Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

Dear All,

Those of you interested in knowing your potential Star Seed aspects can post your Natal Info of borth time, birthdate and birthplace. I will upload the aspects in this forum itself.

I have been giving free snapshot readings to thousands of people over the years [I do have a paid service as well when I find time from my day job] but of late I am focusing on Star Seeds. Have given dozens of snapshots of Star Seeds here:
http://childrenofthestars.ning.com/forum/topics/hi-from-india

So many Star Seeds have a strong 12th House  and exact Galactic Centre Aspects. Many have Sun, Moon or Ascendant conjunct a powerful Fixed Star Exact. Time to analyze this indepth so that silent Star Seeds can KNOW who they are using the power of Astrology. 

For learning Astrology:

================

I have put together a sequence of links to get each and every Star Seed, Indigo, Crystal or Joe Ordinary Terran like myself up to speed in Astrology.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/204320.html

I strongly feel that every Star Seed in the planet must know the basics of Astrology and Numerology.

Advanced Astrology involves the application of Asteroids, and they are absolutely important in special events.

Pls read my original research on Earthquakes : http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/203136.html
Astrology is statistically a Science, and it shuold be taught. I have found many statistical evidences for its working.

One of the best is that 12 out of the top 14 recorded earthquakes with more than 100000 deaths had Asteroid POSEIDON tropically or sidereally in Capricorn. The odds of this being random chance are one in several million.

Let me also remind all that we have a challenging Grand Cross Alignment coming this late July and August. This will catalyze many changes. 

best regards,

TMS

http://www.tamsoft.co.in/readings.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Counting = Virgo Ascendant :)
          You could be 0.3 degrees Virgo Rising, giving you more proximity to Regulus.
          The most evolved Souls always face the sternest of Soul Tests. The Twin Soul for most of us exists in the Immortal Star Lifelines. Love is assured after Spiritual Ascension.
  • Cool!

I was born on Sept. 19th 1989 at 13:44 (1:44pm)
    Vancouver B.C. Canada

Thank-you.
    • Number9,
      The maximum percentage of Star Seeds are Sagittarius Rising like you. There is a powerful Pleiadian Link, you have Moon conjunct Pleiades, with SUn trine Moon and a powerful Pluto in 12th House Scorpio aspect. Sizzling sexuality/strong Kundalini potential as Venus is also Scorpio.
      Another potent Star Seed aspect is Mars conjunct INTERKOSMOS exact whilst trining AURA exact.
      • That's all! Sizzling sexuality....lmao.
    • lol,can see see why your No.9,I
      mpressive, even the birth time.Does your name have a 9 value too? I have 5 fives in my birthdate,but 9s in my name.synchronicity lol
      • Wow. My birth time too...lol I didn't even notice that or that Sept. is the 9th month.
  • I'd be so grateful for my info :)

07/12/1984
    8:47 pm, Cleveland Ohio

From what I remember, my moon is in Capricorn, not so seemingly favorable, lol. 
    • Dear Jacqueline,
      Swami Vivekananda had the same Ascendant, 18 Capricorn. Ascendant and Moon combo in Capricorn is not bad at all, it leads to long term success in any chosen path.
      This degree of 18 Capricorn has a connetcion to Lyran Constellation, hence you could have a Lyran Soul Origin. Your Atlantis Lifeline was very important, you have Asteroid KARMA conjunct ATLANTIS, whats more, KARMA also conjuncts Arcturus. So you could be a Lyran Soul who reincarnated in Arcturus and played a role in Atlantis, before incarnating on Earth.
      You have True Node conjunct Chiron, you would make a great healer and teacher of occult wisdom.

You are actually born on an exact Full Moon, this can bestow extreme psychic powers. It may also mean your Mom was involved in a ritual prior to your birth.
      • Thank you so much for taking the time to do this :) I appreciate it greatly!...I always knew I was a lunatic, but didn't know I was born on a full moon. I do however, know my mother did do some sort of ritual, and is in tune with spirit. I thank her greatly for helping me find my path.
  • Thankyou TMS . This is really kind of you. i have been interested in astrology for a long time but not in depth. One time I did my own birth chart but i'm not sure it was accurate. I was 16 at the time.
    Nirmala mandir (name I was both with )
    9.55pm 2nd April 1961
    Birmingham, England, UK
    I believe i am an Indigo?
    Thankyou kindly
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
5 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
5 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceThe white hat victory in the battle for the planet Earth is now becoming obvious in multiple ways. For example, as Reuters reports: “Talks to draw up a global pact to help fight future pandemics have ended without a draft…
7 hours ago
More…