Does this relate?

A Galactic Tale
by Michael Lightweaver

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away there were all ofthese little light beings just hanging out

enjoying life in that joyful & timeless dimension.

And then one day a very large, magnificent angel came to them.
He had a very serious look on his face. He was looking forvolunteers for a very important Cosmic mission.

"We have this small - but very special - planet in the Alcyon galaxycalled Gaia.

It is quite unique like a beautiful garden and it is teeming withhundreds of thousands of different life forms.

It has been something of an experimental station in the galaxy
and it has a most interesting humanoid life form that incorporates
the very highest and lowest frequencies known in the cosmos.
It is in fact the very epitome of dualism.

On the one hand it is an incredibly beautiful lifeform

and is capable of carrying the highest frequencies of love, light& joy known throughout the whole Universe.

On the other hand it is capable of carrying the densest and darkestfrequencies the cosmos has ever experienced -

frequencies which the rest of creation evolved beyond eons ago.

Here is the current situation.

Within the domain of time, this planet goes through periodic cosmiccycles.

It is now coming to the end of two major cycles -
a 2,000 year long age of Pisces and the 25,000 year long cosmic yearin its journey around Alcyon,

the central sun of the milky way galaxy.

With the completion of this cycle,
many things are coming to an end and many things are about to begin.

But most importantly, the planet is experiencing an infusion oflight that is dramatically increasing it's frequency.

As during any major time of transition, there will be a certainamount of turbulence.

Some of this will be geological, for Gaia herself is a living planetand is also evolving.

But much of it also involves the huminoid species that dominates theplanet.

This will not be a particularly easy time for the species -
especially for those who are sleeping and those who are vibrating atthe lowest frequencies.

As the frequency changes it will create insecurity which in turnwill create fear.

The first era of evolution on this planet was the physical era andthe keyword was survival.

The second era, which is now ending, was the mental era and thekeyword was logic.

The third era, which is now beginning, is the era of the heart andthe keyword is love.

This is the highest frequency.

Those who currently hold the reign of power on the planet are of theold order of the physical & mental.

To the extent that they can make a graceful transition to a heartcentered and divinely guided life,

it will be an easy transition. To the extent that they are unable todo this, they will experience much turmoil.

So this is the current situation of Gaia.

The reason I am here is to seek volunteers who would be willing toincarnate in humanoid form

on the planet at this time to help make this an easy and smoothtransition.

We have sent prophets and teachers in the past.
Very often they were brutally persecuted or killed.
In other instances they were set up as "gods" to be worshiped
and these humanoids built elaborate religions and rituals aroundthem and used these religions to control each other.

They did everything except follow the simple teachings that wereoffered.

So this time we are trying a different approach.
No more prophets, saviours & avatars that they can use to createreligions.

This time we are sending in thousands - actually hundreds ofthousands -

of ordinary light beings with only two assignments:

1) Stay in your heart. Regardless of what happens, stay in yourheart.

2) Remember who you are, why you are here and what this is allabout.

Now that seems easy enough, right? .... Unfortunately, No! .....
As I have said, duality has reached its peak on this planet.
This species has perfected the illusion of good and evil.

The greatest challenge you will experience is to remember
Who You Really Are, Why You Are Here, and What This Is Really AllAbout.

When you remember, you will be able to stay in your heart,regardless of external events.

So how will you know when you are forgetting?

It is easy. Watch your judgments.
The moment you notice that you are in a place of judgment you willknow that you have forgotten

Who You Really Are, Why You Are Here, and What This Is Really AllAbout....

That will be your signal.

Now here is the challenge.

Life on this planet will require a great deal of discernment -
wise evaluation of what is true, what is appropriate and
what is for the highest good, both for yourself and for the planet.

In many ways discernment is similar to judgment.
However, you will know when you are in judgment
and when you have moved out of your heart; when you are in a placeof blame.

We know how challenging that this planet can be.
We know how very real the illusions on this planet appear to be.
We understand the incredible density of this dimension and thepressure you will face.

But if you survive this mission - and it is a voluntary one - youwill evolve at hyperspeed.

We also should say that we know that some of you,
who will go to this planet as starseeds, will never germinate -
never awaken to the remembrance of who you really are.

Some of you will awaken and begin to shine,
only to be choked down by the opinions and prevailing thoughtformsaround you.

Others will awaken and remain awake
and your light will become a source of inspiration and remembrancefor many

You will incarnate all over the planet; in every culture, everyrace, every country, every religion.

But you will be different. You will never quite fit in.

As you awaken you will realise
that your true family isn't those of your own race, culture,religion, county or even your biological family.

It is your cosmic family - those who have come as you have come -
on assignment to assist in ways large and small in the currenttransition.

