Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Sunday Live: President Trump Declares Antifa Terrorist Organization Following Chinese-Funded Leftist Insurrection

Focus!

Sunday Live: President Trump Declares Antifa Terrorist Organization Following Chinese-Funded Leftist Insurrection

Watch and share this critical live link to bypass the coordinated censorship!

Alex Jones breaks down President Trump’s latest announcement that the United States will designate Antifa as a terrorist organization following their unprecedented nationwide insurrection effort of looting and violence, and what that means for the future of the country and for the George Soros-backed foot soldiers of the anti-American movement.

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Antifa has been kept on a long leash for several years, of counter-insurgency penetration by white knights [deep mission agents.] This evil organisation has "German Red Front" roots, going back to 1933...backed by Comrade Stalin...

ARREST INSURGENTS>>>CHECK >>>TAKE THE BLACK KNIGHT

The white hats know more about Antifa, than it's [useful idiots] membership....Evidence extensive, stamped & filed.....These lefties had better lawyer-up>>Gitmo can be hotter than hot....lol ;-]

all the idiots benefit from good security and prosperity-Dostoevskys demons behind it all

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan commented on the blog post 'MONEY RETURNS TO ME MULTIPLIED by AA. GABRIEL - INVOCATION TO DIVINE PRESENCE - very powerful to use...it is working in my life and I keep bringing it to you so you can use it...'
"Such a neglected easy thing to do is left for granted to the unknowing of divine thought, and…"
2 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'REAFFIRMING MY SPIRITUAL AWAKENING - Sharing with you...I hope you feel inspired...'
"Good news! I found the Operation Terra website, and I encourage you to read the messages from the…"
3 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post MONEY RETURNS TO ME MULTIPLIED by AA. GABRIEL - INVOCATION TO DIVINE PRESENCE - very powerful to use...it is working in my life and I keep bringing it to you so you can use it...
3 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'INSPIRING DAILY MESSAGES from CREATOR through JENNIFER FARLEY (New Messages from July 13, - August 1, 2020)'
"You will learn to listen, as well as listen to learn, (win/win situations). Thank you Amp &…"
6 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post INSPIRING DAILY MESSAGES from CREATOR through JENNIFER FARLEY (New Messages from July 13, - August 1, 2020)
6 hours ago
Alan replied to the discussion 'Operation Disclosure RV/Intelligence Alert (Full Report) -- August 1, 2020'
"That's why Biden's Clone can't remember anything, 2nd stage Clones have no or…"
6 hours ago
Alan liked Agarther's discussion Operation Disclosure RV/Intelligence Alert (Full Report) -- August 1, 2020
6 hours ago
Alan posted a status
"Understand what has been learned"
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship