Hello friends,

This is my second post about the effects of the 12-21 alignment being reported. Below is a report from "RC". Enjoy!

Wes :)

[Begin RC's report]

I just got back.

Yes I’m writing to you of my ascension a few minutes ago ( at least I think that’s what just occurred). Currently I’m lying in a bed covered in the softest white blankets and snuggling to a most perfect pillow. My body is twitching to the point that all I can do is lay there basking in the new energies. All I can do is lay there smiling like a baby and pulse my love.

Sorry for my terrible grammar and spelling but my 3d/4d brain and fingers are barely working. I can still feel myself lying in that bed, breathing in the most clean and refreshing air, yet trying to convey through this keyboard what just happened and is still happening.

I was in my 10:10 meditation. Today is the 20th Dec, when I started feeling an upward movement, a lifting and a glowing. Higher and higher I was being pulled, yet I had no weight. Up and up through the clouds, and higher and higher. All I could do was yell “WWHHHWEEEEEEE”….

I don’t know how long this took place, because there was only movement until I found myself in a place of other beings and realized, Boy am I tired, only to see two beings with wings holding me up on either side of me, under my arms sort-of.

They laid me on a bed, covered me in a white blanket and there I still lay even now. I tried to move by getting up, reaching for something (don’t know what) but my arms and legs only twitched spastic-like, being electrocuted but no pain. So I laid back down and snuggled the pillow smiling, happy thinking – this is what birth should always be.

I just closed my eyes and found myself back, twitching in bed with every one smiling. Now I’m back again.

I just wanted you all to know what it was or is like for me. Going back now to twitch some more. The air is so clean here, and the birds are singing.

Just say “yes” my brothers and sisters, just say “yes”.

Love you all.

Be in Peace and Love always Your brother RC

Source: http://the2012scenario.com/2012/12/rc-i-just-got-back/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• what alignement, sun earth and GC? the alignment that happens twice a year? that alignment that you and your cohorts have been selling to people as a once in a life time event?

or the passing through galactic plane? again earth is nowhere near that.

how quickly you forget that there were reports from the ship this spring then calls to say it was scam.

so your reposrts are no more valid or real or true than reports of the virgin mary or being taken to imaginary spaceships.

also for you to claim what i do and do not believe is ultimate judgement.

i dont believe in alignments because they have been proven time and again to be of no consequence, i do however believe that radiation from the universe could cause massive changes to beings living on planets or elsewhere.

ascension movement? do you mean the actual spiritual movement or the new age version of rapture you have been gathering donation from people not able to think for themselve for?

• ONE: YOU NEED TO QUOTE SOURCES OF YOUR REPORTS, AND NOT JUST GET UP AND SAY SOMETHING IS WRONG BECAUSE YOU SAY SO. I TRY TO QUOTE MY SOURCES WITH ASTROLOGY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, AND SO SHOULD YOU. THIS IS WHAT SCIENTISTS DO, AS WELL AS ASTROLOGERS . Please look up the University of California at Santa Barbara and Mayan calendar, as THEY DO DEFINE THIS AS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT FROM A SCIENTIFIC PERSPECTIVE. There were several PhD's working on this, and if you are a PhD with that school system, you can lose your tenure if you you are very wrong.

Best, Malcolm

• 2012hoax.com

the earth sun and galactic centre align twice a year EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

passing through the galactic plane wont be for another 3 million or so years.

the ending of the 13th year in their calendar is a once in a lifetime event, the alignment not so.

this is like the alignment propsed earlier this year with alcyone, i used a celestial positioning program and found that alignment happened every 8 years, not once in a lifetime again.

i have quoted my sources many times, people dont listen, i  post articles people dont look at them.

so dont try to attack me because others are lazy about reading sources.

also when you hear someone say something do you not have the desire to find out for yourself? do your own digging? or do you just wait to be spoonfed info and if there isnt any you just ignore what is said?

truth seekers and thinkers dont just rely on a statement, they seek out the truth for themselves.

lots of phds get things wrong too, that is part of science, being wrong.  that is not something that is allowed in the new age, where questioning is atacked.

• I agree One. Maybe this is what the 21st is really about. For the ones who seek true spiritual growth to separate from the ones who want to be a part of the hype and are getting blinded by the fake light. I hope we all opened our eyes just a little wider today. 

• Please don't be annoy by One, he might piss you off a couple of times but at least he's smart to questing what's being said ;-) 

• I wouldn't say he is smart just arrogant, annoying & nasty.

• not as much as you.

it does not go unnoticed that YOUR only comments here are attacks :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
26 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
13 hours ago
More…