insanely from denial to acceptance to denial. Something in me knew that whatever don Juan was driving at was an energetic fact; but something equally important in me knew that all of that was guff.

The end result of my internal struggle was a sense of foreboding; the sense of something imminently dangerous coming at me.

I made extensive anthropological inquiries into the subject of the flyers in other cultures, but I couldn’t find any references to them anywhere. Don Juan seemed to be the only source of information about this matter.

The next time I saw him, I instantly jumped to talk about the flyers.

I said, “I have tried my best to be rational about this subject matter, but I can’t. There are moments when I fully agree with you about the predators.”

“Focus your attention on the fleeting shadows that you actually see,” don Juan said with a smile.

I told don Juan that those fleeting shadows were going to be the end of my rational life. I saw them everywhere.

Since I had left his house, I was incapable of going to sleep in the dark. To sleep with the lights on did not bother me at all. The moment I turned the lights off, however, everything around me began to jump. I never saw complete figures or shapes. All I saw were fleeting black shadows.

“The flyers’ mind has not left you,” don Juan said. “It has been seriously injured. It’s trying its best to rearrange its relationship with you. But something in you is severed forever. The flyer knows that. The real danger is that the flyers’ mind may win by getting you tired and forcing you to quit by playing the contradiction between what it says and what I say.

“You see, the flyers’ mind has no competitors,” don Juan continued. “When it proposes something, it agrees with its own proposition, and it makes you believe that you’ve done something of worth.

“The flyers’ mind will say to you that whatever Juan Matus is telling you is pure nonsense, and then the same mind will agree with its own proposition, ‘Yes, of course, it is nonsense,’ you will say. That’s the way they overcome us.

“The flyers are an essential part of the universe,” he went on, “and they must be taken as what they really are- awesome, monstrous. They are the means by which the universe tests us.

“We are energetic probes created by the universe,” he continued as if he were oblivious to my presence, “and it’s because we are possessors of energy that has awareness that we are the means by which the universe becomes aware of itself.

“The flyers are the implacable [* implacable- incapable of being more favourably inclined, or gaining the good will of] challengers. They cannot be taken as anything else. If we succeed in doing that, the universe allows us to continue.”

I wanted don Juan to say more. But he said only, “The blitz ended the last time you were here. There’s only so much to be said about the flyers.

url-6

• ~Excellent information... thanks for sharing, Brother. Castaneda's work has played a huge role on my path, his Knowledge regarding the hidden mysteries of Gaian-Matrix have been incredibly meaningful. ~InLight555 

• Indeed, likewise my brother, there have been countless rainy weekends I have spent by the fireside, reading Castaneda amonge others, e x p a n d i n g my mind .. I should really revise his works again, thats the thing, there is so much to choose from and yet I often get distracted by the mundane .. such is life at times ..

much Love to you my dear friend ..

http://www.ferrispark.com/blog/uploaded_images/ccseparate-719827.jpg

• No, no, no if you are going to go existentialism on me then you have to go with the all time classic . . .

Well I came upon a child of God, he was walking along the road
    And I asked him tell me where are you going, this he told me:
    (He) said, I'm going down to Yasgur's farm, going to join in a rock and roll band.
    Got to get back to the land, and set my soul free.
    We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion year old carbon,
    And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

C'mon now Zeppelin is so plain, everybody and their dog are Zeppelin fans, let's be a little creative and original here. Now Joni may not have sang it as well as CSN & Y but she sure did have a clue . . . get this line

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are caught in the devil's bargain,
    And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

I mean even back in the day they knew about the Archons . . .

• Just like music and lyrics are in the ear and soul of the beholdrt

• That's actually a cool song drekx calls me his gold dust but its not out of being evil but ra rare  special  and though I don't think it but but beautiful I tell him he needs new prescription glasses but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....

• Zeppelin .. plain? .. well I dont know what rock you crawled out from under but Led Zeppelin are anything but plain, try listening to No Quater, full volume, while you are laying in bed with the lights off .. plus, I dont know any dogs that are fans of Led Zeppelin either, why? .. have you ever seen a Labrador browsing through a record shop wearing a Zeppelin Tee Shirt? .. I havent ... are you sure you are not confusing them with this little Iron Maiden fella?

http://www.metalinjection.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/metal_dog_fan.jpg

...  and yes, theres nothing wrong with CSN & Y or Joni Mitchell for that matter but the hairy, drug induced free love naked hippy romp that was Woodstock ended decades ago, brother   so heres a calander .. to remind you what year it is .. Lol ..

http://www.webdesignhot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Colorful-2015-Calendar-Design-on-Dark-Background.jpg

If you want to get into the nitty gritty of musical and lyrical depth, then for example, wrap you ears, and your mind, around Pink Floyd to name but one.. and if you feel the need to burn weed while you do it, then be seated, find your neutral space, kick back, and drift into blessed oblivion .. man ! ...

"We dont need no education ..

we dont need no thought control !"

• Sayeth the man with a Luke Skywalker avatar, dude Star Wars happened in 1976 about the same time folks were figuring out who Jimmy Page was. I didn't they say they weren't any good just plain but mostly to get you to dance to my tune, which is getting somewhat banal and insipid at this point.

Aerosmith is definitely a comedy act but it was the lyrics I was using to make a point, same with the tune Woodstock, people have known that they were slaves of the system for decades by The Archons and their evil minions.

The point is, us 'old timers' have been hearing this New Golden Age is right around the corner baloney for decades, over and over again the same tired rhetoric and yet nothing changes no matter how 'awake' anybody gets.

They were singing it in the 50s, the 60s, the 70s, the 80s, the digital age 90s, the turn of the Century and yet you get nothing baby. Do you still have to put gas in your car, pay the power company for AC and heat, have we left the planet, is the planet still polluted, are wars still going full tilt, stiil using airplanes, trains and automobiles, nothing has changed, period end of story.

So yeah buy into the Defeat of the Archons but ain't nothing changed by it! 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
54 minutes ago
54 minutes ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
2 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
4 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
5 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
6 hours ago
More…