True brotherhood and globalization in its highest form
will come only in remembering Who You Really Are, Why You Are Hereand What This Is Really All About.

It will come as you return to the true temple of Divine Presence -your heart -

where this remembrance takes place and from which you are called toserve the world.

So, are your ready? Good! ........
Oh, and by the way, there are a couple of other minor things Ishould mention .....

Because of the density, you can't operate in that dimension without aspace suit.

This is a biological suit that actually changes over time.

There are many things we could tell you about this but ourorientation time is short

so I think you can just jump in and experience it. You should beforewarned, however.

There will be a danger that if you forget who you really are, youmay think you ARE your space suit

instead of the fact that it is simply your vehicle in thatdimension.

Once there, you will notice that there is an infinite variety ofspace suits

and a great deal of attention given to these.

However, in spite of the infinite variety, because this a planet ofduality,

they all fall into two basic categories called 'genders.'

Again, we really don't have time to go into this now.
But you will find your relationship with your own space suit to bemost instructive and interesting.

The other little thing is this.

In order to operate in that dimension, you will also receive amicrochip called a 'personality.'

This is like an identity imprint that, along with your space suit,
will essentially make you different from everyone else.
This will allow you to participate in the hologram there -
something they call 'consensus reality.'

Once again, there will be a real danger
that you will become so engrossed in the holographic personalitydramas

that you will forget who you really are and actually think that youARE your personality.

I know it sounds rather unbelievable right now, but once you getthere.....

Again, there is so much more we could tell you by way oforientation,

but we think you can learn the rest experientially 'on site."

The only thing that is important is to remember
Who You Really Are,
Why You Are Here and
What This Is Really All About.

If you can do that, everything else will work out fine.

But take note: So few really DO remember this they stand out as'different'

and others called them 'Enlightened" or 'Awakened" and similarterms.

Strange isn't it?

Well, Good Luck & Bon Voyage!!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nice, I enjoyed this but.....is that it?!! ; ) All this angst, and we're just smoothing the transition!? lol ; )
  • Nice post tks.
    • More than participate, co-create, and I think that is where many misunderstand.

We should be envisioning what we want. I'm thinking hard about this: what to envision.

It's so easy to separate yourself from the chaos that is life on earth, and to become a spectator and commentator, it is easy to say: I believe in the holographic concept and ascension.

The changes must come from within, from the willfull mind, we must envision what we want to create, that is where the focus should be.

Using the quantum concepts of holographic universe to escape reality is what most are doing:
      eg: I'm a believer, I believe I will ascend - job done (pat on the back).(settle in and wait for action)

Not so, not so at all. The hard work is yet to be done, we have to collectively envision what reality we want.

Let us all think what about the world we want to change and how we want our existence to be.

A few of the things I have thought about:

- respect for the right of all lifeforms to exist (from earthworms to snakes)
      - technologies that do not damage
      - empathic nature/personality and actions for and from sentient lifeforms
      - a world without a false value system (greed/materialism/capitalism/crime)
      - a world where honesty and empathy is valued above all
      - a world where lifeforms are excited that they exist
      - a world where poverty or decadent wealth do not co-exist, but all have what they need
      - a world where each lifeform contributes to the health of the system

Shortly, a healthy world where we strive to nurture, respect, and co-care for all that exists in the light, no matter which form of existence we take.

A longterm vision and attitude, to see beyond our immediate existence, to move about within our existence without causing the destruction of others or other systems.
      http://envision.It/
    • Thanks, peace and joy =) ~*
  • This is really lovely, I loved it.
    This part, in particular, really hit home:
    But you will be different. You will never quite fit in.

As you awaken you will realise that your true family isn't those of your own race, culture, religion, county or even your biological family.

It is your cosmic family - those who have come as you have come - on assignment to assist in ways large and small in the current transition.

Thanks for posting.
    • Glad that you enjoyed it :)

Yes that part too related to me very much, I have never quite fitted in to much in my time here, most of my preferences have almost nothing to do with my biological parents, but a little to grandparents.

Hope I can find more posts like this soon which can really help us move onwards and upwards ~*
  • Thanx Oen........it's written so humorously another little light on the path........cheers m'dears loved it. Love+laughter to you.
    • You are very welcome Zeer, I agree it is a small part of a great path we are walking in returning (or rising) to our higher selves. Love and joy to you ~*
  • I very much agree. This felt so true to my being as well, it likewise made my day and confirmed a lot of things that I had thought about beforhand and as a child. This is a good piece of information to remember daily ~*
  • Thank you Ann, I think this is something I shall meditate on soon. It is almost like another key to our door of awakening. Keep looking and waiting, there are more still around and to be made too.. ~*
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
12 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
16 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
16 hours ago
More…