What do you mean with dimension?

Since I have read there is no math involved (which I have difficulties to understand), what is it that is called four or five dimensional?

Why not 31/2d or 31/3d?

Do we speak of topological, metric, verctor spaces?

I didn´t get it, yesterday the post on 5d was closed in the exening to answer.

How can someone invent the term 4d or 5d if it has nothing to do with math? I find that strange misleading to those who have math understanding...

So please, what is 4d and what 5d beyond any math?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As I understand it, 4th density is where you go inbetween earthly 3rd density transitions, in order to take a break, review where you stand concerning your own spiritual evolution, and make choices for your next transition on earth, like who your parents will be, where your born & etc.. 5th density is where you eventually go when you've accomplished your missions on this earth and no longer have to reincarnate here. BUT, in some ways I've come to question some of that, because I have been able to open my memory door of visions and dreams, and have discovered that I (My Soul) lives more than one life at a time on this 3rd density earth. In order to explore this more extensively, I'm planning on buying a meditation pyramid to expand my consciousness even further!

• Greetings & Salutations One & All,

Are you aware of Q'uo & his/her/their explanation of a time lateral

Have you read what The Law of One has to say about 4th density?

Some thought food for hungry minds.....

Peace be with you.

• Unfortunately the Law of One is not very popular on these kind of new age sites.

The people here use all kinds of systems to describe dimensions and realities and it's not a concise thing or all that useful. It appears to be useful to the entity presenting it but not to many others.

For example, Sal Rachele also uses the "density" term, yet the way he describes them, that clearly fits into this "dimension system" that new age people keep talking about on sites such as this.

Couple of others also use the density system also, but in a complete different way to Ra.

The majority of the new age movement uses the 5D terminology - and most of them do not even know what goes after 5D or when it ends or if it ends.

So dimension system is all over the place, there are so many and the people can't agree to anyone being more useful than another.

So no one agrees and occasionally there will be so exchanges as to which system is better, but for the most part - no one wants to standardize it because of the incomplete understanding of "you create your own reality". Ie everyone would rather stick to their beliefs and subjectivism instead of pursuing a communal understanding of realities by through objectivism.

For example the focus on dimension seems to step from the idea that it's a place where we are going.

But it's more complex than that, as you already know. It's the state of consciousness that is important, rather than a place. And while the Ra and Cassiopaean material both use the density and the dimension terminology to mean/describe completely different things. The general understanding with the new age is a very low understanding of the dimension terminology, devoid of the density usage.

TGC, you're far better off on Bring4th.com when it comes to discussing the Ra material.

The Cassiopaean material also uses the same system, and for one or another reason, these happen to be some of the most substantial channels, because of the way they were channeled. Couple of other good ones are Seth and Bringers of the Dawn... maybe 2 or 3 others.

I've observed that people drawn to sites such as this are usually 4th density wanderers or 3rd density graduating souls. So the Law of One for the most part while highly attractive to some, may be a little too much - too advanced for those souls. I find that 5th density and 6th density wanders are far more drawn to the more philosophical and intellectual nature of such material. But this is a generalization, otherwise the detail would take an forever to write out.

http://Bring4th.com/
        • Greetings & Salutations One & All,

Thank you for your sharing your thoughts & I am well aware of the perceived difficulties in sharing the principles presented in The Law of One. I find myself returning to these excerpts on teach/learning repeatedly for emphasis on just this very topic:

1.9 Questioner: Another question. Is it possible to create any acceleration in… of understanding [in] other entities [or are] all efforts— efforts [inaudible] individual on himself [inaudible]? In other words, if an individual tries to act as a catalyst in general to increase the awareness of planetary consciousness, is he doing nothing but acting upon himself or does— is it possible [inaudible].

Ra: I am Ra. We shall answer your question in two parts, both of which are important equally.

Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us. We do not consider that a separation exists between the consciousness-raising efforts of the distortion which you project as a personality and the distortion which you project as an other personality. Thus, to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not teaching what you are learning; in which case you have done you/they little or no good. This understanding should be pondered by your mind/body/spirit complex as it is a distortion which plays a part in your experiences at this nexus.

To turn to the second part of our response may we state our understanding, limited though it is.

Group-individuated consciousness is that state of sharing understanding with the other distortions of mind/body/spirit complexes, which are within the evident reach of the mind/body/spirit complex individual or group. Thus, we are speaking to you and accepting both our distortions and your own in order to enunciate the laws of creation, more especially the Law of One. We are not available to many of your peoples, for this is not an easily understood way of communication or type of philosophy. However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

Each of those in this group is striving to use, digest, and diversify the information which we are sending this instrument into the channels of the mind/body/spirit complex without distortion. The few whom you will illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no more valiantly of your desire to serve.

May we speak in any other capacity upon this subject?

2.1 Questioner: I’m guessing that there are enough people who would understand what you are saying, interested enough, for us to make a book of communications with it and I wondered if you would agree to this, us making a book, and if so, I was thinking that possibly a bit of historical background on yourself would be in order. [Inaudible] question.

Ra: I am Ra. The possibility of communication, as you would call it, from the One to the One through distortion acceptable for meaning is the reason we contacted this group. There are few who will grasp, without significant distortion, that which we communicate through this connection with this mind/body/spirit complex. However, if it be your desire to share our communications with others we have the distortion towards a perception that this would be most helpful in regularizing and crystallizing your own patterns of vibration upon the levels of experience which you call the life. If one is illuminated, are not all illuminated? Therefore, we are oriented towards speaking for you in whatever supply of speakingness you may desire. To teach/learn is the Law of One in one of its most elementary distortions.

