strange visit from the etherial

I have to ask if anyone can come up with an explanation of a strange visit last Friday. I had just turned out the light when I saw what I thought was a butterfly or a moth fly accross the room. It landed behind the lamp by the bed. I reached to turn the light on carfully so as not to scare it and there was nothing there. I then realized it is winter it couldn't have been a butterfly or moth. About 10 minutes later I saw a man about 5 feet tall with a strange burlap looking suit and very curley hair just staring at me. I was not frightened as I have seen spirits all my life, but this one was different. I asked who are you but got no response. He faded away in about 1 min but I could still see his outline for about 20 seconds more. I have no idea what it means but I was feeling very depressed about the none event of 12/21 and wonder if it had something to do with that. Any ideas about what this was all about?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8114918278?profile=original

• 8114674280?profile=original

• Here are some of the 6 pictures I got of the blue orb object. Dont know what it is but it wanted me to see it and waited till I got the camera then flew out the wall.

• Whitley Strieber (Unknown Country/Communion) talks about seeing the same orbs.  He says he would get the distinct impression of a particular person at times.  I don't know what to think, as things like these aren't regularly discussed too much, I think it's possible that they're spirits of departed ancestors who are around for some reason.  Maybe still emotionally attached to home or family.  I've also heard our funeral routines are actually rituals created by the dark forces to trap and hold the souls of those who are departed.  We keep them from ascending or moving on by emotionally attaching thoughts to them.   

• Blow these pictures up on your PC, it is very strange.

• It didn't speak with you. how did it feel? What is going on with you? Maybe that is why you got a visit?
    Maybe a star visitor? Angel? Very interesting.
    • He didnt speak just stared. I was very upset about nothing happenning on the 12/21. I didnt feel anything really just curious.

• When visited, I try to go into the feeling.  The novelty of what is visiting me is no longer there - so I see the visit as an opportunity to connect.  When I'm clear - it is almost like channeling for me now...

I try to look it all as frequency - perhaps the entity has managed to be within my visual spectrum but not my audio frequency...  So I try to meet them in the middle instead of them coming full "down" to my level...

Hey Orb Seeker - I'm in Findlay, Ohio on the other side of the state...

Joshua

• Hey Joshua, I have tried to communicate when I am visited by spirit but as yet have been unable to get a response. I have heard spirit more latley but not with a visual while seeing them and I am not able to have them answer me. Usually just a sentence or two. I think they are attracted to my light so I try to talk them to the light. They used to scare me so I shut the ability down but now I am facinated and they do come regularly. Hey I know Findlay Ohio :)   this one came to me as a young man who was very scared, hope I helped him did get him on camera.8114695498?profile=original

• My guess would be higher dimension being attempting to materialize by lowering his vibration to meet you in the middle (4D?) - raise and maintain an elevated vibration and I think you'll see him again and for a longer period of time...

The veil appears to be thinning...

Much Love!

Joshua

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a possibility of violence and/or…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Crime sky rocketing under fake President Biden. Proof reported here. https://youtu.be/vmmu_RyCFzY?si=6Ngnyu_KjSW9c1Wt"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"With just 6 months to go until the next US election expect the push for WW3 to keep increasing. The Dark Cabal is in its end days and will do anything to stay in power which includes getting a world war started and having it go nuclear. Another…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"You're doing fine, walking on sunshine.....keep moving up.....towards the sun....
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uDE5qOxKTY"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dexter - Pumapunku (C+31 Sonic Transmutations).....👏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2sqsbFAtL0"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Regarding that Canadian "retroactive hate speech law that punishes past speech and imprisons people." Does this explain why so many Canadian members of ACC, have virtually silenced their activities, here...recently??

And a member from the province…"
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Betty and Barney look like they haven't slept in years-nothing but trouble from the zetas"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"More satanic filth-
Canada is veering dangerously close to the type of complete control over people’s thoughts and speech seen in places like North Korea with a new bill that aims to censor people on the pretense of protecting others from “hate…"
7 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…