Between feelings and reality, it is hard for a dreamer/realist.

I can dream as much as the next person, i can also do reality

Sometimes the two become entangled, where one ends, the other begins, and sometimes, it is hard to tell the difference between the two.

Just because we feel something, does not mean it is real, no matter how much we may want it to become reality, it never does.

I can dream of a beautiful world, free of pain and suffering for all, everyone happy and fulfilled, and shiny and laughing, i often do, but it does not change the reality of where iam.

So, where do my feelings end, reality becomes apparent?

And where does yours?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes I can Kelly go to the helpless dying person look them in eyes and tell them I love them that they do not realize yet.
    I have died already and I have been sick, crashed and burned in society, those are my experiences which I draw from, and I articulate from there.
    How does something unconditional take an infants life, while in a fire burning to death, screaming. You rather not imagine that thought, your insides turn at such energy as a thought. Yet infinity does just that loves it while it on fire, your emotional sqeams just thinking of that, and drains your energy to exhausting.
    I've been with infinity, the infinite one than I came back and I never felt so cold and alone before. That feeling I still have etched within and I love that feeling.
    Coming out of the mind is not easy! for me it was death I had to surrender to it. For you and others that will be a different experience. Death is not a requirement lol :) but it does speed it up rather fast! most experience's usually do that shatters our reality, disturbs it.
    Than the fighting occurs, the battle in self because there is a conflict of self, reason can no longer explain in the mind and hold the concept up. It collapses in on it's self. A contradiction of reality for truth.
    "if I am attached to the concept we are still living in, then it is because we are still living in it"
    Yes and part of you, as most people really want to leave, anywhere but here, I know this feeling quite well
    That's the hard part is leaving it, surrendering from it, letting it go, while your still attached comfortable secure, yet you know you don't want to fight, go to war, or be attacked and other things that make you feel there is no love in.
    The physical still requires a living concept, the part of you that needs the love wants to take the good stuff and bring it into the new concept, a new living experience. What do you bring over from the present concept for this new living experience that is in truth, that you can trust. What kind of filter can you build within self to find these qualities.
    Believing is easy and blissful while being ignorant in ignorance in the mind being and living in the concept. Does the heart not see the homeless person, even thou the mind ignores it.
    It hard to explain the infinite one with words alone as it is all the words, no difference than the infinite one being able bring forth pain and suffering while you come out of the mind and also to have love and joy.
    The infinite one has unique abilities far beyond my understanding in reasons, I accept that for myself and infinity abilities. There are reasons all around you, yet none realize there all there. I can say the least resistance is love, the more you work on the resistances of love the easier living life becomes out from pain and suffering your understanding of pain and suffering elevates into knowledge than to wisdom as you speak it and hear reflectively, part of growth and experience.
    I'm thinking of an ideal that paints a picture for a view
    I take you to another planet, to a village the village provides everything for living and people pitch in as whole community and there are so many wonderful things, creative arts crafts technology very clean and people are no hurry really relaxed, the work they do keeps them busy for awhile as the technology does most of the labouring, they spend a great deal of time soul searching, exploring self, expressing self and they are full of joy love happy content. After arriving you get everything you need for quite awhile than you go for a stroll and see a homeless person sitting on the dirt begging for food, a place to sleep and stuff. Why does the beggar choose to be a beggar. when his house is right behind him, full of fresh food and a bed with clean sheets and decorated beautifully with a community that loves him.
    Sometimes where on a path of destiny and fate, makes us stronger, shows us our weakness, humbles us in humility, energy is also reflective as we are both receiver and broadcaster of energy, the infinite one uses infinity to join all aspects into one, resistance is futile, how do you measure energy by it's resistance to love when your unconditional. Understandings grow, mature, elevates, the mind does not.
    I do hope that this helps in views

I'm watching a video Trance-Formation by Max Igan did a good job in description of what I'm also relating in reference of concepts and how it's designed.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0PykgS42wo
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • my reality is not very pleasant aside from my cat...so i stay in a state that i have created in my mind...like your poem 'Ordinary" ...i stay grounded in love and i feel a presence...so i'm not alone..and the love is so strong it makes reality fade...if you know what i mean..it takes work to stay in this state as life kicks you out but i keep going back to love...love never fails...more love to you

