Star Seed Astrology Snapshots

Dear All,

Those of you interested in knowing your potential Star Seed aspects can post your Natal Info of borth time, birthdate and birthplace. I will upload the aspects in this forum itself.

I have been giving free snapshot readings to thousands of people over the years [I do have a paid service as well when I find time from my day job] but of late I am focusing on Star Seeds. Have given dozens of snapshots of Star Seeds here:
http://childrenofthestars.ning.com/forum/topics/hi-from-india

So many Star Seeds have a strong 12th House  and exact Galactic Centre Aspects. Many have Sun, Moon or Ascendant conjunct a powerful Fixed Star Exact. Time to analyze this indepth so that silent Star Seeds can KNOW who they are using the power of Astrology. 

For learning Astrology:

================

I have put together a sequence of links to get each and every Star Seed, Indigo, Crystal or Joe Ordinary Terran like myself up to speed in Astrology.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/204320.html

I strongly feel that every Star Seed in the planet must know the basics of Astrology and Numerology.

Advanced Astrology involves the application of Asteroids, and they are absolutely important in special events.

Pls read my original research on Earthquakes : http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/203136.html
Astrology is statistically a Science, and it shuold be taught. I have found many statistical evidences for its working.

One of the best is that 12 out of the top 14 recorded earthquakes with more than 100000 deaths had Asteroid POSEIDON tropically or sidereally in Capricorn. The odds of this being random chance are one in several million.

Let me also remind all that we have a challenging Grand Cross Alignment coming this late July and August. This will catalyze many changes. 

best regards,

TMS

http://www.tamsoft.co.in/readings.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you in advance for your service work

10/27/1975

10:11AM

Biloxi, Missippi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT95-DvkYit1pO6EZcTKKZrL9e-qMbipPHd0HQ5GC-N0jTUnJC2&width=600

• Hi! I am new to Ashtar Command and would love to know more about myself.

9/9/1976, Iowa City, IA at around 3am (don't have exact birth time)

Thanks in advance for your work!

• Hello - I am still also interested in a mini-reading, if you have time sometime in future. Nice work. Thanks in advande.

• You are on an exciting Path. I will try to get back to you asap.

• I would love it if you could tell me whether my birth chart has any of the star seed markings. My name is Holly Bretschneider, I was born on December 12, 1964 at 6:14 a.m. in Sonora, CA. Thank you!

• Holly, if you are born on 12:12, you have a Mission dealing with removal of harmful frequency fences that prevent mass awakening. You may already be doing service in your dream state. This is true irrespective of whether you are Star Seed or Indigo or Earth Angel.

I will definitely have a look at your chart, I have so many charts pending here and on similar Star Seed sites. Past couple of months have been very heavy for me but I will strive to buck up.

• Thank you so much. Yes, I definitely feel like the 12/12 is very significant. In fact, on 12/12/12, I will turn 48 (which = 12)!

I have no doubt that you are being inundated with requests for this very valuable service that you’re offering. I have been told by an astrologer that she feels sure that I am doing astral travel at night. The “removal of harmful frequency fences” is a new concept for me. Fascinating!  I look forward to hearing from you when you have the time. Thank you very much!

• Hi TMS,

Thank you very much for the mini-reading you did for me many months ago. I felt your words and began doing affirmations constantly as you suggested. My life has been growing like a fertile valley in the spring. I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and insight freely and will pursue a full reading with you when I am able.

Wishing you a beautiful day!
    <3
    Bridget
    • Thanks for your kind words.

I have so much more to add and share for everyone, my new research is taking a lot of time for me to process.

There is very strong evidence for accurate Chakra Meditation in 12 Strand Etheric DNA Activation, am trying to find the fastest and easiest ways for this [without using weird symbols, weird sounds, external agencies and expensive CDs :) ]

• 1968.7.13,0:58 beijing(china)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Project Camelot Radio interview with Sheldan from 2011. Much talked about here including the various beings Sheldan has got to meet, the Dark Cabal and the lengths they will go to keep the Ufo cover up going, the Earth changes going on now and to…"
13 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Project Camelot Radio interview with Sheldan from 2011. Much talked about here including the various beings Sheldan has got to meet, the Dark Cabal and the lengths they will go to keep the Ufo cover up going, the Earth changes going on now and to…"
19 minutes ago
RichRaelian left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello! I hope everyone had a good Earth day may there be many more to come along the way."
5 hours ago
"Wait till people find out that the fraud Barry and the wicked witch Hillary are also involved in crimes like this. https://youtu.be/uLIuB6E27Fc?si=-lUFNneyywQY_6L_"
7 hours ago
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Much of the old is disappearing as it has served its purpose and makes way for new energies that herald the beginning of a new era. You are seeing the effects all around you and it is causing upheaval, bringing about changes that will eventually…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI’ve been paying attention to shifts in the collective since the solar eclipse on April 8th.?  What I have been seeing is a lot of very deep things have been coming up in the collective that is beyond our current memory.  Most of what is…
13 hours ago
More…