So Much Amazingness

I've been wanting to get a chance to post for the first time and finally I have the opportunity... Funny enough it turns out I am at work when the chance arises.
This vessel is Zac, and it is a pleasure to meet you all!
The past week has been so exciting, everyone i have interacted with who is on the awakening route has noticed such an increase in energy. My friends and I all had such amazing experiences and are still getting the effects from the recent boost in energy.
Visions, Channels, Astral Projections all on a scale we have never seen before.
It's started to effect our waking moments now too, and i am more than certain a number if not all of you reading this have been recognizing that the world looks a bit different. I know from my perspective i have been seeing light trails, auras, little particles, random visions of an adorable hybrid girl who is so happy to be getting to interact with our energies more often. They all are. 
Such an exciting time and the best part is the knowledge that this is only the beginning.
Of course, as we are going through this every new big event will always be just the beginning because it doesn't stop getting more amazing!
There are such changes occuring and the media is finally starting to recognize it. Though it may and will likely by mainstream be pitched as things to make fun of and joke about, that is OBVIOUSLY just the cabal's attempt to make us doubt. But when you are awake and no longer the ego you've been tricked into thinking you are; when you remember you are all and every, it is kind of impossible to doubt the love that you already are.

With Much Excitement and Vigor and Love

-Zac

P.S. Feel free to share any and all you would like to

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NewDayDawning

As_Above_so_Below_by_louiZart.jpg

Seek & You Shall Find... Cool post Zac, thanks for sharing your experience.

You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding. 

~Terence McKenna

• Freedom Calling 555

merkabah.gif

* * * Veils Falling 888 * * * 

• It's ALL happening right Now...

il_340x270.434078632_jugx.jpg

You are an aperture through which the Universe is looking at and exploring itself.”... “The art of living... is neither careless drifting on the one hand nor fearful clinging to the past on the other. It consists in b e i n g sensitive to each moment, in regarding it as utterly new and unique, in having the mind open and wholly receptive.” ~Alan Watts 

( ( ( TemetNosce247 ) ) ) 

• Feather, it's funny you mention Pranna, i had never ehard of this term but definitely hits what i've been seeing. Funny enough my room mate Andrew, started looking up what we've been seeing and found out it most likely was Pranna. Go figure that the first time i see it he too learns of it.
    There is no coincidence. There is only the universe reminding us we are experiencing this as one together, in multiple perspectives.
    =)

• Feather, as you know, I see aurora patterns, colour and geometric patterns in the sky all the time, that are never still much like this; a couple of best examples....

8116324078?profile=original

and...

8116324464?profile=original

the little lights that I see are difficult to describe, a bit like this,

8116324300?profile=original

only brighter and more cigar shaped, and very small and moving around never still, almost seem endless, even in the night sky.

8116324477?profile=original

How do you perceive these.....

• Hey Feather, Beautiful Aurora Pictures that you Post.. love them :)

I got one Question: These flecks of Light you are seeing, do they have colours? 

Im asking because i see like little Orbs floating but only when i look in the Sky. They look like circles coloreless but there is a little point in the middle of it that is darker than the rest it looks similiar to this: ʘ

• Did you take these pictures? Do you live in the very northern part of the world?

• Whoa That's a beautiful image!
    And this is so awesome how so many are waking up. It's really taking off like lightning,

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV8bPoHjpe_BI4_H3iEXAwJ_Z5bhooP5OFdszHpXVZAsDAJk_H

• The cabal has better things to do.

What changes is the media recognizing? All I've ever seen are hoaxes.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 751

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Jeshua: To Be Reborn; Channel: Jahn J Kassl .
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Numerological and Esoteric Meaning of the Name Drekx Omega
"Ah, this must be the first time that Billy Meier has received a visit from Kataalon, who is a Plejare...And it's also interesting that he prefers to call Meier; "Billy," rather than the birth and esoteric name of "Eduard," which means; "keeper of…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Ah, this must be the first time that Billy Meier has received a visit from Kataalon, who is a Plejare...And it's also interesting that he prefers to call Meier; "Billy," rather than the birth and esoteric name of "Eduard," which means; "keeper of…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I try my best to educate members on this site...to bring illumination and LIGHT...Sometimes there are many distractions for members...All we can do is expose these and elucidate the facts....

Time for another musical interlude, before we reach…"
15 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
15 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Brighteon Media sues Google, Facebook, Twitter, NewsGuard, Homeland Security, Department of Defense, Global Engagement Center, ISD and others for globally-coordinated government-funded censorship collusion against Mike Adams, the Health Ranger,…
15 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 27
Comments: 0