• I can so relate with what you are saying Barbara Lee.  My life has been totally grim with losses of loved ones for the last three years and I am mostly all alone except for my dog and a sick invalid roommate I am caregiver for. Most all of my family (grown children and grandchild) lives many states away and I cannot drive due to legal blindness(retrolentil fibroplasia), am wracked with RA and cannot get out a lot as it is physically hard to get around...  I don't know anyone in Florida cept for a sister that lives in another town that I only see from time to time because she works and has weird hours. So like you I have to have to also create a state of happiness in my mind...sometimes it is tough and I cry a lot but the only thing that keeps me going is my internal reality, which is far less grim. I know my internal world is a fantasy but without out I think I could not go on....it is all I have going for me these days....You are right, love never fails....its what makes me keep muddling on.   

• It is truly sad that some cannot separate reality from their dream world.

• Yup I relate...I have been through all sorts of self labels too....it seems like I am a cat chasing my tail here a lot of the time.....I came here as the resident abductee with my story to tell....that has changed somewhat, I started to really think about a lot of the channelings and then spoke out and then got the label of Troll from some people and decided so what...they were wrong but that was what I thought of myself as till I really thought about it and decided it was a crummy label...then I got indignant and realized that I was NOT a troll the way that others labeled me as and what they had  in mind when they labeled me that.  Now I label myself as a seeker of truth no matter where that leads me....tomorrow who knows.....a joker and comic who knows, not I.  If nothing else I label myself as a sharer, no matter if nobody wants to hear me or not....a sharer I will always be I think, even if it is the good, the bad, and the ugly as they say.....and yes I am a definite dreamer too like you Kelly but I realize it is dreams and not reality no matter how much I would like it to be.

• I can dream of a beautiful world, free of pain and suffering for all, everyone happy and fulfilled, and shiny and laughing, I often do, but it does not change the reality of where I am.

This speaks to me as your still attached to the concept that we are still living in, your viewing a concept with a concept, your self concept is trying to figure change, your tinkering toying with self trying to get to a view of understanding, by expressing the many view's in which you see from your concept.

Both concepts are not real because there not balanced, what your defining as real seems overshadowed by unbalancement. You know what you need by visualization yet through yourself and into the reality concept, you wonder where your answer lies, as there does not seem to be path or direction to follow. 

Your trying to find a way to do both at the same instance.

free of pain and suffering for all- they have that already, it's just not realized. If I stay in my mind's concept where do I travel, where is my pain and suffering, where do my answers come from. All of it is stuck in the mind's concept of reality, your looking for a construct for the mind that jumps a gap between the two, how do you realize when your in mind's concept already, your occupying your mind with a concept, trying to realize inside the concept using your mind.

similar to Microsoft windows trying to run Microsoft windows for the user, "double indexing windows" on top of that your interfacing with a Microsoft windows server.   This is the type of concept were using in our reality. 

You have to go beyond the concept too fully see it in self, hard thing to do is seeing self, while using self, than it comes too what part of you is asking, similar to above you ask windows what the answer it wants to know which windows are you asking? 

Ask from the heart the soul, ask it to show you, and listen with heart the soul.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a possibility of violence and/or…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Crime sky rocketing under fake President Biden. Proof reported here. https://youtu.be/vmmu_RyCFzY?si=6Ngnyu_KjSW9c1Wt"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"With just 6 months to go until the next US election expect the push for WW3 to keep increasing. The Dark Cabal is in its end days and will do anything to stay in power which includes getting a world war started and having it go nuclear. Another…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"You're doing fine, walking on sunshine.....keep moving up.....towards the sun....
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uDE5qOxKTY"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dexter - Pumapunku (C+31 Sonic Transmutations).....👏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2sqsbFAtL0"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Regarding that Canadian "retroactive hate speech law that punishes past speech and imprisons people." Does this explain why so many Canadian members of ACC, have virtually silenced their activities, here...recently??

And a member from the province…"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Betty and Barney look like they haven't slept in years-nothing but trouble from the zetas"
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"More satanic filth-
Canada is veering dangerously close to the type of complete control over people’s thoughts and speech seen in places like North Korea with a new bill that aims to censor people on the pretense of protecting others from “hate…"
8 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…