Conscious Media Network has been approached by a representative of global leaders and financiers from 130 nations to broadcast a statement about a new global economic restructuring arising in 2012.

Video from Conscious Media Network

http://www.cmn.tv/news/new-world-currency/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nesara will NOT be implemented.

Believe it or not.

Namaste

Peter

• From analyzing his body language while he answered long questions I would say he is telling the truth, or atleast, he belives in what he is saying, and he was told it about it spoken, didn't read it, so he didn't memorized any text, seems truth to me

• PS! UPDATE From David Wilcock website about this Video. He says its "not true".
    http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/01/01/david-wilcock-important-...

• Well just because Wilcock says it, doesn't really mean much. I mean, he's posted some info that wasn't always accurate either. So the question is, which one is being lied to? I don't know.

But I think eventually, things will sort themselves out. We will have our changes, in due time. So no use in fretting about it.

• Wow, is that for real? why haven't we seen any falter within our own banks?

• But I do have one question though....apparently, this new economic system...is only going to be around for what....10 months maybe, depending on when this thing actually commences. Because apparently, at the end of 2012, we will all be going into the Inner Earth and on motherships as the entire surface is cleansed. Seems almost pointless to go through the trouble of creating a whole new system, whole new structures, replacing governments, having renovation projects and all of these things....if in a year we are all gonna be taken out of here.

THAT is why I don't believe in that line. I'm sure things are going to continue on without evacuations or massive Earth changes. All that's gonna happen really is a new system is going to be implemented, ETs are going to land and help us clean up and teach us....and mentor us....but that's it, none of this rescue/savior/hand us ascension as we do nothing idea.

• I watched the video...and I have to say, this is a great start so far to 2012 lol This is fantastic, I hope we can finally get the ball rolling soon....we all have been waiting for so long....it's time now, it's 2012.....now is the time for it to truly begin!

• I agree with you Hogan....he does seem to dwell far to much on the negative....almost as if he longs to remain embraced by limited horizons himself and seeks to share his limits with others, who seek to spread their wings further....A most bizarre psychology, anderson displays.....He'll learn eventually, we can but hope...

• @Hogan, I Agree, somethings we read feel very uplifting for the Beingness. Some people tend to focus on the "negative" bits and pieces because they fear that they may be deceived or lied to. Information is information and the more positive vibes we spread, the faster things will happen.

But as ive said earlier to, negative thought patterns are a part of many "structures" and very hard to let go of for many, even when positive changes are appearant or obvious, people will "think" and behave negative, due to years and years of conditional programming. But it will loosen up, slowly. Like ice melts in the summer.

We all balance eachother here on AC. Its like Yin-Yang in a "beautiful" dance.

We cannot believe in everything we hear, but sometimes that "inner-feeling-bell" tickles you like never before, because what you read, hear, see is in harmony with your higher vision or idea. So celibrate that and receive that encoding. Being negative and Logic in a changing world takes alot of energy, its not wrong, but feeling positive will totally override negativity.

Im staying Open.

PS! Dont worry John Andersson, people are wise and know how to handle "information".

PS! UPDATE From David Wilcock website about this Video. He says its "not true".

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/01/01/david-wilcock-important-...

yinYang.gif?width=124

• all of this has been said before in years gone by, you guys are deludiing yourselves into thinking this is real, it will be real when it is real and getting your hopes up to be smashed every month isnt healthy for your soul. stop believing in nonsense

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm in my 60's and and I'm grateful to my guides and Light Masters for walking with me so far-long way to go to 5th Octave ascension."
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The New Age Movement begun in the late '70s-80's was attractive to many of us in our 20's because of the dogmatism and bland rituals of the churches-though Christian Churches are great for our society in general.    We wanted to expand spirtually so…
2 hours ago
"yeah Drexk-very creepy astral denizens walking among us"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
11 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
16 hours ago
More…