Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

Dear All,

Those of you interested in knowing your potential Star Seed aspects can post your Natal Info of borth time, birthdate and birthplace. I will upload the aspects in this forum itself.

I have been giving free snapshot readings to thousands of people over the years [I do have a paid service as well when I find time from my day job] but of late I am focusing on Star Seeds. Have given dozens of snapshots of Star Seeds here:
http://childrenofthestars.ning.com/forum/topics/hi-from-india

So many Star Seeds have a strong 12th House  and exact Galactic Centre Aspects. Many have Sun, Moon or Ascendant conjunct a powerful Fixed Star Exact. Time to analyze this indepth so that silent Star Seeds can KNOW who they are using the power of Astrology. 

For learning Astrology:

================

I have put together a sequence of links to get each and every Star Seed, Indigo, Crystal or Joe Ordinary Terran like myself up to speed in Astrology.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/204320.html

I strongly feel that every Star Seed in the planet must know the basics of Astrology and Numerology.

Advanced Astrology involves the application of Asteroids, and they are absolutely important in special events.

Pls read my original research on Earthquakes : http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/203136.html
Astrology is statistically a Science, and it shuold be taught. I have found many statistical evidences for its working.

One of the best is that 12 out of the top 14 recorded earthquakes with more than 100000 deaths had Asteroid POSEIDON tropically or sidereally in Capricorn. The odds of this being random chance are one in several million.

Let me also remind all that we have a challenging Grand Cross Alignment coming this late July and August. This will catalyze many changes. 

best regards,

TMS

http://www.tamsoft.co.in/readings.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for your kind words Shabadji, I wish I could do even more. I work on charts only when inspired, and this does cause delays but once in the zone I can do 30-40 charts a day. The human Mind is capable of analyzing the core meaning of 6 natal charts a minute or 2000 charts in one intense stretch every day.With a network of hundred well trained friends, someday we could analyze the Mission of millions of Starseeds from their natal charts.
      Starseeds, Earth Angels, Walk-Ins... they all must know their Sun, Saturn, Ascendant, Moon and Fixed Star Aspects/Galactic Aspects to be alert to obstacles and to maximize their talents.
  • wow! you are so generous to do this for everyone. Please if you will do mine?

date: 8-19-1967
    Time 9:43pm
    Place: Montclair, NJ -USA

Thank you so much!

Lisa-mindchild1
    •  

Aries Ascendant with Sun in Leo and Venus in 5th.

Very joyful person, a go getter, blunt and honest, very generous as well.

Highest Probability of Star Origin is ANTARES.  Spirituality seems to beencoded in your DNA, woth Neptune conjunct Asteroid DNA.

Born on an exact Full Moon as well, you must be very very special!

• hi.

female.

january 29 1979,brantford ontario canada.

when i asked my mom what time i was born her only reply was too damn early in the morning.so i dont know the exact time.thank you.
  • Hi!
    This is so fascinating, if you have some time could you do mine?

Date: april 2, 1981
    Time:16.01
    Place: Ystad, Sweden

Thank you!
    • Dear Tina,
      Though blessed with an Olympic Champion aspect of Sun-Mars-Venus conjunct in Aries and the Virgo Ascendant of perfectionism, you have the Pisces Moon in 7th. This can be a relationship sabotage aspect as you end up picking the loser type of guy. Be careful of this, never fall for someone based on a sob story. Reuse this Pisces Moon for social service.
      You appear to have past lifelines in ARCTURUS but the actual Soul Origin is like an Intergalactic Wanderer, as your Ascendant conjuncts Sidereal Super Galactic Center exact. Maybe you visited Earth to learn unconditional love without compromising personal happiness.
      • Thank you so much TMS!
        I have been trying to find out more of who I am, and this really helps.
        Thank you so much for your generous effort.

Sending you lots of love and light!
    • Greetings TMS,

If you are not too overloaded with requests I would be very grateful to have this important information using my details below:

birth time: 12:45pm
      birthdate: 5 December 1969
      birthplace: Penzance, Cornwall, England, UK

Many Thanks
      • Hi Ishvar,

You have a 100% Past Life goddess emanataion type incarnation.

KAALI is conjunct Ascendant exact thatt oo in Aquarius.

Sun is in the degree of Ancient Egypt and Moon is in the degree of unconditional generosity of Libra. Pisces True Node hence you are meant to do uncondtional social/spirtual service. ATLANTIS conjuncts Regulus exact, you could be Royal Bloodline in this incarnation, and were definitely a Royal in Atlantis. Star Origin is mostly Regulus.

• Hi TMS,

Thank you for that reading! Regulus, hmm I will have to investigate as not come across that star in this lifetime.

Great work you're doing ;-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  The Awakening - By Emmanuel DagherMay Energy Forecast Hi My Friend,It’s always a blessing for me to connect with your brilliant Spirit in this way!The world is shifting more quickly than ever, and people are waking up everywhere. The next phase of…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: One last battle and the Rockefeller/Hitler branch of the KM will go down.
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   9 Fun Ways To Celebrate Beltane By Melanie BecklerBlessings and Happy May! Are you noticing that right now is a potent time of change within the Earth? I'm not talking so much here about the changes humanity is undergoing now ... Though that…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The global white hat alliance scored major victories last week in the ongoing secret battle for the planet Earth. Klaus Schwab Rothschild, the Battenbergs (British Royals), Hillary Clinton Rockefeller, Barack Obama Hitler, Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More on AstraZeneca and its vaccine here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eskGShDOCr4"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"AstraZeneca will be one of the companies that goes down during the Nuremberg 2.0 trials in the near future tons of corruption from them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YGiyTa4s7w"
15 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…