So, in your opinion, what happened on the Solstice, in terms of your own growth as a spiritual being and what do you feel is going on, on the planet right now as a collective?  .. since the 21st Dec and inwards ? .. in the present moment continuous, the eternal NOW.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Orb Seeker,

I am with you on all you said...but I feel a deep sorrow which I know is not good for my vibrational level.

My intuitions have let me down. I was sure that on the 21st we would be WHOMMMMMPED with a wave of galactic power. I was so excited to experience being whomped. I have had my life on hold so to speak, knowing that by Christmas we would all be awakened a8116008075?profile=originalnd life a completely new era of freedom. I keep speaking to the Galactic brethren asking them to visit me. Reading Steven Greer's book HIDDEN TRUTH, FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE, has kept me grounded. He has suffered greatly to bring about disclosure and his story is very heroic and makes one appreciate him more than ever. A good holiday diversion.

I too have to pick myself up off the floor and get back to the tedious life I thought I was leaving as well.

• Hey orb seeker .. no worries.. we got this far.. 

I'm sure there are great things going on .. although I do understand how you feel .. 

we just have to press on.. and there must be someway that the Cabal will collapse.. it seems as though they have a cast iron grip on humanity .. it cannot go on forever .. 

I am just as frustrated with them and the fact that millions of people are still asleep and many people are still suffering ... 

its weird isn't it.. you feel you have thrown the towel in ages ago.. as far as letting go and letting God is concerned.. yet still here we all are .. and not much visible change apparently .. someone may try to correct me on that .. and say its not about visible change etc .. I know that .. but still.. it would be nice to SEE something happen in the world around us, like everyone awakened.. rather than just words on a screen .. 

oh well .. we just gotta keep our vibrations up .. and carry on .. 

Love to you..

8114421478?profile=original

• oh .. and of course.. what is within us is what we create outside of us .. so I can SEE everyone awake .. well.. at least I am doing that much .. 

• In terms of my own spiritual growth - I guess I'm learning to accept things as they are.  It's a messed up world where many of us don't want to be in here.  However I'm also learning that we create our reality.  My reality is quite good and I have a good life (despite the suffering around me and around the world - which I feel alot).

So acceptance along with continuing to create a good reality for myself.  But also the feeling that the future ahead is quite dramatic (but this is due to personal dreams). 

What are YOU feeling Luke?

• Hello Butterfly .. 

My reality is fairly alright I suppose .. lol... just doing the best I can.. getting up every day and living as simply as possible.... I'm a quiet person both here in Ashtar Command and in my life .. 

I had no expectations about the 21st Dec, so I don't feel disappointed as some people do, but that's understandable given the fact it was the most anticipated date in the history of the world..  how do I feel now? .. well.. I feel fine.. looking forward to 2013.. whatever will be, will be .. I am happy to give Love in this world until I drop dead ..lol .. .. that's about all I can say.. 

here is a butterfly ..  for a another butterfly ..

8114560280?profile=original

• I received messages, there is now happening a mass consciousness, a great awakening like a wave around the planet. Everything will start to speed up. We will see great changes as more awaken at a faster rate. A big ride is coming........

• @Two Feather: Yee ha!

• Thanks Two Feather..

there is a mass awakening, yes.. and 2013 will see it explode even more I feel... otherwise people are stuck fast in their sleep .. it cannot last forever, the slumber party that is .. so..  I feel good .. I knew that I would.. lol...

• People from my neighborhood said they saw the stars relocating in the skies:-)

• Were we moved?

I didn't get to watch the sky, super cloudy.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
10 hours ago
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
10 hours ago
More…