17.2 Questioner: Is it possible to help [inaudible] help an entity to reach fourth-density level in these last days?

Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.

We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five. This is extremely ample reward, for if one of these obtains fourth-density understanding due to this catalyst then we shall have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.

We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your term, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all.

We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?

There was a period of time when/where I used to get upset when people either did not understand what I was talking about when I shared some revelatory material from The Law of One series & it has taken a long time for me to really allow the excerpts above to sink in to everyday thought & practice. It's a different way of thinking because it just presents everything from a non-dualistc perspective..... which is truly a novel way to view our environment if you take a moment to think about it. We're all so caught up "taking sides" on everything that we just completely lose sight of "The Grand Scheme of Things" after a time..... and we/Earth have/has been stuck in that mode for a very long, long time (from a 3d perspective). Infinity is a difficult concept to truly wrap your head around when you are busy trying to attach material concepts to immaterial things! What is at first an absurdedly frustrating task to marry left-brained & right-brained thinking actually turns out to be quite entertaining when the ego gets past a certain point & recognizes the possibilities & benefits of the right brain connecting to it & the work that it actually performs constantly. The folks over at RSA do a nice job of showing how that goes on all the time here.

I understand that The Law of One is somewhat unique in the proverbial sea of channelled material, as it should be for a number of reasons. As to whether it belongs here or not doesn't matter.... it is available to everyone. It ultimately eliminates a great deal of confusion to those who are of an open mind & as it says in numerous places, it is available to everyone, so here I am espousing it. You acknowledged the post where I mentioned it so I've reached everyone in a sense, now didn't I? It can only spread & only grow because, quite simply, that's all there is to do.... it's the rate at which growth does so that individual choices truly affect.

Peace be with you.

• Beautiful post, thanks mate.

Yeah, that's the main point, LoO does eliminate a lot of the confusion, esp that I've seen on this site and a lot of other similar new age sites.

Everything from huge drawn out debates on various subjects to huge arguments and all kinds of negativity between people - I've seen it all. 

It's really hard to describe how many things that are addressed in LoO and successfully utilized by its students are relatively unknown in the wider new age community, which this site represents fairly well. Occasionally you do get a person who knows their stuff from within as well as without, but they don't hang around for long either.

So I think for those people, they have to go through all that, they have to come to a place where they themselves are saying, that they will not act that way any more. That they want to seek something even higher.

And even if you mention to them, hey a lot of this could have been avoided if you had studied this and this - that kind of message is usually completely ignored by the raging egos of the people who would benefit the most. It takes a while to throw off a lot of the baggage people are carrying as they graduate. It's not a coincidence that the vast majority of the people interested in LoO are actually 5th density and above souls. Where as the vast majority of the new age movement is represented by 3rd density graduating souls and 4th density incarnates. 4th density seems to equal the 5th dimension, as is used by the wider community.

What I like about LoO is it's relatively humble and down-to-Earth approach to the vast, awesome and really infinite subject of the nature of reality. Which in about 80% of other new age material is far more distorted and filled with fantasy that you'd find in novels and movies or not explained fully or explained inconsistently and so on.

It's simply more trustworthy and rock solid as a teaching tool. :-)

* It hasn't made the Dec 2012 (aliens are gonna land and heaven is gonna open up) mistake either, but that's probably still a sore spot with many new agers. :-P

• Until we get there, we can't really know....so better not to stress about it.

• I have to agree with John..............................

• i think 4d is a mental plane and 5d is physcal.. ...i think

• Alright, I'm gonna take a stab at this.....just bear with me :)

We are in the 7th Universe, which has 7 Dimensions...each Dimension having 7 levels of experience within it, thus we have "49" levels of existence/experience before we are completely ready for our next sojourn of existence elsewhere. You could also say that each Dimension has 7 sub-levels. A being/consciousness, although it may be let's say for instance in 3D it is never at a particular level only..eg: a being at level 3.4 is in levels 3.4 & 3.5 but operates mainly in level 3.4...as the soul is always aspiring up the levels, once level 3.7 is reached, the soul will have a choice whether to continue it's journey into the higher dimensions...if it so chooses, then it has to shed the body, which is a vehicle to navigate the experiences of 3D physicality.

Dimension 1, levels 1.1 thru 1.7 - Minerals, plants etc..

Dimension 2, levels 2.1 thru 2.7 - Animals, trees

Dimension 3, levels 2.1 thru 2.7 - Human existence..

Or you could say levels 1 -7, minerals etc...levels 8 - 14, animals, levels 15 - 21, human beings.....instead of saying dimensions!!

It's all explained perfectly well in this audio clip by a being/consciousness named "Miranon" who has by now surpassed level 49 and has left this plain of existence....forever!!

Give it a wee listen, it's very informative, if you know what you're looking for. I listen to them often!

Explorer series number 6.....

http://www.monroeinstitute.org/resources/downloads/cat/explorer-series

Good luck :)

• We will never know the difference between 4D and 5D, since we as a human race are not that advanced on the evolutionary scale. Best, Malcolm

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The western central banking system is totally corrupt and this interview of Jared Bernstein, economic adviser to Resident Joe Biden, PROVES IT.....Just listen to this hapless idiot's attempts, to explain why the US Government chooses to borrow, if…"
34 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
10 hours ago
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
12 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
12 hours ago
More…