So, in your opinion, what happened on the Solstice, in terms of your own growth as a spiritual being and what do you feel is going on, on the planet right now as a collective?  .. since the 21st Dec and inwards ? .. in the present moment continuous, the eternal NOW.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• for Lori .. the trouser snake ..

568861.png

• Hi folks, Hi tentinyturtles, if that date you say is correct, the disney movie, 'Herby', the car had the number 53 on it.

peace love light

• Lori .. just thinking.. I also feel that something big did happen on 21st Dec.. now I know it isnt visible and life seems as normal as every other day sinse that day.. whatever normal means, but considering it was the most anticipated date in human history then something happened alright .. but the hype leading up to it built up such an expectation in people, not me though.. that it is understandable to feel like a deflated ballon.. I can see how easy it is to think it was a big scam or a lie or a very big fake promise but I never expected anything .. although I admit I was curious but that was because it had been spoken about for 26 thousand years, at least by the Mayans.. and then all the hype, in books, documentries, videos, word of mouth passed down the generations all over the globe.. and we were all right in eye of it when that moment arrived and then passed..

now is being curious the same as having an expectation? .. I dont think so .. I dont feel much different than I did before .. I was certainly not expecting an enormous light show to take place in the sky on that day.. and I was right not to expect anything .. because there was no light show.. no UFO .. no parting of the seas.. etc etc etc etc.. so .. whatever did happen was most certainly not visible.. at least not to me or you .. but I agree with you that something happened.. but its like my subconcious mind telling me to continue to be a believer .. like there are some invisible angels giving me the wink and saying that Im doing well and just hang in there .. at times though, I have to admit, your faith gets tested

anyway.. all good.. just ranting .. lol ..

• yeah well said indeed indigo .. I find I'm waiting for critical mass overflow ! .. its like waiting for paint to dry ...

• Rise in vides and frequency of Planet Earth and all living entities
    • Damn right Krishna 

• Lori .. I understand, but the moment of mourning for the loss of connection is sometimes a blessing .. because for me, I would rather not be near some folk.. I think, they don't deserve me .. LOLOL.. 

but seriously, take for example, some of the folks in this website who have given you the bird, so to speak.. the Ones who have been rude to you or purpousfully tried to bring your energy down .. I say stuff em..  so there aint no sadness in me when it comes to missing out an opportunity to connect with a detractor.. water off a ducks back always..  and let em float away.. in life and in this website .. 

as the old saying goes.. if its meant to be, it will be.. 

• Hey Lori ... 

its strange, people are strange.. that's for sure .. I was in cafe the other day paying for my coffee and the waitress was just standing there with a real serious look on her face.. a real expectant stance.. and so I payed for my cofee and as I was putting my jacket on to leave, I went over to her and offered her an extra 2euros as a tip, I handed her the money and I smiled and I said.. this is for you.. she just took the money from me and walked away without saying a word... she didn't smile, nothing .. it was as though she had no connection.. no heart connection to herself.. I thought.. what a rude bitch .. lol .. 

but I have seen her there many times.. she looks like she has a bee in her bonnet ..

In fact, I have always been nice to her.. but she blanks me every time.. 

I have learned to stay real close to myself.. if that makes any sense.. you get a sense of people by experience.. or their energy should I say .. it would be ideal if everyone was nice and pleasant to one another.. but it just aint happening.. unfortunately.. 

but when it does happen, it makes it all worth while.. the whole of our lives are spent trying to sort out the difficulties of getting along with each other .. when all the while, the answer is so simple.. 

its easy to speak about it here .. but I bet tommorow will be just like any other day .. with everyone no really paying much attention to anyone else ..

the Ascension ... it sure is a long, drawn out and very gradual process ..

8113982690?profile=original

• love this ball Lori .. trying to figure out what the thing is inside it .. something to do with a bird, perhaps?

• Hey Luke...and everybody...I hope everyone's having a good 2013 so far...even if it's only 3 days old lol

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
35 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…