Stelans

If they are here to assist, then I didn't join AC to start this discussion.. To anyone who beleives the first half of my sentence to be technicallytrue, ask yourselves these; Why assist now? Why not earlier? & mostimportantly; Why would they keep an eye on Earth & do nothing tostop dark forces from entering freewill realities? To those who havefaith on Pleadians, Arcturians, & any other race that claims they arehere to assist. Id enjoy hearing your theories, opinions, & facts.   

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Marianinia I have no problems with Stelans either, infact I
    understand their actions on a personal level. However, you're correct
    in saying we make people what they are, but what would you make
    of someone who is trying to help you? Would you make them good
    in your mind? Or would you take a step back for a second look? The
    whole purpose of my questions is to initiate a whole perspective in
    anyone who is onesided to believe that Stelans 'Help' in a way that is
    ONLY for the good. I'm not here to put a negative perspective on
    anyone though, as I also always believe there is a good & bad for
    everything. I simply only question for others to consider what the real
    role of being a Stelan might be.. A role that doesn't just involve
    helping the above, but one that helps the below as well. A role that is
    whole & not just positive.     
  • Marianinia I understand, but how do we know that the stelans that
    others say want to clean & save this planet, aren't the same ones who
    introduced the need to be cleaned & saved? These beings are smart
    to say the least. In 3D reality they have to work with the laws of karma.
    They understand Human psychology, specially after watching us since
    our creation. & they know that if you don't give an animal food, the
    animal will eventually want it & in our case, ask for it. I find it hard to
    believe we put the universe in danger, when we've had intelligent
    beings overhead, making sure things don't get out of hand all along.
  • by the way, if they forced us to live better, then they will have to pay for such Kama for themselves

just as the evil have to pay for their Kama for making us suffer without our intentions

Earth is a freewill zone, and it means do not interfere other's free will or it will occur unbalance and that creates kama

• Youre exactly right Victa. They can't distort Earths karma until
      the cycle of duality has finished. Even if its for the greater good, the
      Karmic scales would unbalance & that'd be against the rule of God.
      But in theory, what would you do if a planet was without karma &
      needed a push to initiate its creative forces? Its obvious if there is an
      imbalance, something or someone has to be there to balance it out.
      Wether it'd be for yin or yang. How are we to believe that the same
      Stelans that claim to want to assist us, at some point in our history,
      weren't the same beings that people claim theyre assisting us from?
      • I dont' really know who's Stelans (but i guess he's one of the Galactic Federation of Light)

and i really duno what will happen if a world without karma, it would sound like a mess? maybe it exist in lower dimantions?  

And i do think the good ones are helping us long time ago, i guess that where budda, jesus and all other religion come from, eventho all of religion is purposely misleading and miss used by evils. 

Also, there is something i don't understand too, when i was a kid i always thought balance of yin and young means, u have to have both evil and bad, i know it dosn't sounds right, but isn't balance mean having everthing at the same time? i know this souds stupid, but.. ya... just a question

• To make it simpler to understand, you need good & bad to make
          everything unfold. Just like a battery needs a positive & a negative
          to work.
          • which means, there is no way to be pure good?! or its not balance to be pure good?

• Every main force has to have two aspects no matter what. However,
              ill answer your second question with some questions & let you decide
              for yourself; What do you think would happen if you were looking
              after your creation & all of a sudden destructive entities wanted to
              take over? What would happen if no one did anything to help out
              because they were just too good to take some defensive action? 
              It really comes down to your perspective here in duality & what YOU
              believe pure goodness & balance to be.
        • Victa, Stelans are E.T's.. However, what you tell me isn't stupid at all.
          Infact its quite the opposite. Whoever thought you about karma & 
          lead you to understand that both good & bad are necessary, thought
          you correctly. Being balanced is following the path between yin & yang
  • they are here for long, this world don't really exist, the goal is not to help life to be better, they here to help us to leverage our conscious. and 2012 is the time where the sun is active and earth herself wish to shift into higher conscious levels. 

They can never help us without us willing to get helped, and that means most of human's demanding the same thing, and realize the fact that money and material stuff is not what we really want, even we all died its okey, we can simply return life and re-do, the world is about learning some lessons and i believe that is LOVE. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
5 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
5 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceThe white hat victory in the battle for the planet Earth is now becoming obvious in multiple ways. For example, as Reuters reports: “Talks to draw up a global pact to help fight future pandemics have ended without a draft…
7 hours ago
More…