So, in your opinion, what happened on the Solstice, in terms of your own growth as a spiritual being and what do you feel is going on, on the planet right now as a collective?  .. since the 21st Dec and inwards ? .. in the present moment continuous, the eternal NOW.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• :-)  Thank you for this and for the link to the book, I really appreciate this <3

Yes, I can also see signs of awakening both in myself and others, it seems to be very different for a lot of people, but I think the common link is to shift our awareness even more from what's going on on the outside and focus within.

8116350053?profile=original

<3 much love and hugs to you <3

• Thank you Lumina.. and you are most welcome .. and you are absolutely right.. if we dont go within, we go without ..

much Love and hugs to you my sister..

1155639_o.gif

• Wow...I was really looking for something like this.  I will have to find this book.  Where did you get it if you don't mind me askin?

• Hi,

It has started. Some feel it, some know it and some see it. Do not wait, make the change. I myself are feeling person, truth is out there, everybody can find it. I can show the way, but you need to walk it.

Most people have worked for dark ones agenda. I would think most of those were cheated simply. Quite same for this website as well by removing members and subjects which are not allowed to talk/view.

Please read "remember who you are" by david icke, 2012. There is a lot of information everyone should know. youtube of "lion sleeps no more" could get you started or check my blog for good youtube links.

I can also share my thoughts if someone is interested.

Love and light

Richard

• Thanks Richard..

I actually met David Icke.. way back in the 20th century, 1994.. he was giving a talk in a hotel in Dublin .. I met him in the coffee room about two hours before his event .. he allowed me into his talk for free..

one of the nicest blokes I've met.. 

david_icke_illuminati_plant.jpg

• IMHO,  I will give an analogy.  Planet earth is a ( jet passenger plain) This particular jet plain has no windows to look out of.   In front of, or rather the back of each seat there is a video screen and speaker’s over head to inform us what’s going on out side the plain (earth). 

As spiritual beings we entered this plain and handed full control of what’s taking place out side this plain to those we trusted since birthing here (earth).

Now just sit back and watch your video screen (mind) and listen ( education) to everything we (controller’s) have to feed you during your journey aboard this plain, please remain in your seat at all time’s and observe the seat belt singe. We will tell you when its safe to use the toilet, but while in your seat please keep your seat belt on at all time.

So as a collective? All that are on this plain (earth) no one has a clue of what is taking place outside this plain we are all sitting in (with seat belts on) listening and watching on our individually climate controlled seat’s.  listening to the beautiful subliminal music and wonderful picture’s selected for complete and total brain washing. 

Please remain calm sit back and enjoy the music during you flight, on board refreshments and meals are being prepared for you as we speak.

Everything is fully under our control, including the on board movie, books, and story’s,  any questions will be severely met with the full and authorized weight of the TSA, all other statements will be handled by our divine commander and co-pilot in flight recorder, and will be analyzed before rendering any authorized response to your query. Up dates will be scripted and handed to you every two weeks other wise listen for breaking New form the cockpit.

Other wise shut up and enjoy your flight to ---- no where we want to take you.   And remember remain calm threw out your controlled flight (earth).   This is you captain speaking, “ I have turned off the seat belt singe for now, …………   

• The 21st was just another day except the sun shined brighter and people I ran into were all cheerful and polite. Happy faces in the heart of the Christmas frenzy. The day before you could see the fear. And the day after, the deer-in-the headlights look had returned. But for that one magical day there was a subtle prevalent peace, joy and love. Subtle. You had to really pay attention to not miss it.

And I'm feeling lighter inside since the 21st. Still excitable, but not as excitable as I have been known to be. My buttons get pushed easily. I used to rant and rave. Now I just run to my little woman cave and regroup.

Bonnie

• agree Bonnie.. the 21st was like that, wasn't it? it was real subtle.. perhaps a taste of things to come.. I wasn't  waiting for the big bang or anything.. so no disappointment on my end.. 

as for the future.. who knows... we just gotta ride it out .. and see what transpires.. I guess its what we make it.. but now, moreso than ever,  its pretty obvious that its a gradual change...

Love to you.. 

cavewoman_on_computer_lg_clr.gif

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ... ...Mooji:To become divinely aware all you have to do is give attention. To be able to do that you have to learn the skill of observation. ...So if you are distracted, sad, suffering - do this exercise with Mooji daily. See how you become more…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
  An Important Update on Ronna Herman's HealthRonna Herman Channels Archangel Michael Ronna has asked me to send out this message of update to her soul family, along with the love that she holds for each of you, which is profound and enduring. On…
6 hours ago
   Blessing the Earth with Loving Kindness: From the Heart of God,Let the entire earth be blessed with loving kindness.Let the entire earth be blessed with great joy, happiness and divine peace.Let the entire earth be blessed with understanding,…
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Must watch 
9 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Good blog here Drekx :) some of what you talked about was not mentioned in the Your Galactic Neighbors book by Sheldan that I'm reading again so it's good to see new info available."
11 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great info Drekx! So I am trying to understand how the Great Blue Light is utilized after it is received, down-stepped, and then distributed.

So let's take our planet as an example. After the Great Blue Light is received by Shamballa, how is that…"
11 hours ago
More…